The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
From memory Alisha has always liked to have multiple protective roles in their setups, although I don't really trust HKC but I'm still on the edge however
i mean i can hardly blame you, how do you feel however about what hip's been proposing about mulb and ender

i still find it odd how a lot of people were set on going for ender, and after his claim that died out a bit. his claim didnt really make me trust him more

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
But then if you were roleblocked you gave nothing out so visitors would get no item?
its like this

you create an item during the day and visitors will receive it

night action - you choose to visit someone at night to give them the item

so creating it at day + visitors getting it is grouped together so i think even if i got night blocked visitors would still get it during the night

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
maybe a thirdparty can block or they just didnt realize idk
sounds like a bad argument
Honestly what's confusing me is that I gained an item tonight while HKC didn't - maybe it's possible for a purifier role of some kind to be present?
but i lost all my items last night + didnt gain any so the item stealer/purifier is accounted for

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hang on you lost your items, and you suspect me of being an item stealer, but im confirmed to have blocked inf (unless a cc happens)
i mean its mostly inf saying that i just added onto it
+ your mafia buddy could have blocked inf

idk what to make of you anymore but if you are scum i think youre the hooker more than anything
i mean i just cant drop how ender can create these 3 specific items and it turns out that two people who get those items are the only people to have a purely beneficial vice especially since one know one of them is maf
notty has a purely beneficial vice (theyve said this before)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what is it
idk they havent claimed it but ages ago they said that their vice is purely beneficial, once it triggers something purely good happens

and then said something like 'i dont have sessy to back me up this time so time to get lynched for being the odd one out even though im town this time'

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i can hardly blame you, how do you feel however about what hip's been proposing about mulb and ender
mind summarizing it? also mind quoting to whenever mulb claimed their vice thanks
i still find it odd how a lot of people were set on going for ender, and after his claim that died out a bit. his claim didnt really make me trust him more
well before him claiming I had imagined two possible claims for him, the one he claimed (and when I assumed it'd be a town claim) or a 3rd party claim of sorts. Not really sure if we should push for him right now I feel like we should concentrate at the claims and find out who's most susp after claims.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I

I still have my lip balm
guess that theory is dead
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Status
Not open for further replies.