[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mars lynch good
This low-effort is y i k e s

i disagree, duffie pointed out something that made sense - mars set up the narrative for mislynches depending on if he is lynched today - whether that's a scummy thing he does or he's just bitter is up in the air but im more in favor of him just being bitter
It's not bitterness, it's predicting how this pans out considering voting patterns at the time. Frustrated though, I am.

Duffie

Reaction score
meanwhile i agree with mars about notty's lack of explaining their reasoning for serious votes; so i think we'd learn more from a notty lynch d0

unvote
vote notty
Notty decided to come on board without any reasoning of their own either, but tbh Notty not making a random claim/power move is more town than scum to me.
Wut

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
everyone is rating my posts in contradictory ways and it's annoying me

boo and stranger referenced duffie's behaivor difference in ratings on my posts and theyve never played with her before

duffie is disagreeing with a post of mine saying no lynch as last resort and no lynch as worse than lynch
As I recall I also asked you to explain why you thought Duffie was playing differently because I had no idea of how to expect her to play?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
because notty feels like the best bet with the lack of explanations and bandwagoning on you
This vibes

notty was 30 there
Im catfishing inf dont tell him

This low-effort is y i k e s
It's true but that does leave me the question what exactly you think we will gain from any deaths tomorrow. Say Inf flips town tracker how exactly should we vote with this new information? Im just confused how you think one or two deaths will somehow give info that helps us determine a guilty person tomorrow when I dont see it as such.

Boooo

Reaction score
Is town supposed to ignore reaction tests by default? I'm not following you here, give some clarification.
no they aren't, my point is, town is less likely to look for them or care as they have nothing to hide, meanwhile mafia does look for them
im simply asking why shes looking for them because i dont think town would care

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
It's true but that does leave me the question what exactly you think we will gain from any deaths tomorrow. Say Inf flips town tracker how exactly should we vote with this new information? Im just confused how you think one or two deaths will somehow give info that helps us determine a guilty person tomorrow when I dont see it as such.
Fair enough. My counter being that nks illuminate D0/early game behavior and provide insight on how scum operates depending on who is bumped off. Number of kills/lack of kills helps in closed set-up b/c it determines potential 3P elements, power roles, etc. Helps to understand the set-up better.

The caveat I've mentioned is that if a lynch is what is going to happen, it should be directed at wagoners/observers. Hence why poking in HK/Skel/Inf.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes but you rated the post as if you had firsthand experience there!

okay im getting flashbacks to your mislynch in comedy club so i'll let that one go for you only
Im not sure how rating it as 'Informative' is reacting as if I had firsthand experience there. I usually use the 'informative' rating as a 'thanks for the info' response.