The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
also mulb i think you should def take a chance with an inactive and not poke for now
that's surprisingly nice considering inffy has some pretty damning-looking evidence that ultimately makes me look pretty bad. i still dont see why we dont just wait another day to give mulb's bomb tho cause half the cast hasnt talked

Okay, who's next on death row
why does this make you want to kill him less tbh. if he's on we should be able to get some talking first

then again, inffy, who seems to know everything about the bombs, didnt mention that?
yeah why do you keep saying youre dead when it's 50%

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
still willing to give inffy the benefit of the doubt for now, but some things are important

the fact that only of the bombs explodes at random, and inffy didnt mention that
boo should get a chance to talk before lynch
mactarvish/jurgen should get a chance to talk before mulb places the bomb

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
apparently this is the all 3p game we discussed during economy. shall i start the 3p massclaim?
im a professor, i hand out my textbooks and everyone who gets a textbooks is roleblocked the next night and im like alien, my goal is to get everyone in to my class but its not a sole win i just leave the game when i win

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
apparently this is the all 3p game we discussed during economy. shall i start the 3p massclaim?
im a professor, i hand out my textbooks and everyone who gets a textbooks is roleblocked the next night and im like alien, my goal is to get everyone in to my class but its not a sole win i just leave the game when i win
im bad is this a meme or not

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also just to give more weight to my third party theory, flavour wise everyone was teleported from all over the world so it would make sense that people don't know eachother (aka how is a Mafia formed) but instead people act in their own self-interest (third parties) and some might try to recruit others (Tim/cult)
maybe the mafia were all holding hands and got teleported together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.