[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
this seems like a bizarre response considering what happened to you in comedy club
all boo said was 'shame on you' for doing that, her reasoning didn't seem like she was being town and wanting to hold off for the betterment of the group
alisha claiming to you after sussing you day 0 makes 0 sense to me so this is confusing

@Alisha why did you claim

anyways notty prob made the fake thing + alisha pushing for boo to claim despite what happened to her on comedy club + claiming to notty??? also despite what happened on comedy club with her claiming to hk in night chat + also her reads of notty day 0 this game is ???

also im not ok with a massclaim yet
i could prove my claim quickly instead of potentially causing confusion and wasting time later + if race director or notty were scum i was ok with dying n1 instead of someone like say TIM if the info leaked

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I don't, I'm good with lynching Boo with what we know now
Without a cc I am not comfy with this

If I was scum I'd just make something up at I'd know who the mafia actually was

I don't even understand the last part but regardless whether or not you think it's a fair point the truth is is that I just wasn't online
First part isn't necessarily true.

The second part of my post referred to your inactivity argument, and considering you played a good portion of D0 I wouldn't see you low-effort-ing into the night. Skooma, Okx, yeah, not necessarily you.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
by only considering from your pov im saying basically you made an assumption -> i pointed out there are other possibilities so asked why you made that specific assumption -> you pointed out assumptions again to explain your assumption that failed to consider my pov about those other possibilities = you were failing to consider my pov when defending your pov
im not bothered to read this
so you think I killed tim to frame you, then setup a fake frame of boo and hoped that tomorrow I could convince people the boo thing was fake and it was really you who visited him

how would I even have convinced people of that!
its a stretch!
id also use a full stop at the end lets be real
ya it doesnt sound like you
or maybe THAT WAS THE POINT!!!!!
what does this mean
ltin formatted the post as saying that the broadcaster has a message + the two lines
if the broadcaster sent a message saying 'lol hi xd' and then the next night said 'MOO spent the pitstop with INF' then people are obviously gonna know that the second message is fake and means nothing, so the only night it could mean something is night 1
notty called it pitstop earlier day 0 ?
i wasnt aware of this but i agree its notty
and this weird ignoring of the lack of full stop/weird wording of 'spent the pitstop'/lack of explaining how broadcast + oog's claim could simultaneously exist makes me think notty has a specific reason to say they think this broadcast is real!
i agree but if it is notty i think its a town ability which goes against all my logic thus far
same question as above
i understood it as theyd have to know that tim would die to frame the person in the message, but i think tim was the most obvious nightkill if they were town since i think they were the most townread
also im not ok with a massclaim yet
wynaut

Boooo

Reaction score
all boo said was 'shame on you' for doing that, her reasoning didn't seem like she was being town and wanting to hold off for the betterment of the group

i could prove my claim quickly instead of potentially causing confusion and wasting time later + if race director or notty were scum i was ok with dying n1 instead of someone like say TIM if the info leaked
Yes, shame on stranger for making people out. I can see why me not wanting to out so I don't die n2 makes me look scummy/s

Idek why everyone is so intent on claiming, this isn't how I play the game

hey i didnt want you to claim

and i aint claiming yet
That's not directed at you, and you should claim unless youre endanger

Without a cc I am not comfy with this

First part isn't necessarily true.

The second part of my post referred to your inactivity argument, and considering you played a good portion of D0 I wouldn't see you low-effort-ing into the night. Skooma, Okx, yeah, not necessarily you.
It's the most reasonable move I could make if I was mafia and anyone would make in this situation

D0 was a very very long span of time, just because I was active during part of it doesn't mean it's unreasonable for me to miss n1 because I wasn't on, especially when I stopped being active days ago

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Yes, shame on stranger for making people out. I can see why me not wanting to out so I don't die n2 makes me look scummy/s

Idek why everyone is so intent on claiming, this isn't how I play the game
Why single out Stranger here again?

It's the most reasonable move I could make if I was mafia and anyone would make in this situation

D0 was a very very long span of time, just because I was active during part of it doesn't mean it's unreasonable for me to miss n1 because I wasn't on, especially when I stopped being active days ago
Maf can claim to not have a check in the context of activity. Different moves can be made depending on context.

Not saying the second point is impossible. The point was your trajectory to that point indicated more engagement. Town or not it's always NAGL when an investigator misses a check.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
BOO - [1] - NOT
INF - [1] - MOO
With 13 players it takes 7 to lynch and 7 to no lynch.
_________GAP
| 1. NOT -
| 2. MOO 3
| 3. ALI 0
| 4. MAR 1
| 5. HIP 3
| 6. BOO 0
| 7. INF 5
| 8. STR 0
| 9. DUF 0
|10. GOO 0
|11. HKC 0
|12. OKX 0
|13. SKO 0
|14. TIM

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As to why we're mass claiming, I don't really get the point in this setup

I've played setups with majority prs, where mass claiming would make sense but I don't really get the point in these kind of setups
i mean i assume everyones a PR in this setup since that tends to be the norm around here nowadays
but ya it forces scum to make fakeclaims believable to the closed setup which is always hard/counterclaim PRs (i assume this is an all PR setup like i said before but maybe im wront)

personally i wanted you to claim because your response was weirdly 'hostile' (idk if hostile is the right word) + i feel like you meta argument-ed fairly hardly and i feel like it balanced it out for the reason to trust you to be a believable claim rather than for meta reasons

i also was more favourable to a massclaim than usual (i always favour a massclaim anyway) since ive already 50% claimed and people should pretty easily be able to figure out what my ability is based on my motive for visiting target so whynot get everyone to claim!!!!!!!!!

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Stranger should be ashamed
Lolololol

notty called it pitstop earlier day 0 ?
I might as well add fuel to the fire.

I'm the Race Director.
Courtesy of last night's group chat I know for a fact that Notty was fully aware of what the broadcast was going to say AND that the broadcast was just a random message typed by a player with the power to broadcast a message in the daystart post.

That said, Vote Notty

Does anyones role have anything to do with 'penalties'?
Yes.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I'm the Race Director.
Courtesy of last night's group chat I know for a fact that Notty was fully aware of what the broadcast was going to say AND that the broadcast was just a random message typed by a player with the power to broadcast a message in the daystart post.

That said, Vote Notty
but does this mean notty is scum