[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean (ive already 50% claimed so why not)
i am a roleblocker (town obviously!) so ya i exist already too
i blocked tim since i thought blocking inf would mean hed realise i was roleblocker and kill me tonight (slightly bad reasoning now that ive instigated a massclaim) and i wanted to get back at tim for disliking my post when i think it was unjustified and still do
tho tbh i find this reasoning kinda dificult to buy

would you really waste your block on someone you thought was gonna die anyway

would you really think blocking me would put you at risk of dying, and so not do it in case i killed you, when you already thought i was trying to get you killed (as you said day 0) so why wouldnt i kill you anyway

would you really use your petty reason for a block and potentially throw the game away rather than blocking a suspect

i change my mind once again

unvote
vote moog

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
tho tbh i find this reasoning kinda dificult to buy

would you really waste your block on someone you thought was gonna die anyway

would you really think blocking me would put you at risk of dying, and so not do it in case i killed you, when you already thought i was trying to get you killed (as you said day 0) so why wouldnt i kill you anyway

would you really use your petty reason for a block and potentially throw the game away rather than blocking a suspect

i change my mind once again

unvote
vote moog
1) do you really
2) yes
3) yes and i thought you were trying to get me lynched, not nightkilled
4) yes and how was this game throwing
5) nice

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1) do you really
2) yes
3) yes and i thought you were trying to get me lynched, not nightkilled
but if i was trying to lynch you = i wanted you dead

why would i want you lynched specifically not nightkilled, if i couldnt lynch you by today dont you think id have just nightkilled you instead

4) yes and how was this game throwing
it wasnt but if youre a blocker and can choose 1 person to block, surely youd wanna block a suspect rather than block someone who rated your post bad, since then you could look back at n1 and be like wow if only i used my block on someone i actually sused and turned out to be mafia killer maybe we'd not have lost

but ive read your post explaining why blocking tim was useful now so i get it

why stranger again? is it just because penalties sound scummy and if this is the case why arent you questioning nottys link to them
1) vibes/feelings from yesterday
2) claim equivalent role of skele except anonymous - doubt there's two town neighbor roles and if one is scum id bet its the anonymous one so that they can fakeclaim
3) doubt we have two town blockers (so oog vs stranger and i doubt oog would claim blocker as scum since it'd be pitching himself into a cc from his pov since i think he'd think a town blocker would exist)

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
so did alisha know this too? if not why arent you sus of her for not calling notty out then?
the thread has decented into chaos over this message (or atleast thas the vibe im getting trying to read this). so notty and alisha cooked up the message in their night chat, of which they knew someone was watching over them, and then notty played as if she believed the message, and alisha didnt say anythig about it. this situation honestly is a mess.

its also odd that the message was that boo visited tim and then tim ended up dying. how did the night chat play out? who came up with the final message?

to boo, if you are a cop role as you claim, why would you be so careless and miss the whole night?

hipmeow

Reaction score
1) vibes/feelings from yesterday
2) claim equivalent role of skele except anonymous - doubt there's two town neighbor roles and if one is scum id bet its the anonymous one so that they can fakeclaim
3) doubt we have two town blockers (so oog vs stranger and i doubt oog would claim blocker as scum since it'd be pitching himself into a cc from his pov since i think he'd think a town blocker would exist)
well ignoring the first one i guess id have to agree then (but for reference im pretty much willing to lynch stranger, notty or alisha because they all seem pretty susp but im leaving this on stranger because infs reasons seems pretty legit)

vote stranger

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but if i was trying to lynch you = i wanted you dead

why would i want you lynched specifically not nightkilled, if i couldnt lynch you by today dont you think id have just nightkilled you instead
no since that would incriminate you by killing the one person whos devout on calling you scum
-> 'but wifom' shut up
i thought you wanted me lynched day 0 so that you could kill me before my 100% accurate scum vibes on you were activated (i feel like enough people havent realised that they are literally 100% accurateyou should by all means be voting inf)
it wasnt but if youre a blocker and can choose 1 person to block, surely youd wanna block a suspect rather than block someone who rated your post bad, since then you could look back at n1 and be like wow if only i used my block on someone i actually sused and turned out to be mafia killer maybe we'd not have lost

but ive read your post explaining why blocking tim was useful now so i get it
good

Boooo

Reaction score
the thread has decented into chaos over this message (or atleast thas the vibe im getting trying to read this). so notty and alisha cooked up the message in their night chat, of which they knew someone was watching over them, and then notty played as if she believed the message, and alisha didnt say anythig about it. this situation honestly is a mess.

its also odd that the message was that boo visited tim and then tim ended up dying. how did the night chat play out? who came up with the final message?

to boo, if you are a cop role as you claim, why would you be so careless and miss the whole night?
I didn't have feeling playing during the rest of d0 and I thought n1 was going to be much longer

vote stranger
I feel like the purposely tried to make notty look bad with their claim there

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
eh I can easily see alisha playing along with notty's plan to get reaction tests

my issue was less with why alisha was playing along with it and moreso why stranger didn't find alisha suspicious because of it while simultaneously suspected notty

my issue with alisha is pushing too hard for boo to claim, even though in comedy club mafia pushed her to claim even tho it was best for her not to and she was annoyed nobody was understanding that town shouldnt always claim, ignoring/missing boo saying she didnt want to die early and telling me that the reason she pushed boo to claim was cuz she thought boos only reason for not doing is because stranger should be ashamed (meaning she missed boo saying she didnt want to die early, which i just find a bit hard to believe)

i also find it weird she'd claim to notty in night chat and say it was since she wanted to prove herself now rather than have confusion later, but there wouldnt need to be any confusion later since she couldve easily just proven her ability to post daystart messages later on in the game, so that reason doesnt make sense to me and idk why shed think it would be confusing later on? i guess maybe she just didnt consider that but it seems a bit weird still to me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well ignoring the first one i guess id have to agree then (but for reference im pretty much willing to lynch stranger, notty or alisha because they all seem pretty susp but im leaving this on stranger because infs reasons seems pretty legit)

vote stranger
yeah you'd 'have to agree' reluctantly cuz now you have to bus your scumbuddy right!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Want to see Boo/Hip/Skel up in the order, alongside the inactives/lurkers. Boo first imo b/c lingering D0 questions and this current pushback. Want Skel so I can get a good take on what Stranger is talking about.
can you expand on why you wanted boo first, what did you mean about 'this current pushback'?