[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'd be happy to.

Your initial post about Mars brought up some reasonable points, but it's his reactions that made me believe that he was town. To me it appeared pretty clearly as a case of a frustrated townie feeling like there was no argument that couldn't simply be dismissed.
youre very town this game

Trouble w/a Oog vote rn is that, if scum Oog essentially = town Oog, barring exceptions, early game doesn't reveal AI for them. It's a vibe sus and not too strong compared to what I've seen you speak about re: hip. Why lean Oog more?
huh, I don't lean oog more, I'd rather lynch hip (im voting hip)

Infected_alien8_ GtH, who do you put up to lynch? Deadline is coming and there's no hard consensus. Not sold on a Oog vote rn, it's reading flimsy to me, unless you've got some more clarification to offer.
hip or boo, and possssibly skele (in that order of preference)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
reason i say boo is since theyre too close to their scum meta for me to be comfortable with them - i dont know their town meta though, but im not sure boo would be that good at replicating it as scum, so to be so close to their scum meta is concerning

BUT she was pushing on hip + didnt feel like a bus, who i suspect more than her as maf, and she feels townie if i ignore the meta

but for the sake of having a lynch id go for her if people wouldnt join me on hip

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
BUT she was pushing on hip + didnt feel like a bus, who i suspect more than her as maf, and she feels townie if i ignore the meta
(hip being 3p and boo being scum (as in maf) would make this work tho - i could see hip being maf or 3p, but boo is close to her maf meta specifically for me)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(hip being 3p and boo being scum (as in maf) would make this work tho - i could see hip being maf or 3p, but boo is close to her maf meta specifically for me)
well i say this but tbh i dont know why i thought boos thing didnt feel like a bus/distancing since on second thought when i think back to it it couldve easily been

how does hip act as scum
idk i dont remember seeing him as scum

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ GtH, who do you put up to lynch? Deadline is coming and there's no hard consensus.
As I said earlier im open to lynching Boooo. Notty and Mars less so now. I still consider a no lynch to be a viable option.

correction

we’re waiting for 2 hours before the deadline to begin scrambling
Oh boy I can't wait

November 6, 23:59 get

hip or boo, and possssibly skele (in that order of preference)
Can you explain your argument against hip to me again? I might be persuaded if it's strong enough.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
then do it

even if its me any kind of a lynch is preferable for day 0
I said it was you from the start and it's the truth. First you panicked, then you accused, now you're recused.

As I said earlier im open to lynching Boooo. Notty and Mars less so now. I still consider a no lynch to be a viable option.
Are you open to lynching Alisha

Unvote
Vote Alisha

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
why the change of opinion on notty and mars? and why are you open to lynching boo again?

Can you explain your argument against hip to me again? I might be persuaded if it's strong enough.
vibes, his energy is really off and i cant think of anything to attribute that to that i think would make sense other than him being scum and secretly nervous about it