[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
If it means anything: all role PM's have been confirmed
if anything THIS ANNOYS ME MORE
the only situation i could understand is if his phone or something just said he came online because he had the tab open on chrome or something but no HES ACTUALLY RESPONDED TO HIS PM AND HASNT VIEWED THREAD

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Phone's being a butt so I'm using post numbers instead of quoting

MarsKid regarding Duffie, I think the posts where I really started to town read her were as follows:
640, 644 was where her logic for no lynching d0 really clicked for me.
681, 693 and 699 all seem like very good questions to be asking of Boooo at that point - I'm not so much reading her as defending HK/Skele, to me it looks more like shes investigating Boooo.

Boooo

Reaction score
Boooo was that overview by HK enough to remove your suss? After that para, you backed off promptly afterwards and I don't think there's enough meat to warrant that. Where do you want to push rn?

I know what you think of me, I'd like to know what you think of anyone else. Who are the general suspects to you?
I voted hk because I wanted him to talk and was planning on voting him until he did so, he did give his opinions and that's all I really wanted. I sus'd him for being quiet and unhelpful like he was as mafia last game but him quietly following the conversation and then posting his opinions seems like him, but I haven't played with him much so I'd still lynch him

As far as reads
Inffy- more careful as mafia and less likely to push so much on something insignificant as they're too worried about their image
60% town

Alisha- Acting like she did as mafia, and continuously discrediting my reads (I.e suddenly susing me) when normally she wouldn't, I just genuinely don't like that way she's acting and only unvoted to get info on HK
Saying that, now that I finally have the chance, vote alisha
65% scum
Hip- initially weird vibes from them but as they explained wwhy they sus'd inffy it made some sense to me, still striking me as odd and not playing like I've seen her play before
65% town

Stranger- I feel weird about stranger, I felt like they were softly pushing the mars lynch without actually committing to it fully as if they didn't want the slack later on (not sure if they voted or not), regardless, seems like they're looking for an easy vote. Not really acting like they did last game but I'm not entirely sure when it comes to stranger as they never talk this much on lcn
60% scum

Skele- seems like he is on lcn, but more defensive than normal as town imo, hasn't talked enough for me to know for sure yet
Town 50/50 Scum

Moog- weird vibes at first, which are still kinda lingering for me, I'm not sure I'd vote for him today though
55% scum

Tim- seems reasonable to me, didn't hop onto the mars wagon, would like to hear more from him however
55% town

Mars- I town read him from the wagon earlier however mars is acting differently than he did in previous games,
50% town

Dess- don't remember them talking

Skoomaeater- inactive, not enough to go on

Duffie- seems to be trying to help with her questions, something about her strikes me a little odd though
60% town

@Booo Reads list please.

Also what say you to the accusation that you were following Mars when voting Alisha and HKCaper?
Already working on it

It's a fair point but I stated before I unvoted that Alisha's reaction seemed townish so I wanted to investigate hk for a moment, still sus her just as much though

Ps, sorry for the inactivity, I haven't been feeling up to it