[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Basically I was doing everything on whim, and whatever I felt like. Only voting with people I liked.

Infected_alien8_ town has majority rn, and honestly town definitely isn't helping me rn. I can also take it a step further and remember everyone who voted for future revenge if you want

Mischief

Reaction score
"siren alarm*

After watching everyone treat the machine badly, you have decided to guard the machine, calling out anyone you see touching it, whether it be for good or bad"

paraphrased at least

Mischief

Reaction score
I did lie a lot early game but like... Did you expect a third party to have serious reads?

Like I'm taking this grudge to the grave tbh, you guys are basically killing the cs night one.
Also you guys are literally gonna see my role, it's gonna be word for word what I said, and I'm gonna be here like "This is what I get for telling the the truth, should have kept lying."

Y'all are teaching bad morals, and I'm called the one with the negative aura

Cue dramatics: I am just a child of my upbringing, I've been taught to trust no one. I gave them everything and they still doubted me. woe is me

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
plus like i said im willing to change my vote if you give me a good reason to vote someone else. the reason im keeping my vote on you is because it might not be like as good as getting a mafia but its much better than losing a townie
Plus they already said they don't care for helping town so theres 0 reason to keep them alive

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I did lie a lot early game but like... Did you expect a third party to have serious reads?

Like I'm taking this grudge to the grave tbh, you guys are basically killing the cs night one.
Also you guys are literally gonna see my role, it's gonna be word for word what I said, and I'm gonna be here like "This is what I get for telling the the truth, should have kept lying."

Y'all are teaching bad morals, and I'm called the one with the negative aura

Cue dramatics: I am just a child of my upbringing, I've been taught to trust no one. I gave them everything and they still doubted me. woe is me
I mean this exact same thing happens to townies all the time, idk why you expected us all to just believe you, especially when youd already given a BS claim about knowing poke's alignment earlier

Mischief

Reaction score
I would like to write my final comments:

Mooglie is a petty bitch (a beautiful one but I hate ya rn, I deserve this one)

Inffy is making the situation into one where I'm getting emma the infant flashbacks

Stranger is a lucky bastard

I blame notty and myself

Notty I literally said, if I live, I'll help town. If I die, I'm taking this grudge forever and will become a third party from hell

You guys will lose a townies anyways, you are just putting off a mafia lynch. It's basically having a no lynch twice because I'm third party. All it does is make the player number smaller. So yeah hip I'm done, I give up cue my death scene I want tulips on my grave.

Mischief

Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ Oh no I blame myself but see I am even better at blaming others

and that's sort of the point of giving up inffy you make things worst for yourself. I do like manipulating people though

(Okay like don't take it seriously I'm not actually upset I just want a dramatic death)

Status
Not open for further replies.