[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
like, if the point was to see boo's reaction incase they killed tim why say that you townread them at the start of day and act like you have definitive proof for later on in the day (since i dont think this claim works as definitive proof at all?)
well i guess they said 'elaborate' but i dont see how alishas claim makes boo town in their eyes unless they scumread notty and think that notty trying to frame boo was suspicious?
i guess it could also be thinking that the race director was mafia and if boo was mafia they would choose not to kill tim so boo would look innocent

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well i guess they said 'elaborate' but i dont see how alishas claim makes boo town in their eyes unless they scumread notty and think that notty trying to frame boo was suspicious?
i guess it could also be thinking that the race director was mafia and if boo was mafia they would choose not to kill tim so boo would look innocent
stop giving reasons for her until shes answered!!

hipmeow

Reaction score
but my understanding of this situation is:
notty told alisha to broadcast the thingy
alisha did so and then notty pushed on boo
idk if alisha push with notty or just stayed silent either way they basically went along with this
eventually boo claims and i think notty still pushes on boo for a bit but then switches to alisha which i dont get btw im not sure if it was explained
idk if alisha has responded to anything yet so

now for me the issues i have is while yes notty could of done this as a townie for a big time reaction test i can also see notty doing it as mafia because it forces boo to claim and can result in a boo lynch
my issue with alisha is perhaps its just in my position id see notty as just doing all that as a scummy move and im confused as to why alisha didnt speak out because thats prob what id do in that position so maybe im not too comfortable with an alisha lynch now that i think about it

but why do you think theyd do it as town
because its notty

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
my issue with alisha is perhaps its just in my position id see notty as just doing all that as a scummy move and im confused as to why alisha didnt speak out because thats prob what id do in that position so maybe im not too comfortable with an alisha lynch now that i think about it
im sure alisha will answer the first part later but why does this sentence make you feel not comfortable with an alisha lynch

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
it was to see if stranger saying that notty couldnt vote alisha today was true
notty said it wasnt that and that it was 'something else'

also it feels rude that stranger chose notty & alisha compared to me & inf for a nightchat tbh if their ability only works on people who voted eachother
they dont have to both have voted each other iirc just one voted the other

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
notty said it wasnt that and that it was 'something else'
well admittedly its your fault for telling me it was that and notty posting inbetween that and me typing my response!
i have faith youll keep up your 100% accurate read of me and that your read will shift before i die at some point dont worry!
funny :)
why dont you go ahead and claim for the class

hipmeow

Reaction score
im sure alisha will answer the first part later but why does this sentence make you feel not comfortable with an alisha lynch
because now that i think about it my reason for suspecting alisha was simply because if i was in their position id out notty as soon as they pushed on boo (because i would of assumed its a scummy move) but they didnt they just let it happen

look maybe its just because i dont buy reaction tests in general so im projecting what id do on to other in that position idk if im even explaining this well

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
well admittedly its your fault for telling me it was that and notty posting inbetween that and me typing my response!

funny :)
why dont you go ahead and claim for the class
fine

im rupaul

i came to this race thinking it was one of my episodes of drag race and now am stuck here

my ability is that i can make someone look beautiful during the night and then theyre so distracted at looking at themselves in their car mirrors that they crash and get blocked for the night

so im the real town blocker

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because now that i think about it my reason for suspecting alisha was simply because if i was in their position id out notty as soon as they pushed on boo (because i would of assumed its a scummy move) but they didnt they just let it happen

look maybe its just because i dont buy reaction tests in general so im projecting what id do on to other in that position idk if im even explaining this well
but surely that would make you more comfortable with an alisha lynch, not less?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

wait i think i get it

so youre questioning your sus on alisha cuz youre like 'but thats just what ID do and not necessarily what others would do'?

so then what reasons do you think alisha could have for not outing notty?