[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what does it explain?
Why her posts have been pretty off topic until recently. Im still 3p reading Duffie despite her explanation, though she wouldn't be my first choice to lynch. Between Alisha's vibes and what Duffie has been saying Im very much getting the feeling that Duffie isn't overly concerned with town's best interests.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Why her posts have been pretty off topic until recently. Im still 3p reading Duffie despite her explanation, though she wouldn't be my first choice to lynch. Between Alisha's vibes and what Duffie has been saying Im very much getting the feeling that Duffie isn't overly concerned with town's best interests.
I don't really see why that explains why her posts have been off topic, why does it?

and why do you still think shes 3p and feel she isn't overly concerned with town's best interests?

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't really see why that explains why her posts have been off topic, why does it?

and why do you still think shes 3p and feel she isn't overly concerned with town's best interests?
1. Because she doesn't see any point to being on topic if everyone else is memeing.
2. Vibes, mostly. Like I feel like she's acting a lot like Mis was last game, and because I don't have much of an idea of what to expect from Duffie, that's the template my brain is applying to her.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Because she doesn't see any point to being on topic if everyone else is memeing.
what does that have to do with her story about capitalising words though

2. Vibes, mostly. Like I feel like she's acting a lot like Mis was last game, and because I don't have much of an idea of what to expect from Duffie, that's the template my brain is applying to her.
what similarities do you see between mis last game and duffie this game?

Duffie

Reaction score
Well, do you have a basis to start from to refrain fron derailing this campaign?

QUOTE="Stranger from Planet 9, post: 443842, member: 8353"]
[/QUOTE]

>Vibes, mostly

But, how is my aura, though?

Duffie

Reaction score
Well, do you have a basis to start from to refrain fron derailing this campaign?

QUOTE="Stranger from Planet 9, post: 443842, member: 8353"]
>Vibes, mostly

[/QUOTE]
Booboo my quote was ruined! ?

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what does that have to do with her story about capitalising words though

what similarities do you see between mis last game and duffie this game?
1. Basically that tells me that her actions (at least on d0) dont have a lot of rhyme or reason to them - at least to the extent where she would get called out as a potential 3p this early on more than one occasion.
2. I get the sense that when she does talk about stuff on topic, it's more fluff than anything. For example, the question she asked earlier and asked for us to react to isnt particularly helpful in deciding whether or not to lynch somebody. Rather its asking us to indirectly analyze how we think Ltin would design this game.
Being my first mafia game, it seemes like day 0 seems to be a lot of finger pointing.
No u ????
>Vibes, mostly

I think your aura is a dark teal right now.

Duffie

Reaction score
1. Basically that tells me that her actions (at least on d0) dont have a lot of rhyme or reason to them - at least to the extent where she would get called out as a potential 3p this early on more than one occasion.
2. I get the sense that when she does talk about stuff on topic, it's more fluff than anything. For example, the question she asked earlier and asked for us to react to isnt particularly helpful in deciding whether or not to lynch somebody. Rather its asking us to indirectly analyze how we think Ltin would design this game.
>For example, the question she asked earlier and asked for us to react to isnt particularly helpful in deciding whether or not to lynch somebody.

Ooo, I guess I forgot to mention this.

With Day Zero, as it is, I usually find to deserve a No Lynch. I'm not a big fan, never have been, of lynching on Day Zero.