[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
hey quick PITSTOP for me during work

yeah i can confirm everything stranger is saying as of page 67 or so

i didn’t call out notty because i thought this was a big reaction test and boo didn’t help her case

i went with notty’s plan in race director chat since i can at least confirm my role, im suspecting tim dying was no accident since someone would have had to coordinate it with my claim in that chat- ie notty or stranger and i trust stranger way more rn

i am the broadcaster and i figured i had made myself suspicious yesterday and wanted to either clear myself early to save everyone from a mislynch or get nightkilled instead of someone more important since yeah how did i know i could trust notty - i didn’t and figured going along with it would still end up helping town if i ended up dying

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what thing
having defense for people but not saying it until they reply first (except that time i didnt earlier)
actually this reminds me i got notified of this message during d0 so this couldnt of been from mafia chat
what
but this would be a convenient thing for hip to pull to save alisha after realizing his move put her in trouble!
agree
look im just saying i didnt think taking note of when i got the message would be the most important thing i was mainly confused about what the message actually meant and why it was sent to alisha
what
i got 21375 and i thought it was a secret code or something so i pretended it didnt exist in case saying it turned out to be bad
i got it and i thought jt was a secret code i shouldnt spread around inf
what does this even mean
'secret code'
why shouldnt you spread it around
withholding information sounds SCUMMY to me