[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
having defense for people but not saying it until they reply first (except that time i didnt earlier)

what

agree

what

what does this even mean
'secret code'
why shouldnt you spread it around
withholding information sounds SCUMMY to me
yh id think shed at least be like 'i got a msg with numbers' just for the sake of giving info out

but idk im CONFUSED i think alishas super townie other than that

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
so i get randomly like intercept messages between peeps and i get the choices to broadcast the messages whenever i want to
so far ive only got one message and i mean it doesnt really mean much to me and i didnt want to broadcast it just incase it would make people hesitant to put any juicy info in their messages

but i mean i guess i could broadcast if you people really want me to just to confirm myself
ok i guess you dont mention if its a day/night ability but still
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
i got my secret code with 5 numbers late day 0 and i thought oh someone must have a purpose for sending this since there’s nothing i can actually do with it so i thought the best thing i could do was wait till someone claimed so i could figure out what the purpose of it was

and since i have all the attention from it on me and nobody is coming out and claiming they sent it id say that was their plan!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i got my secret code with 5 numbers late day 0 and i thought oh someone must have a purpose for sending this since there’s nothing i can actually do with it so i thought the best thing i could do was wait till someone claimed so i could figure out what the purpose of it was

and since i have all the attention from it on me and nobody is coming out and claiming they sent it id say that was their plan!
dammit this post ruined my joke!!!!!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
yes i did because i could get proven and town needs someone they can trust and uh id say its not going the way i wanted it to

so i blame notty
why isnt it going the way you wanted to

everything notty did you also did (e.g pushing for her to claim)

i dont see how you should be sus of notty when she didnt do anything you didnt do yourself

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
why isnt it going the way you wanted to

everything notty did you also did (e.g pushing for her to claim)

i dont see how you should be sus of notty when she didnt do anything you didnt do yourself
because i started off townreading boo and notty acted like boo was a suspect first so i was like ok this is a reaction test i think? so i stayed quiet but the setup with tim dying was too convenient witg my message being the way it is