[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
looks like you countered hip and mis reads but not notty and moog, and i did end up retracting my point about your hip read so that wasnt pure tunnel, and i ended up deciding you were just using a different definition for 'rationale' than me for your mis read and never pushed on them further, so your counters there were convincing to me so im not just ignoring you
(i mean i guess you could say im still ignoring you since despite those counters i still said i thought they FELT fake still but still i cant help how i feel! even though that could easily be tunnel but i also did say that it could be and acknowledged it!)

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
(i mean i guess you could say im still ignoring you since despite those counters i still said i thought they FELT fake still but still i cant help how i feel! even though that could easily be tunnel but i also did say that it could be and acknowledged it!)
I mean it does kinda sting to spend 30 minutes backreading and taking notes to build my reads logically (as opposed to just skimming, like I did with my first reads list) and then get told "this feels fake". I get why my initial reads list felt fake, bc it was rushed when I was on mobile. I feel like a lot of your feeling that my second reads list was faked was based off your (understandable) suspicion that my first one was faked.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean it does kinda sting to spend 30 minutes backreading and taking notes to build my reads logically (as opposed to just skimming, like I did with my first reads list) and then get told "this feels fake". I get why my initial reads list felt fake, bc it was rushed when I was on mobile. I feel like a lot of your feeling that my second reads list was faked was based off your (understandable) suspicion that my first one was faked.
well when i say they feel fake i dont mean theyre not good enough or that theyre bad, i dont mean anything personal by it, they just feel inauthentic to me

and yeah maybe, i could easily see that as tunnel vision/confirmation bias

Mischief

Reaction score
although this is a good point considering mis has basically said town have betrayed her so she's gonna betray us so i can totally see her choosing to help mafia if mafia keep preventing her from achieving her win con before they need her to tie votes with them

Technically my plan is to win in 2 nights and be out of your hair.

Town hasn't betrayed me yet, I only count is as betrayal after I die. I'm not gonna be purposely playing against town as I am not mafia, though you could count my lying before as against town? But then I told the complete truth of my role so is that for town?

Either way, currently it's in my best interest to just help town until I win

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Technically my plan is to win in 2 nights and be out of your hair.

Town hasn't betrayed me yet, I only count is as betrayal after I die. I'm not gonna be purposely playing against town as I am not mafia, though you could count my lying before as against town? But then I told the complete truth of my role so is that for town?

Either way, currently it's in my best interest to just help town until I win
How can we betray you when you've made it clear you're not with us?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
FUCK. I just realized I badly misread my role.
I doubt this will save me at this point but here goes.

I dont deliver pizzas at all. I simply roleblock people. I was under the (wrong) assumption that I did both.

Go ahead AMA, or vote me, whatever. Ive played badly.
what does AMA mean

and why'd you choose to roleblock ltin

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
2. Because he asked for a pizza during the day (which I thought I was giving to him) and I didn't really have anyone better to visit last night.
did you not consider he'd then know you were a roleblocker if you made explicit plans to visit him that night and then block him, in which case if he was scum like you'd have hoped he'd have known your role

Status
Not open for further replies.