[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Quick question, friends - Has Stranger claimed yet?
yes, claimed to be able to send two people into a night chat together + watch it anonymously through an account called Race Director, and that they can also block one of those people OR stop them from being able to vote the other person

and that they can only choose people to send into a nightchat if one voted the other before

they also said you claimed to them to be a neighborizer role

hipmeow

Reaction score
if youre willing to then do it imo

but im not gonna claim so fyi this isnt me advocating for a massclaim
weak but fine my role is kinda boring anyway

so i get randomly like intercept messages between peeps and i get the choices to broadcast the messages whenever i want to
so far ive only got one message and i mean it doesnt really mean much to me and i didnt want to broadcast it just incase it would make people hesitant to put any juicy info in their messages

but i mean i guess i could broadcast if you people really want me to just to confirm myself

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

so i get randomly like intercept messages between peeps and i get the choices to broadcast the messages whenever i want to
so far ive only got one message and i mean it doesnt really mean much to me and i didnt want to broadcast it just incase it would make people hesitant to put any juicy info in their messages

but i mean i guess i could broadcast if you people really want me to just to confirm myself
i mean considering youve now outed so regardless of whether you broadcast it or not it wont change whether people are hesistant to put juicy info on their messages, sure broadcast it to let us all know what the msg was

also what do you mean 'intercept' do you mean you stop the receiver from receiving it or just spy on it?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score

are you town/3p
and sure say the message
i slightly dont believe your claim if it applies to mafia chat too since thats a very unfair and bad role/the host gets to pick the quote which brings in host bias which is generally a nono

Good Skele

Reaction score
why dont you read the thread and find out!!
Mean

yes, claimed to be able to send two people into a night chat together + watch it anonymously through an account called Race Director, and that they can also block one of those people OR stop them from being able to vote the other person

and that they can only choose people to send into a nightchat if one voted the other before

they also said you claimed to them to be a neighborizer role
Thanks <3 Got to say I don't think they are lying, but leaving someone who claimed neutral is a bit dangerous for town

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Mean

Thanks <3 Got to say I don't think they are lying, but leaving someone who claimed neutral is a bit dangerous for town
they didnt claim neutral they claim town

i personally dont think both yours and her role would both be town and i think strangers scum cuz shes also claiming town blocker when oog also claims town blocker and again i dont think thered be two

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
how do you know the host gets to pick, he said random!
which means its unfair/bad since it can pick up a mafia chat person where someone says like
'[mafia member 1] you do this action, [mafia member 2] you do that action, [mafia member 3]...' etc which just can ruin the game in 1 night
and if whatever random quote picker chooses this quote, i imagine the host will deliberate on whether to send it or not since it ruins the game in 1 night

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
which means its unfair/bad since it can pick up a mafia chat person where someone says like
'[mafia member 1] you do this action, [mafia member 2] you do that action, [mafia member 3]...' etc which just can ruin the game in 1 night
and if whatever random quote picker chooses this quote, i imagine the host will deliberate on whether to send it or not since it ruins the game in 1 night
not if the mafia team get told their msgs can be quoted and are able to bypass it somehow

Good Skele

Reaction score
they didnt claim neutral they claim town

i personally dont think both yours and her role would both be town and i think strangers scum cuz shes also claiming town blocker when oog also claims town blocker and again i dont think thered be two
Claimed town you say? In that case

Vote Stranger

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be more accurate I did tell Skele I was a 3p role to bait him to see if we was non-town aligned. However, I'll add that said bait happens to be true.

My goal is to penalize non-town aligned players 3 times.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To be more accurate I did tell Skele I was a 3p role to bait him to see if we was non-town aligned. However, I'll add that said bait happens to be true.

My goal is to penalize non-town aligned players 3 times.
hmm ok

whyd you choose notty to penalize

and whyd you choose notty/alisha for the chat