Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ill just vote then
vote poke

lowkey scared that if both notty and mis are telling the truth and leave the game tonight (well mis would need to target someone who can visit the machine, but still), that could mean two extra players leaving the game.
whats your opinion of me stabbing ltin tonight

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
probs
idk im conflicted but like idk!
i mean i think their role is pretty obvious if you didnt SKIM things so you shouldnt do it unless you think theyre gonna die tonight since i dont see why they need to prove themselves (im only being so easy about saying this since im 99% sure maf will have seen what their role is since theyve basically full on claimed it which is why im confused about nottys read on them)

Mischief

Reaction score
Ltin Like if you are gonna fucking die tonight can you at least tell me if you visit the machine???

Like if you're gonna die, at least try to argue for yourself or give information up so that once you're dead people can use it otherwise it's just lazy playing. I'm gonna die anyways so I'm not gonna try, no you're gonna die because you didn't try.

Side note this is a really dead game, ender hasn't even spoken at all this day

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Ltin Like if you are gonna fucking die tonight can you at least tell me if you visit the machine???

Like if you're gonna die, at least try to argue for yourself or give information up so that once you're dead people can use it otherwise it's just lazy playing. I'm gonna die anyways so I'm not gonna try, no you're gonna die because you didn't try.

Id argue the game is more just slow, but ender is indeed inactive.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

he needs time to think of a fakeclaim cut him some slack!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
1. Enderfive
2. Mooglie - no
3. Ltin
4. HKCaper
6. Nottykitten - no
7. hipmeow - no
8. Infected_alien8_ - yes
11. Boooo - no
12. Mischief - no
14. PokeSvorlds - no
15. Jacethegray - no
16. Comp

meanwhile for mis' convenience here is everyones claims about whether they can visit the machine or not
so your best bet is going for ender/ltin/hk/comp

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
1. Enderfive
2. Mooglie - no
3. Ltin
4. HKCaper
6. Nottykitten - no
7. hipmeow - no
8. Infected_alien8_ - yes
11. Boooo - no
12. Mischief - no
14. PokeSvorlds - no
15. Jacethegray - no
16. Comp

meanwhile for mis' convenience here is everyones claims about whether they can visit the machine or not
so your best bet is going for ender/ltin/hk/comp
Wait do we want mis to leave the game? I guess mis not leaving the game and then siding with maf could hurt town a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.