[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mischief

Reaction score
I read both paragraphs from mooglie and HK and understood less each time.

Ltin Well, considering how you definitely should have known my role claim after I was almost lynched and how I was repeatedly asking "do you visit the machine" and how much people were mentioning "if you can visit the machine and are town tell mis".

>It definitely is more of a you thing to either get an answer for what my role is if you weren't aware of it because it was very obvious. When you said "I don't remember their claim" I actually thought you were joking because it should have been known by that point

Okay and if you didn't, why didn't you at least read my constant screams of "tell me if you visit the machine" if you were visiting the machine? Literally all my messages yesterday were "if you can visit the machine, tell me". Do you need someone to personally mention you and go "okay hun, this is what happened today, this is what you need to do. These are the roles currently, do you still need help? Maybe some food and a bath?" Like that's not an excuse, if you don't know find out, you are town aren't you? You're supposed to be figuring out claims to narrow it down.

>If you did tell me, than I would have been out of the game by now and neutrals would not be able to side with mafia to swing the game if they pleased.

Slightly annoyed I'll decide my vote after a bit of backreading

Mischief

Reaction score
Well maybe you'll lose because you didn't then. There wasn't really a reason for you not to claim if you visited the machine or not, it wasn't really a claim of ability or role.

Though really I'm not quite sure who to vote (or to not vote), I'm considering writing a list of personal sins against me this game and picking based on that. This is very childishly spiteful of me but I did warn town it was their best interest to let me win as soon as possible

Mischief

Reaction score
So a sum up for the lazy I suppose?

Mooglie-town
Ltin-town
Jace-town
Hip- town
Hk-mafia
Comp-mafia
Boo-neutral
Mis- neutral

Correct me if I'm wrong?

So in this nice scenario
> mafia wants to no lynch with neutrals
>town needs a neutral to vote with them
>neutrals need to win

Neutral conditions:
Boo-needs the person with their doll to die
Mis- needs to alarm a person (probably mafia at this point)

Ltin perhaps but I can win with mafia just as easily, though someone else can't which you guys also should probably be using by now but aren't

HKCaper Comp Who's visiting the machine tonight btw? May as well be upfront with it rn

Currently hip has the doll and boo looks sort of screwed if what hk said was true and ltin is blocked for tonight.

Scenario no lynch:
So that means hip can give the doll away because they can't be roleblocked tonight

Boooo

Reaction score
Boooo

if say hip gives the doll away by using an action but also dies that night, will you win
I think I would,would I? Timdood3

when you say I'm screwed what did you mean?I thought mafia could kill hip and then I would win because hips action would be void but now that I think about it I doubt that

Is there a mafia rber? If so someone can block hip and then kill them and mafia would still win Comp HKCaper

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
So a sum up for the lazy I suppose?

Mooglie-town
Ltin-town
Jace-town
Hip- town
Hk-mafia
Comp-mafia
Boo-neutral
Mis- neutral

Correct me if I'm wrong?

So in this nice scenario
> mafia wants to no lynch with neutrals
>town needs a neutral to vote with them
>neutrals need to win

Neutral conditions:
Boo-needs the person with their doll to die
Mis- needs to alarm a person (probably mafia at this point)

Ltin perhaps but I can win with mafia just as easily, though someone else can't which you guys also should probably be using by now but aren't

HKCaper Comp Who's visiting the machine tonight btw? May as well be upfront with it rn

Currently hip has the doll and boo looks sort of screwed if what hk said was true and ltin is blocked for tonight.

Scenario no lynch:
So that means hip can give the doll away because they can't be roleblocked tonight
Comp will visit the machine tonight.

I think I would,would I? Timdood3

when you say I'm screwed what did you mean?I thought mafia could kill hip and then I would win because hips action would be void but now that I think about it I doubt that

Is there a mafia rber? If so someone can block hip and then kill them and mafia would still win Comp HKCaper
I got a plan which will make it happen boo, dont forget if you at any point decide to side with town we'll lose, we rlly need you, and i want both 3p to win along maf.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

HKCaper - 3 (Mooglie, hipmeow, Jacethegray) [L-2]
No-Lynch - 2 (HKCaper, Boooo) [NL-2]

With 8 players alive it will take 5 votes to lynch and 4 votes to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Friday 10/18, 4:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I think I would,would I? @Timdood3

i would ask for clarification on this (in pm since he wont answer on thread) since im pretty sure following mafias order of priority visits will always happen before kills
and since the doll transfer on visit, it should be prior to the kill
like im 99% sure youre wrong but maybe tim has different ideas

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also i burnt my pizza while i was making tables on night actions (i cant really do anything until boo clarifies that with tim since im like 99% sure its wrong but i need actual confirmation and only boo can ask for it (i asked before but since im not creepy girl and its existence wasnt revealed i wasnt allowed to know))

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
lol dont listen to moog, join maf it'll be fun.

Okay let me be honest. Mis will win tonight if mis visits comp, but boo we need you a bit longer.That being said, if you dont trust us, feel free to cross us at any point, we cant win without you, like 0 chance. If you play with us you'll win tomorow or the day after, but if we win you win, it cant go any other way.

I got a perfect plan, but i cant reveal everything today, since that would ruin it.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I got a perfect plan, but i cant reveal everything today, since that would ruin it.
but how
if a plan can be ruined by all the information being public then it by definition isnt perfect
If you play with us you'll win tomorow or the day after, but if we win you win, it cant go any other way.
but it can....?

Status
Not open for further replies.