[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. I want to see Boooo's response to my earlier questions before I vote her, and I'm still making up my mind about you and Notty.
2. At this stage of the game no lynch isn't a bad option. IMO lynching d0 isn't a horrible idea if there's somebody whom I reasonably believe is scum, but no lynch is a perfectly viable option as well.
3. What's your opinion on Notty?
1. Fair, I also want this.
2. And I agree with this logic as well, but the way this is trending, it's basically like D1 in terms of attempted reads/solves. Imo it's an NL if no one becomes consensus since the deadline is up soon.
3. Stand by my earlier stance, this is low-effort Notty. Scum/3p Notty would already have cycled through 5 different fakeclaims.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
scummy
i can just tell!
its a well known fact my scum reads on inf have 100% accuracy 99% of the time
i read this vibe on me as disingenuous (spelling this was hard) and the only reason i can see him doing it is to either trick me into thinking hes innocent (i generally townread people who scumread me i think?) or to get me out of the game early before my 100% accurate scum reads on him could talk hold (like it happened at the very start of night 2 last game)

Duffie

Reaction score
i dont think hes the weakest link at all and i dont see him as vulnerable either! i just found him suspicious
I suppose I may have viewed his panic as manic and scrambled, but I was likely looking too far into it... ^^;

since we get information about everyone's decisions/behaviour in that lynch, which we wouldn't get if we just waited for n1!
This is very true, I will say, but you don't need to lynch anybody for it. Scare tactics are a good way to go, but you do risk starting a wagon by doing do, which could perchance off thrm in the process... :<

no since nothing shes done has made me suspicious of her and i think shes town
I will admit, Alisha has been doing a fine job, but she seems to be bouncing around a lot-- Granted, it is Day Zero, and I was simply just lining up possible suspicions and looking over possibilities of what others could be thinking as well.

???

why does this keep COMING UP

you were even involved in this coming up when it shouldnt have done and rated my post agree when i talked about how it shouldnt have come up!

nobody mentioned third party roles about this game, the only people who did were you and stranger and both of you were talking about past games!
Oh.
Well, I may have misread some things... I literally thought someone talked as if they knew it existed, and it swept by unnoticed. xD

give to me pls
???❓

ive seen plenty of scum get caught on day 0 and i completely disagree that day 0 is useless just because people are memeing!
But, every game I had been in, that has had Day Zero, is just 50 days of meme-posting, random finger-pointing, and baseless accusations with meme-like retorts... I can see information being gathered for future days, but I can't see any of this being useful for Day Zero lynches...

name one time where a n1 death has led to a mafia member, where the mafia werent new to mafia!
Omg, Inf, there are a lot of Blocktopia and EscR Mafias out there, and all over a year ago since I played... I'm not sure I could recall or look them up so quickly... xD

so if someone voted notty the doctor, or defended/ignored them, what conclusions would you draw

and are these conclusions only able to be made because you know nottys alignment/role since i predict the answer is no if there are any!
???

It is Day Zero... No one knows ANYTHING yet...

I fail to realize how Day Zero information could be useful, in that case...

what assumption are you talking about im confused
>Elaborate? FMPOV Boo was sussing Alisha hard. Then as soon as I take a vote elsewhere, they follow in step.

The implication here seems to be an HK vote, regardless of its source, is inherently bad.

He assumes that an HK vote is bad, but I presume he implied to mean that Boooo's
quick jump vote after probing 0 Alisha to be very suspicious.

I find that Boo is fine, though, and is likely just throwing votes for Day Zero pushes.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This is very true, I will say, but you don't need to lynch anybody for it. Scare tactics are a good way to go, but you do risk starting a wagon by doing do, which could perchance off thrm in the process... :<
So under what circumstances would you place a vote on someone d0?

