[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I mean the fact that Tim died and that Notty was very quick to push Boooo today, specifically citing the broadcast as her reasoning seems really, really opportunistic.
but why do that when theyve told alisha + the race director (you) that they know the broadcast isnt real

i know why notty did it (if theyre town/3p) but i guess i shouldnt defend their reasoning until they argue for themselves

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
also im slightly confused what exactly went down in this race director chat
i thought that alisha claimed and notty didnt but judging from what stranger said notty claimed too?
Well, Alisha is gonna be pissed for this clarification, but Alisha claimed to be able to broadcast a message in the daystart post. Notty suggested that Alisha post that TIM and BOO spent the pit stop together.

Boooo

Reaction score
Why single out Stranger here again?

Maf can claim to not have a check in the context of activity. Different moves can be made depending on context.

Not saying the second point is impossible. The point was your trajectory to that point indicated more engagement. Town or not it's always NAGL when an investigator misses a check.
Because stranger asked me to claim first and then I said she should be ashamed, I continued to say it because alisha and notty made a big deal about it

That's fair, I'll do better next time

i mean i assume everyones a PR in this setup since that tends to be the norm around here nowadays
but ya it forces scum to make fakeclaims believable to the closed setup which is always hard/counterclaim PRs (i assume this is an all PR setup like i said before but maybe im wront)

personally i wanted you to claim because your response was weirdly 'hostile' (idk if hostile is the right word) + i feel like you meta argument-ed fairly hardly and i feel like it balanced it out for the reason to trust you to be a believable claim rather than for meta reasons

i also was more favourable to a massclaim than usual (i always favour a massclaim anyway) since ive already 50% claimed and people should pretty easily be able to figure out what my ability is based on my motive for visiting target so whynot get everyone to claim!!!!!!!!!
That makes sense

Also I think the word you're looking for is, defensive lol

Lolololol

I might as well add fuel to the fire.

I'm the Race Director.
Courtesy of last night's group chat I know for a fact that Notty was fully aware of what the broadcast was going to say AND that the broadcast was just a random message typed by a player with the power to broadcast a message in the daystart post.

That said, Vote Notty

Yes.
What is this group chat? Can you expand please

Well, Alisha is gonna be pissed for this clarification, but Alisha claimed to be able to broadcast a message in the daystart post. Notty suggested that Alisha post that TIM and BOO spent the pit stop together.
Idk why but this whole thing seems weird to me, can you give us some more details? That doesn't sound very good though

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Idk why but this whole thing seems weird to me, can you give us some more details?
So, as the race director I have the power to select two players and stick them in a group chat together at night. That said, one of the players I select has to have voted for the other player I select at some point during the day.
I can then watch that group chat from an anonymous account during the night phase. I can not interact with the group chat in any way, only watch.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
all boo said was 'shame on you' for doing that, her reasoning didn't seem like she was being town and wanting to hold off for the betterment of the group
she said she was worried about dying early though

i find it slightly hard to believe you glossed over that part after what happened to you before

what reasoning could she even have said that'd make it clear she just didn't want to claim because she was a good role, without ruining it by basically giving away she was a good role

Also Infected_alien8_ that means you must think I'm scum trying to frame Boo?
no i think you thought boo was scummy so wrote it to get reactions from them/others and push her to claim

I'm the Race Director.
Courtesy of last night's group chat I know for a fact that Notty was fully aware of what the broadcast was going to say AND that the broadcast was just a random message typed by a player with the power to broadcast a message in the daystart post.

That said, Vote Notty
so did alisha know this too? if not why arent you sus of her for not calling notty out then?
atleast this all means inf is scum still phew i thought my vibes were wrong for a second but theyre still accurate
why did you think they were wrong and now dont again

Boooo

Reaction score
So, as the race director I have the power to select two players and stick them in a group chat together at night. That said, one of the players I select has to have voted for the other player I select at some point during the day.
I can then watch that group chat from an anonymous account during the night phase. I can not interact with the group chat in any way, only watch.
Woah, and notty told alisha to send out a broadcast saying I visited Tim??

Yet alisha is pushing me as well
Did they talk about that too?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
why did you think they were wrong and now dont again
i think youre mafia (not evil 3p)
i thought (in my scenario) that the broadcast message was mafia & mafia killed tim
i thought that the broadcast message was too sloppy for you to have consulted on the message
thus i was doubting if you were mafia
but instead its alisha+notty so its fine!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
honestly i thought alisha was like hard town but their actions now make me question them

like the sudden push on boo to claim made little sense to me + claiming to notty because 'it'll be easier to confirm myself now than later' also doesn't make sense since it'd be easy peasy to just confirm themselves at any point in the game by saying 'ill write x at daystart' and then doing it?? and claiming to their suspect makes it make even less sense

hipmeow

Reaction score
i mean by the sounds of this id argue prob alisha is still town or even third party, although im confused about why they are pushing on boo if this is the case. if they were mafia (and this presumes notty is also mafia because they suggested the message meaning they knew something would happen to tim) it would make more sense to setup this plan in mafia chat right but maybe im not understanding this rihgt

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean by the sounds of this id argue prob alisha is still town or even third party, although im confused about why they are pushing on boo if this is the case. if they were mafia (and this presumes notty is also mafia because they suggested the message meaning they knew something would happen to tim) it would make more sense to setup this plan in mafia chat right but maybe im not understanding this rihgt
i mean i think it 100% wasnt unreasonable to assume that tim would be killed tonight

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
still why would notty try to frame boo
inf said it already but notty was suspicious of boo so pin boo as the murderer and see their reaction to trying to defend themselves (like they were waiting for the whole beginning of the day before boo appeared) and if they were crumbling apart then that probs means theyre mafia who actually killed tim/are confused about how they are showing up as a result for tims death