[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if you want a true reason as to why alisha is supicious go back to that 'im so confused' quote that someone picked out (boo? i think) then linked it back to a previous game where alisha was scum and then her attitude has sort of 180-d since there since it was being picked up on as a scummy behaviour (i think she wasnt acting confused before the quote tho so idk if id really call it a 180)

but this reaction test stuff is just bad

Boooo

Reaction score
what would you say is different about how im playing? is it just because im not posting as much/being more passive
yes partly that, you also dismiss anyone who sus' you as scum, and i dont like that, even if you are joking

if you want a true reason as to why alisha is supicious go back to that 'im so confused' quote that someone picked out (boo? i think) then linked it back to a previous game where alisha was scum and then her attitude has sort of 180-d since there since it was being picked up on as a scummy behaviour (i think she wasnt acting confused before the quote tho so idk if id really call it a 180)

i dont thin kits 100% bs but its not that strong, no

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score

First few pages their posts are just off. After that their attempt to justify a train of thought feels fake

hipmeow

Reaction score
It's time to buckle up your big boys pants, Break down that dynamic for me, I'm not a fan of the quickfire tongue-in-cheek posts. Same shtick happened in #203 w/#256 as a low-effort defense.
i mean i already said i think inf was a bit susp for his big post on you. it seemed nitpicking and it just seemed weird to vote you on such a small thing but it is day 0 so i guess one vote on someone isnt that big a deal. this whole reaction test with boo also seems off to me and im pretty sure boo said alisha dodged a question earlier but to me i didnt feel like that so whatever. notty is just because they seem willing to go along with this reaction testing stuff which imo i feel like she wouldnt do that if they were town because its weak reasoning and hk was just a random throw in because im assuming theres 4 mafia

just to be clear im not confident about any of this and while id be willing to lynch any one of them (bar hk) id rather no lynch or wait until something more concrete comes out