The Happy Vice Institute - Game Complete!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
My claim is that telling you about my role would turn my action actually 100% useless and turn me into a vanilla so I'm keeping it to myself xoxo. I can however tell you that my role indicates theres multiple third parties this game (Oog can confirm this is what I said!). I don't know how many but unless Alisha is trolling me with this role I'm assuming 3+.
can i say, spoopy

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wait can you please try giving me my pet back tonight even tho it technically wont be real
my Pet Notty
wait why did i say Notty i meant to say Bunny
@ i n f ?
@Infected_alien8_ do you understand ?
i want my grown pet notty back since it is fully grown and not in its young stages of life
is it just called Bunny

i can give you Bunny tonight if you want
why did i say notty again when i mean to say my fully grown bunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITS A Pet Cat
I LIED TO AVOID A VID
BUT HOPEFULLY THIS WORKS AND IT RESTORES MY BULLETPROOF
AND IF IT DOESNT AND I DIE TO A VID I BLAME ALISHA
i get it now ok ok
oh wow i thought you were roleswapping with notty for a second there THAT COULDVE GONE BADLY
well good thing i didnt read your post about understanding it before i posted that otherwise i wouldnt have sent it
also just a reminder that i cant give out the same item twice ever so i wont be able to keep giving you pet horses all game itll just be one more
c a t
pet cat
Pet Cat
and ya maybe theres another pet lover out there
look at this plethora of posts about inf giving me my pet cat tonight + there were more but they werent directly linked (like hip talking about how he wanted a pet too)

didnt see it huh
HUH

Status
Not open for further replies.