Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #3

Booooo - 4 (PokeSvorlds, Jacethegray, Nottykitten, Mischief) [L-4]
PokeSvorlds - 2 (MarsKid, hipmeow) [L-6]
Stranger from Planet 9 - 1 (Infected Alien 8_) [L-7]
Mischief - 1 (Stranger from Planet 9) [L-7]

With 15 Players alive it will take 8 votes to lynch and 8 to no-lynch.

No deadline has yet been set for Day 1.
If no majority has been reached by the deadline, the player will the most votes will be lynched, with ties being decided randomly.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the 'why is Boo getting lynched?' commentary is now almost as wagon-y as the lynch itself.

I thought night had a 24 h deadline, well that's weird because they are gonna be lynched soon and they aren't talking
It's L-4, they're not going to be lynched unless there's a sudden dogpile = obvious scum. Nobody's going to commit to that and nobody should be stacked Boo when there's no deadline. Plenty of daylight to burn.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
not really lol. most of my reasoning is the same as mis', i thought the two things they had said were a little odd and the fact they had only said two things was odder. wanted to plop a second vote on and see what they said when they came on, whenever that is
mis kinda did kinda justify her vote and then say there was no reason after you said this, but i was slightly sus of boo and it was as good a time to put pressure as any

v tru (re: Mis, "He could be mafia but the reasoning shouldn't be because I associated with the day 0 , but because he is possibly wolf wagoning")

tbh i'd probably think the same i dont actually think ive ever played a closed setup with a normal sk, but no they shouldnt be dismissed. im pretty sure this was brought up in the context of there being no second kill because a sk might have to jump through hoops, which is quite reasonable
Don't know if Mis/Poke is t/t. This is looking like some nice buddying coming out of Poke.

Mischief

Reaction score
._. shrug

Look at a few messages above for what I consider reasoning to see why I say I have no reason but I do have a few ideas/vibes for lynching

For the most part our interactions are from being friendly to each other but saying that just makes us look like we are covering for each other so.... Not much to say there, we can't really defend ourselves from association without also defending the other. So it's a bit of circle actions that if you think we are being "mafia buddies" , all actions of townie who isn't will convince you the same thing as mafia buddies who are.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
oh stranger didn't even vote booo
Your assumption that I did vote Booo sounds like a lot of confirmation bias to me.

tbh I find like basically nobody sus so far other than stranger
Don't you normally get pre-game vibes or something? This "only one person is suspicious" seems somewhat uncharacteristic of you IMO.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Your assumption that I did vote Booo sounds like a lot of confirmation bias to me.
I mean I didn't find you suspicious from it so why would it be confirmation bias, I saw you vote mis and thought it was boooo

Don't you normally get pre-game vibes or something? This "only one person is suspicious" seems somewhat uncharacteristic of you IMO.
I usually go down the list and try to <o> who's scum yeah but I didn't do that this game, I wouldn't call those vibes though

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Boooo

Reaction score
This is clearly an OSHA violation. Put up some safety rails or else. ?

Anyway, I suppose we know there's a maintenance guy out there somewhere, whom I'm assuming is also able to interact with the machine somehow.

In addition, here's a couple questions I think we should discuss:
1. Does your night action have a different effect on the machine than it does other players?
2. Will your role be affected in any way if you choose to visit the machine?

As far as I'm aware my answer to both these questions is no.
All nos

Is the maintenance guy like a doctor or something?

Or third party as well

vote boo
Someone's still salty I voted them yesterday ?
weird assumption
if you look at sabootor role i think it's honestly kinda obvious theyre probably not doc.
sabatare visit the machine after maintenance dude is dead and sabatuges it which presumes that maintenance guy somehow maintenances as a maintenance guy would. you dont maintenance people anyways
probably town though

weird acknowledgement of a weird assumption

much better follow-up

vote boo
Mischief + poke maf team lmao
Vote boooo? Because it's the popular to do? Also do we have a list of professions here at this establishment? I'm not quite sure why you all are here...
Yikes, plain bandwagoner. I don't like the way this guy is acting, it seems fake to me. Not to mention he seems like he's trying to get an easy lynch here Vote Jacethegray

Not much to go off of other than they looked to serious in lynching me when I was joking around.

It's also that they have been mostly nit here/active so I was wondering if they could have been a killing role but didn't do night action. It's unlikely but they just stick out to me more than most for some reason and not in a good way

It's nothing much so I'm open to better choices/switching, don't stick a fork in me for a Lynch of a whim

Basically "bad vibe" do you a better choice/idea of a person?
I was joking too, why are you so paranoid?
Again poke or I usually vote other day 0 regardless of what we know of the other. We did it in economy and usually on discord games as well. He could be mafia but the reasoning shouldn't be because I associated with the day 0 , but because he is possibly wolf wagoning
I don't really like how you're defending your votes

Unvote boo

Side note theory of them missing night is being strengthened
Make up yer minddd

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yikes, plain bandwagoner. I don't like the way this guy is acting, it seems fake to me. Not to mention he seems like he's trying to get an easy lynch here Vote Jacethegray
what seems fake about it? and why are they a plain bandwagoner but notty isn't?

I don't really like how you're defending your votes
why not

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty is like that, per the other game. I think Jace I'd trying to look like they're helping without actually contributing much and trying to look as townie as humanly possible.
notty was scum that game though

I think Jace I'd trying to look like they're helping without actually contributing much and trying to look as townie as humanly possible.
can you quote where you got that impression

Mischief

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_

Curious/perhaps the reason you think I did/seemed like good information to ask considering how I thought all actions go through the machine > he said he gave his action but didn't visit the machine.

Everyone has an action that can visit the machine right? Or is that not true? I'm a bit confused now

Status
Not open for further replies.