[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Acting like she did as mafia, and continuously discrediting my reads (I.e suddenly susing me) when normally she wouldn't
i discredit reads i dont agree with or ones that dont make sense

what is your read on how i act as mafia

I just genuinely don't like that way she's acting
how do i act

Boooo

Reaction score
i discredit reads i dont agree with or ones that dont make sense

what is your read on how i act as mafia

how do i act
Jsut because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you have to discredit their reads by calling them clueless and scummy

You act like you're confused and change your mind a lot, like you're doing now

im good with lynching anybody for d0
I thought you said you'd nl earlier.

Duffie

Reaction score
Phone's being a butt so I'm using post numbers instead of quoting

MarsKid regarding Duffie, I think the posts where I really started to town read her were as follows:
640, 644 was where her logic for no lynching d0 really clicked for me.
681, 693 and 699 all seem like very good questions to be asking of Boooo at that point - I'm not so much reading her as defending HK/Skele, to me it looks more like shes investigating Boooo.
Thank you, but Mars is the only one linking me with HK/ Skele... I only interjected Mars because he was the main focal point at that time.

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Jsut because you disagree with someone doesn't mean you have to discredit their reads by calling them clueless and scummy

You act like you're confused and change your mind a lot, like you're doing now
i apologize for calling you clueless, i was trying to explain your town behavior at the time

i change my mind a lot as town too and i do get confused easily (i play it up sometimes but im not right now i promise!!)

Boooo

Reaction score
if it came to that

then i changed my mind
I'm just curious as to why

Alisha said:
i apologize for calling you clueless, i was trying to explain your town behavior at the time

i change my mind a lot as town too and i do get confused easily (i play it up sometimes but im not right now i promise!!)
You can apologize but it doesn't mean I don't think that's what you were doing anymore

my main takeaway this game is im being really smug and condescending and hurting peoples feelings

i dont like what im becoming so im gonna be more restrained now, sorry everyone
Awww :/ im not upset, don't go love

Duffie

Reaction score
my main takeaway this game is im being really smug and condescending and hurting peoples feelings

i dont like what im becoming so im gonna be more restrained now, sorry everyone
Nooooo, don't feel bad, Alisha!

I thought Mars was panicky, and Moog feels like he's breaking down, this is just Day Zero for crying out loud!

Wait until Day One, most of us will be more professional, understanding, and... I was going to say considerate, but this is Mafia...