But, every game I had been in, that has had Day Zero, is just 50 days of meme-posting, random finger-pointing, and baseless accusations with meme-like retorts
Does that include this d0?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
jokes aside i see what inf means about oog because he's pulled off incredible wins as mafia and is good at disguising his real intentions

so im gonna move my 'townread' back to 'cautiously optimistic'
but yes as mafia i play as town with minor exceptions depending on the situation i will have 0 quarrels with bussing anyone
something i have told inf in private so thanks for essentially saying it on the thread :)

[/QUOTE]
excuse me i didnt i made sure to not say that, i just said youd say townie things/be on townie wagons, thats not the same as 'play as town'!

altho i did say that like two games ago and you took 0 issue with it

Apparently this means Oog could be on their scum game. I'm guessing from Inf there's no real tell between scum/town Oog outside of a bussing propensity.
he wouldnt bus just for the sake of bussing most likely though, hed bus if he thinks he'd vote them as town in that context

Walk me through when you wake up.
its just vibes, i know its not a convincing argument and i dont predict im gonna get much support at all but those are my reads and i feel pretty confident about them, moreso hip than oog but both im at least 85% sure are scum (moog 85%, hip 90% probably)

when you say you did it out of pettiness

it leads me to believe you scumread people who scumread you even though these examples turned out not to be true!
so yeah i withdraw that line of questioning!
im confused, didnt you just start to continue the idea of 'you dont actually townread people who push on you' here and then suddenly drop it with 'so yeah i withdraw that line of questioning'
notty feels town to me (but i think i say this every game) but that point where they actually rapid answered with reasoning behind their boo? vote (i think it was boo) proved that they were thinking about stuff rather than random voting but literally anything is possible with notty
what when did this happen
i wasnt the subject of the question but one time we lynched mafia day 0 on lcn, i bussed him
what question

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but yes as mafia i play as town with minor exceptions depending on the situation i will have 0 quarrels with bussing anyone
something i have told inf in private so thanks for essentially saying it on the thread :)

excuse me i didnt i made sure to not say that, i just said youd say townie things/be on townie wagons, thats not the same as 'play as town'!

[/QUOTE]
woops this was meant to be a quote from moog

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
jokes aside i see what inf means about oog because he's pulled off incredible wins as mafia and is good at disguising his real intentions

so im gonna move my 'townread' back to 'cautiously optimistic'
oog's intentions as mafia would, most of the time at least, be 'what would i do if i was town, and ill do that' so trying to find any scum intentions would be pointless most of the time anyway

oog's said himself that he plays as town now so im fine to say this even though i was avoiding it before because he THREATENED me and i felt bad

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what when did this happen
it was actually alisha and it was like x3 the length in my mind but i was referring to
First few pages their posts are just off. After that their attempt to justify a train of thought feels fake
it basically just confirmed to me there was logic behind the votes rather than randomness

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it was actually alisha and it was like x3 the length in my mind but i was referring to

it basically just confirmed to me there was logic behind the votes rather than randomness
wha how

that is like the most generic answer she couldve possibly given

theres 0 way this made you think notty was genuinely thinking things through, she doesnt even specify what train of thought alisha was trying to justify that felt fake

Duffie

Reaction score
Is this town or scum from your POV?
It's Day Zero, I don't find it very useful to do much here...

Plus, I love post count leaderboards!

So under what circumstances would you place a vote on someone d0?
Meme lynches, pressure voting...

Well, mainly meme voting, seeing as there is little to no information...

Does that include this d0?
>38 pages

I mean, pages do carry more posts than thry used to now. x)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
wha how

that is like the most generic answer she couldve possibly given

theres 0 way this made you think notty was genuinely thinking things through, she doesnt even specify what train of thought alisha was trying to justify that felt fake
says the person that rated it useful

but noone prompted the question so even if it was 'generic' then it wasnt done to satisfy anything other than contribute to the convo

and same i tried looking back at alishas first posts (i didnt know if by first pages it meant like of the thread or on their profile) and i didnt see it but even if i couldnt see it then there was still thinking from notty thus its not just random

+ if notty was random voting i dont think theyd even go and make up a generic answer