[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
find me some evidence i 100% dont believe this
i mean just check the awards ceremony in my game i gave him an award for having great reads

then check the award ceremony in alisha's game alisha gave him a similar award for reading me well + he read others well as well but i forget who but i remember thinking his reads were great

so it's no surprise to me that after a few games of being so correct about things he's tunneling poke with some confidence even if its only on vibes since his vibes have been proven to be good the last few games

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean just check the awards ceremony in my game i gave him an award for having great reads

then check the award ceremony in alisha's game alisha gave him a similar award for reading me well + he read others well as well but i forget who but i remember thinking his reads were great
this is subjective!
+ hip wasnt the only person who thought you werent town in alishas game

tbh IVE MADE UP MY MIND
vote Infected_Alien8_

Mischief

Reaction score
Side note, remember the longer I'm alive the more likely I'll be forced to swing votes to stay alive. If I miss next night I may be around for a while instead of just two days. Just something to keep in mind, I'm be playing nice for 2 days though.

So if you are a villager that will be visiting the machine you may want to claim that. Also I happen to alarm you and you didn't claim, people may say you were trying to hide something.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Side note, remember the longer I'm alive the more likely I'll be forced to swing votes to stay alive. If I miss next night I may be around for a while instead of just two days. Just something to keep in mind, I'm be playing nice for 2 days though.

So if you are a villager that will be visiting the machine you may want to claim that. Also I happen to alarm you and you didn't claim, people may say you were trying to hide something.
Probs why you should of been lynched yesterday before Stranger decided to imagine flavour text within an ability description

Mischief

Reaction score
Hm lynching serial killers I would understand but lynching a harmless neutral seems like a waste of a lynch.

Again, you can get rid of me very easily by giving me a target, if no one steps up than its assumed that everyone else that can visit the machine is mafia.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Crystal balls are used by all sorts of magicky types. If that isn't Halloween themed then idk what to tell you.
i associate a crystal balls with psychics and ive never associated a psychic with halloween

if knifes arent related to murdering people and that isnt related to halloween then idk what to tell YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.