[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
says the person that rated it useful
yes as a joke!

but noone prompted the question so even if it was 'generic' then it wasnt done to satisfy anything other than contribute to the convo
and this makes it more townie how? dont you think notty would be trying to contribute to convo as scum as well

youre giving notty a townread way too easily than you would if you genuinely were in the dark about everyones roles!

and same i tried looking back at alishas first posts (i didnt know if by first pages it meant like of the thread or on their profile) and i didnt see it but even if i couldnt see it then there was still thinking from notty thus its not just random
do you not think notty could just make that up even though the vote was random

since she definitely could and i refuse to believe you didnt worry about that

+ if notty was random voting i dont think theyd even go and make up a generic answer
i mean if notty was random voting surely itd be to test reactions, in which case making up a generic answer would also help with that

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
yes as a joke!
sure you did mr scum
and this makes it more townie how? dont you think notty would be trying to contribute to convo as scum as well

youre giving notty a townread way too easily than you would if you genuinely were in the dark about everyones roles!
wrong
do you not think notty could just make that up even though the vote was random

since she definitely could and i refuse to believe you didnt worry about that
wrong
i mean if notty was random voting surely itd be to test reactions, in which case making up a generic answer would also help with that
wrong

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i withdrew my questioning because oog proved the situations i was thinking of were’t an example
yeah but after that you were like

'still, the way youre saying petty makes me think you often dont townread people who scumread you, and these examples just happened to go against the norm'

and then you were like 'so i withdraw!'

so im confused

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
oog's intentions as mafia would, most of the time at least, be 'what would i do if i was town, and ill do that' so trying to find any scum intentions would be pointless most of the time anyway

oog's said himself that he plays as town now so im fine to say this even though i was avoiding it before because he THREATENED me and i felt bad
that threat to you and then explaining it himself is making me lean him over you rn

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
yeah but after that you were like

'still, the way youre saying petty makes me think you often dont townread people who scumread you, and these examples just happened to go against the norm'

and then you were like 'so i withdraw!'

so im confused
i meant to say that his acknowledgment of his pettiness skewed my reaction

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
im slightly confused
this is more than a lean and i dont understand the significance of what you said triggered the lean
the lean was triggered by the threat you gave inf and then explained yourself

it feels like you wanted to be the one to explain your own behavior first so that you stayed in control of your own meta read

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
the lean was triggered by the threat you gave inf and then explained yourself

it feels like you wanted to be the one to explain your own behavior first so that you stayed in control of your own meta read
what
inf literally 100% said what i said before me
then i went on and talked about it since i literally always argue against my own points in mafia
+ i literally said that whatever you were talking about would be easy to fake prior to this whole thing anyway right