[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Boooo

Reaction score
okay maybe i have too much comedy club in my mind

how did notty act in last game
just like they did the game i was mafia

Notty is more high-effort as scum/3P, this feels like low-effort Notty atm. I'd rather push in Inf/Skel, toss in HK for the earlier fencesitting.

Considering hip apparently unvoted, unvote.

Boooo why the pressure on Moog to begin with? Was this re: vibes/auras
just vibes

i want to vote hip tbh but i also want to vote hk, just a lil less

Duffie

Reaction score
This push essentially pins a mislynch on either choice, since the wagons remain close enough where voting can swing rapidly. Spreading out between the two options keeps scum safe; my flip can get passed b/c I acted 'weird' or overreacted, which turns D0 into an immediate D1 disadvantage--the votes get defended by scum and town who joined. Moog dying can be made my fault if I self-prez, which secures a mislynch the next day.
>This push essentially pins a mislynch on either choice, since the wagons remain close enough where voting can swing rapidly. Spreading out between the two options keeps scum safe; my flip can get passed b/c I acted 'weird' or overreacted, which turns D0 into an immediate D1 disadvantage

I'm sorry, I think I may have come off wrongly here--- I'm not trying to lynch you, my wording of you "overreacting" has nothing to do with lynching you.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i think inf is town lish

hes a lot more careful as mafia and hes nitpicky like this when hes playing for town, like how he pushed hip the game i was mafia
im kinda going off of what stranger said about his faking a tunnel

and that one game where he played me and tim flawlessly and i dont want that happening again

Boooo

Reaction score
>This push essentially pins a mislynch on either choice, since the wagons remain close enough where voting can swing rapidly. Spreading out between the two options keeps scum safe; my flip can get passed b/c I acted 'weird' or overreacted, which turns D0 into an immediate D1 disadvantage

I'm sorry, I think I may have come off wrongly here--- I'm not trying to lynch you, my wording of you "overreacting" has nothing to do with lynching you.
I feel like duff is trying to softly push Mars without getting flack for it later

idk, im confused
You're acting like you were as mafia in lcn

what have i done except be a shining beacon of innocence
Been scummy

Alisha what do you think of hip

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
You're acting like you were as mafia in lcn
i forgot about that game, omg that was a good time
@Alisha what do you think of hip
he seems not as invested in the game as some of us so im gonna go neutral-negative

yes thats the opposite of my previous positive read but that was because of something imaginary

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I feel like duff is trying to softly push Mars without getting flack for it later
i disagree, duffie pointed out something that made sense - mars set up the narrative for mislynches depending on if he is lynched today - whether that's a scummy thing he does or he's just bitter is up in the air but im more in favor of him just being bitter

Boooo

Reaction score
i forgot about that game, omg that was a good time

he seems not as invested in the game as some of us so im gonna go neutral-negative

yes thats the opposite of my previous positive read but that was because of something imaginary
Nice dodge!
vote alisha

So is it not positive anymore because I implied you're a team?