[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because i started off townreading boo and notty acted like boo was a suspect first so i was like ok this is a reaction test i think? so i stayed quiet but the setup with tim dying was too convenient witg my message being the way it is
oh and then when boo refused to claim you started to think notty was onto something with boo being scum so joined in, i guess that makes sense

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
for getting a message and not saying anything!

which ok that required me not saying anything to begin with but still he waited a whole day to bring this up in the middle of the boo thing!
yh i dont see how hed predict you wouldnt say anything about it

i dont think hip sent you that msg to frame you at all tbh

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
then why do i have a message
because someone sent it to you, either a town or maf msger, probably to prove they could msg people later on by being able to explain where the numbers came from (the link) - or to maybe cause some confusion

hip doesnt have to be the one to have sent you it just because he could broadcast/see it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
because someone sent it to you, either a town or maf msger, probably to prove they could msg people later on by being able to explain where the numbers came from (the link) - or to maybe cause some confusion

hip doesnt have to be the one to have sent you it just because he could broadcast/see it
(or 3p msger i guess)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

his timing for revealing that info is extremely convenient though

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what im litterally saying how op that would make my role, i could litterally frame anyone with zero effort
but why are you even considering how you could frame people and therefore be OP if from your pov your role is a town role and thus wouldnt want to frame anyone to lynch them and so wouldnt be OP

hipmeow

Reaction score
but why are you even considering how you could frame people and therefore be OP if from your pov your role is a town role and thus wouldnt want to frame anyone to lynch them and so wouldnt be OP
because im trying to disprove im the one whos sending the message by saying how easy it would be to frame litterally anyone. my role would be way too op