Also, it's the general vibe I get from him, not one thing
altho I don't remember notty even doing this last game
I specifically recall them voting for people without a reason
So in that case that is weird

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_
Everyone has an action that can visit the machine right? Or is that not true? I'm a bit confused now
This was the reasoning for my first two questions. My action doesn't specify whether or not I can use it on the machine or not, but given what we know so far Im inclined to think that my action would have no effect if I used it on the machine.

I intend to test this tonight though.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
3p???? I didn't watch the rest of the game
yeah they were sk/cult thing

I specifically recall them voting for people without a reason
So in that case that is weird
oh actually I think they did, I thought you meant you'd seen them bandwagon and sheep others

Jacethegray

Reaction score
it's telling me stranger's trying too hard and their questions are moreso coming from a 'look I'm being townie and investigative' rather than a genuine place

plus hip using a semi-colon is bizarre on its own

but with the semi-colon in particular I don't think hip as scum would be hugely likely to do that since in the past as scum (although it's been ages ago but I do think he'd still be like this) he was really paranoid and reading into his own words to try to find what might possibly be found to be suspicious and re-writing his posts and I think he'd have seen that this would stick out as bizarre and re-write it if he was in that mindset, since imo at least hip using a semi-colon is very clearly out of character and I think he'd recognize that

but also WIFOM and also he could've just decided not to be so paranoid this game to make it more fun etc etc so I don't think it warrants a town read but it ultimately made me decide it wasn't something that made me officially suspicious basically
Unfortunately I have not received the dossier on anyone here.
Surprised this got ignored. Any other items that can be confirmed?

Don't like this post. Feels way too try-hard to be goofy town. Lot of people taking that route so probably just NAI but it's rubbing me the wrong way. The role speculation here is interesting considering a normal-ish SK is a real possibility that Inf mentions having happened recently. I don't think any potential role should be dismissed this early when there's a shitton out there.

You asked regarding people's night actions in terms of how they interact w/the machine and if their actions are different if directed at players. Sounds like that reveals a decent amount of people's role info early game when there's no good reason to yet. Not enough flips, not enough to go off of. The massclaiming will come, doing anything similar this early will be a clusterfuckapocalypse.

Yeah this roleplay thing is going to be fun to try to read. I've got some issues with this here though.
1) Sheeping the Boo vote because it's trending. Could easily be loltown, but possible newbscum here.
2) Asking for role info early. Not D1, chief.

Mis and Poke also both happen to be on the Boo vote. Fun coincidence there.

Would be helpful if Boo would offer some posts.
More was asking for a list of jobs and I think it's fun! Though nothing is as intriguing as the magnificent machine! The design is so intricate and it's structure is very creative!

Boooo

Reaction score
Unfortunately I have not received the dossier on anyone here.

More was asking for a list of jobs and I think it's fun! Though nothing is as intriguing as the magnificent machine! The design is so intricate and it's structure is very creative!
Omg he really just said 'dossier'
Not to mention the whole other paragraph- weird

Mischief

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_

Was just a passing thought but the doctor for machines is a maintenance man. Maintenance sounds like a good thing so I was thinking town and doctor was just my first thought of a good town basically. I don't really think they are doctor anymore but I do think they are town. It was mostly brainstorming comment

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Jacethegray how many mafia games have you played before, a lot or are you fairly new to it
Also the rp was fun since it was more related to a theme never played a themed game such as this. So idk I like it also gt to do something since I've got to sit and watch. Hard to read anything this early imo though so I've just been trying to making sure I'm at the morning meeting ;p you know commune with the masterpiece the machine is. Wonderful archetecgure if you ask me.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
mischief
Boo
Hip

Maybe stranger?
Inffy can you visit the machine?
Jace can you visit the machine?
idk if we should be answering this since considering how key it is to the setup I have a feeling there might be a role who can do something with the info of whether someone can visit it or not + I don't see it being that useful to know the answer right now anyways

Mischief

Reaction score
Well, isn't that probably a town role? How would that help mafia?

/shrug if you say so but it seems pretty harmless, it's not like people know what actions people can actually take
Unless your role also has something to do with people visiting the machine?

Jacethegray

Reaction score
can't we all visit the machine? I mean I don't do it at night because it's off limits (I claim no night action). I simply admire the beast for its intricacy. The creator must be one of culture!

Status
Not open for further replies.