[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
no they aren't, my point is, town is less likely to look for them or care as they have nothing to hide, meanwhile mafia does look for them
im simply asking why shes looking for them because i dont think town would care
It's NAI, esp. b/c you stated outright it was a test. The whole point of a reaction test is to get a reaction, and it's a tactic not exclusive to an alignment. Whether something is a test or not effects what response comes, since a reaction test generally isn't serious as it starts; it becomes serious depending on the ensuing convo.

Boooo

Reaction score
loaded question, it assumes im weary of them at all!
how about you actually answer

It's NAI, esp. b/c you stated outright it was a test. The whole point of a reaction test is to get a reaction, and it's a tactic not exclusive to an alignment. Whether something is a test or not effects what response comes, since a reaction test generally isn't serious as it starts; it becomes serious depending on the ensuing convo.
you misunderstand, the test was before i told her it was a test, also seeing her reaction to me testing her was insightful imo

Duffie

Reaction score
everyone is rating my posts in contradictory ways and it's annoying me

boo and stranger referenced duffie's behaivor difference in ratings on my posts and theyve never played with her before

duffie is disagreeing with a post of mine saying no lynch as last resort and no lynch as worse than lynch
No Lynch is for the betterment of Day Zero, but you have claim that no lynches are worse than randomly lynching...

That's literally Russian Roulette, dear. We could very well lose a townie.

With 14 players, that means that 7 mafia would win the game already, so we would have to have 1~6 mafia.

If it were 1 mafia, I think the game would be unique, but too luck-based, so mayhaps 2~6 mafia.

6 mafia would be easy for mafia to win, too, so let us average it to 4 mafia, as the possible team.

4 ÷ 14 = 28.5%

So we have a 28.5% of hitting mafia, but a 71.5% to hit someone townie... The odds aren't very well in our favor, with townie numbers so high...

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
oh okay, in that case,

are you weary or reaction tests? if so why, if not why again
i am not weary of reaction tests

because they are valuable methods of extracting information, and the reason why i asked if you were doing a followup reaction test was because i wasn't sure if you were being genuine and forward with me at the time

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
No Lynch is for the betterment of Day Zero, but you have claim that no lynches are worse than randomly lynching...

That's literally Russian Roulette, dear. We could very well lose a townie.

With 14 players, that means that 7 mafia would win the game already, so we would have to have 1~6 mafia.

If it were 1 mafia, I think the game would be unique, but too luck-based, so mayhaps 2~6 mafia.

6 mafia would be easy for mafia to win, too, so let us average it to 4 mafia, as the possible team.

4 ÷ 14 = 28.5%

So we have a 28.5% of hitting mafia, but a 71.5% to hit someone townie... The odds aren't very well in our favor, with townie numbers so high...
i would rather play russian roulette every time

even in the 71.5% chances of hitting a townie (and im being generous here as i see zero chance of there being 5 or 6 scum), we gain information on voting patterns early on

Duffie

Reaction score
i would rather play russian roulette every time

even in the 71.5% chances of hitting a townie (and im being generous here as i see zero chance of there being 5 or 6 scum), we gain information on voting patterns early on
But it is extremely likely to get a death Night One... How is killing someone at random on Day Zero ever a good thing? :<

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I dont understand, what did boo say were you unsure about it being genuine?
telling me about a reaction test and then following it up with another comment which to someone that just went through a reaction test, leaves you unsure how much they're messing with you or being genuine

and this is boo im talking about, where weird and out there plays are certainly possible

Boooo

Reaction score
telling me about a reaction test and then following it up with another comment which to someone that just went through a reaction test, leaves you unsure how much they're messing with you or being genuine

and this is boo im talking about, where weird and out there plays are certainly possible
why does it matter if im messing with you or not, all you need to do is answer truthfully