[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
Can we pleaseeee lynch him owo

Though there is the fact he voted me not stranger. It would be better for a townie to die than a third party if he was mafia.

From the votes of that time, he probably wouldn't have know the vote would be able to switch. I think most people thought I would lynched at that point.

However, I do think voting me action was very weird because usually poke is very pro Lynch the unknown to get more reads. That can just be bias speaking of course~

hipmeow

Reaction score
you know what i will do a reads list but instead of dumb confusing percentages ill do a rating out of 10. 1 being mother teresa and 10 being satan. (5 is neutral)

poke - 8
inf - 4
moog - 7
notty - 3
ender - third party or town idk
boo - 4
mischief - third party

jace - 5
ltin - 5
comp - 5
mul - 5
hk - 5

these people are separated because they havent talked enough hence being all neutral (technically ender could fall under this too but idk ive already got funky vibes from them)

Mischief

Reaction score
i mean sure but also not voting stranger makes them look inno which is also a good strat
True but at that point in time it looked like I would lynched. Lynching a third party doesn't give much innocent points

I won't be picking in here or else they may just not do their action. So unless someone volunteers themselves, I'll be going with "random" which only I know

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
lynch poke and we will find out
see you seem to confident in poke but then only give him an 8 and moog is a 7 which is just one below but you didn't mention him when notty asked for any other vibes so it's like 8 isn't actually that big of a deal

so I'm like conflicted as to where the read on poke is coming FROM if you get what I mean

like if your vibe is so strong on him then have some confidence and put him down as a 9 or even a 10 don't hold back out of fear of being wrong!

but if it's truly an 8 then I'll need some more convincing

Status
Not open for further replies.