[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how mad do you think oog would be if we actually lynched him for nothing

im tempted to now just to destroy his win/loss ratio
do it you coward
it wouldn't necessarily kill my win/loss anyway just my dying before n1 stuff
but yes as mafia i play as town with minor exceptions depending on the situation i will have 0 quarrels with bussing anyone
something i have told inf in private so thanks for essentially saying it on the thread :)
also ive decided inf is scum

vote infected_alien8_

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
do it you coward
but yes as mafia i play as town with minor exceptions depending on the situation i will have 0 quarrels with bussing anyone
something i have told inf in private so thanks for essentially saying it on the thread :)

vote infected_alien8_
admittedly it was over a year ago so maybe he forgot it was from me and thought he just had a brain
but ive still decided hes 99% scum

Good Skele

Reaction score
Tsk those admits "he needs to contribute meaningfully more" I definitely can, but it's not like I have any ideas what to say .-. I've said what I think about some people like Mars. Those pushes for lynch aren't a scumtell I suppose at D0, not sure how much the lynch is needed at D0 in here, but I'm pretty sure it'd be better than no lynch. Also, it appears we don't have much time so making a decision would be good right now, although I did already and still up for lynching Mars or well, in all honesty for some of the general suspects if we switch to a one.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
duff seems more concerned with the leaderboard then the actual game.
Is this town or scum from your POV?

moog feeling townie, per usual.
Apparently this means Oog could be on their scum game. I'm guessing from Inf there's no real tell between scum/town Oog outside of a bussing propensity.

mars started questioning skel and I for being inactive very early on, while others seemed to be suspicious of them as well. i personally dont agree for going after someone for day 0 inactivity, but i could see where they are coming from. on the flip side they could be pushing to drive suspicion away from themselves, but thats sorta a weak argument in itself.
This is the kind of fencesitting that's been pinging me though; I'm both inno and scum here depending on how you feel like reading me in the future. Committing to one or the other won't look bad in hindsight.

inf had some vibes on hip i guess, dont have much of a vibe on either.
Considering Inf was a factor in moving discussion to where it is now, how does he walk away null for you?

boo seems to be vocal.
But what does that mean, there's no meat on this read.

still skele's aura is defensive to me, then again iirc boo said thats just their personality reading back, even tho they had only a few posts, it makes be a big uneasy. notty is making very short to the point remarks, i like it. tim hasnt seem to contribute much, feel free to prove me wrong.
Can you give some evidence of defensive Skel? Haven't seen it FMPOV. And how does Notty this game compare to Notty other games for you?

mars aura is a bit aggresive imo, usually that is a slight scum vibe, then again havent played much with mars that i can remember. okx and alisha are town i wont elaborate. while tstranger has been active, i have nothing on stranger, neutral aura.
I was panicked, now I'm aggressive. This continues a pattern of my posting being auto-emotional when I'm a lot less frustrated atm.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Boooo was that overview by HK enough to remove your suss? After that para, you backed off promptly afterwards and I don't think there's enough meat to warrant that. Where do you want to push rn?

Tsk those admits "he needs to contribute meaningfully more" I definitely can, but it's not like I have any ideas what to say .-. I've said what I think about some people like Mars. Those pushes for lynch aren't a scumtell I suppose at D0, not sure how much the lynch is needed at D0 in here, but I'm pretty sure it'd be better than no lynch. Also, it appears we don't have much time so making a decision would be good right now, although I did already and still up for lynching Mars or well, in all honesty for some of the general suspects if we switch to a one.
I know what you think of me, I'd like to know what you think of anyone else. Who are the general suspects to you?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
do it you coward

vote infected_alien8_
see thats what i thought; you're a mega busser and good at it

also could you give a read on what scum inffy is like

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
see thats what i thought; you're a mega busser and good at it

also could you give a read on what scum inffy is like
scummy
i can just tell!
its a well known fact my scum reads on inf have 100% accuracy 99% of the time
i read this vibe on me as disingenuous (spelling this was hard) and the only reason i can see him doing it is to either trick me into thinking hes innocent (i generally townread people who scumread me i think?) or to get me out of the game early before my 100% accurate scum reads on him could talk hold (like it happened at the very start of night 2 last game)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
scummy
i can just tell!
its a well known fact my scum reads on inf have 100% accuracy 99% of the time
i read this vibe on me as disingenuous (spelling this was hard) and the only reason i can see him doing it is to either trick me into thinking hes innocent (i generally townread people who scumread me i think?) or to get me out of the game early before my 100% accurate scum reads on him could talk hold (like it happened at the very start of night 2 last game)
are you sure you generally townread people that scumread you

because you accused inf earlier in this game for calling you out as potential scum

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
are you sure you generally townread people that scumread you

because you accused inf earlier in this game for calling you out as potential scum
that was out of shock since i think that ive been very town-y this game (yes i can say this as town)
+ im literally saying im scumreading inf that started then
go through a different game and pick an example!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
p. 32

yikes gee sorry that im trying to come up with theories around the mafia game that has a map and pamphlet i sure should expect it to be a carbon copy of every other mafia game in the mechanics department too XD

id also like to say that paige also thought of the darkness and i think hip mentioned it too since you did not get to read omnis dead description and so dont know what youre talking about!

im so insulted and my day 0 vibes told me alisha was mafia and so out of pettiness im gonna go ahead and
vote Alisha
that was after i accused you in the post

but you're right since you said you read me as scum day 0 but you still voted me right after i accused you in my reads list

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
that was after i accused you in the post

but you're right since you said you read me as scum day 0 but you still voted me right after i accused you in my reads list
this is different since i scumread you from the start!
+ i did it out of pettiness which is partly where my inf vibe originated from but all i can say is i feel the vibe on me is 100% fake

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
btw i vibe inf as mafia now but that might be because im outraged that he's vibing me as scum but realistically get the only person to have 100% accurate reads (eventually) on him out of the way would make sense!
the pettiness part is pretty visible here too!
+ i called myself petty in party at the machine about mis
im just a petty person!