[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i have 0 major reads on anyone else btw
notty feels town to me (but i think i say this every game) but that point where they actually rapid answered with reasoning behind their boo? vote (i think it was boo) proved that they were thinking about stuff rather than random voting but literally anything is possible with notty
im waiting to lynch stranger on day 1 to keep up the tradition of the past 2 games (i dont actually scumread stranger this game which might be a sign theyre scum since i scumread them the past 2 games where they ended up being town so maybe its inversed!)
hip feels semi-off so id think third party but its like mostly neutral
hk saying they feel like okx is 100% innocent is obviously weird but i think it was just a meme about being on the same team
ya thats it from my thoughts i think?
and now just 36 hours of day 0 left
at this point i am 100% willing to lynch okx based on the fact he doesnt care about the game and i cannae be bothered with that attitude for the rest of the game

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
at this point i am 100% willing to lynch okx based on the fact he doesnt care about the game and i cannae be bothered with that attitude for the rest of the game
(and i doubt there will be a substitute given that the signup thread semi died
like we could just wait for a modkill i guess but if people are demanding a day 0 lynch and they wont go for inf then thats my guy!)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
im not ok with lynching okx anymore because of hk saying im town and okx is town; (missed this until mars quoted it)

he's at least half right so far so he might be onto something!
i mean this is 99.99999999% because theyre on the same team
the alternative is that theyre a twin-esque role but even then my mantra is that twin roles are always 1 mafia 1 town unless specifically stated otherwise (like the artists last game)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i mean this is 99.99999999% because theyre on the same team
the alternative is that theyre a twin-esque role but even then my mantra is that twin roles are always 1 mafia 1 town unless specifically stated otherwise (like the artists last game)
im included in that though

so hk claims im town and okx is town
if hk is town and telling truth
3 town confirmed already
now that you say that im suspicious of that bold claim from him!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
why does hk have 100% accurate reads in this scenario
are you saying all 3 of you are a triplet role that were told that everyone is town
no i havent been informed of anything - im assuming hk has something mechanically going on with his role as okx hasn't said anything in the game

im pointing out that what hk's saying is too easy, im not part of a triplet role with hk or okx, but hk's claimed me and okx are town already

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
(and i doubt there will be a substitute given that the signup thread semi died
like we could just wait for a modkill i guess but if people are demanding a day 0 lynch and they wont go for inf then thats my guy!)
idk this isnt one of my games so whatever ltin does is up in the air

maybe we can grab our good buddy aqua to replace him

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i would vote no lynch if the thread wasnt active still!
id rather lynch inf but i dont think that will be happening
ive decided its probably better to let okx get modkilled later on since if hes like the doctor and hes still not responding to thread despite tags and then hes lynched today when in reality he wouldnt be modkilled until day 1 or day 2 and maybe he magically becomes the most active player in that time and has time to defend himself
who knows!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also ive decided inf is scum

vote infected_alien8_
Explain please.

With lynches on the table, why the NL move?
1. I want to see Boooo's response to my earlier questions before I vote her, and I'm still making up my mind about you and Notty.
2. At this stage of the game no lynch isn't a bad option. IMO lynching d0 isn't a horrible idea if there's somebody whom I reasonably believe is scum, but no lynch is a perfectly viable option as well.
3. What's your opinion on Notty?