The Local Cow
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i have 0 idea how this makes sense!

I SUMMON Stranger from Planet 9
my role = i block people via making them spend too long looking in mirrors = car crash = blocked for the night

your role = blocking people and are a mirror

clearly my action makes your action work and i get to choose who you actually block

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also why is it whenever i get a theory people call it ‘panicking’
i mean the whole tim dying thing was discussed before and he was just the most obvious kill choice
who else would have been a better target for notty to say boo had visited
+ i still dont understand the hip thing and dont think it makes sense seeing as he broadcasted the message via ltin which meant he would have to have sent you the message day 0 and then broadcasted it today + i dont see hip noticing '21375' in the url and sending it to you (my bets are on......... hk? skooma maybe idk their vibe? duffie was the one who i got the url thing from in search so maybe them?)
this is a dangerous question to ask but if a lot of people think im scummy how come nobody votes me???????

answer: because im a perfect shield for them and keeps the attention away!!!
i mean inf said he townreads you + i townread you but its just this whole message situation is weird
like i dont understand the motive behind not saying it on day 0 but like, idk if that makes you scum
+ inf is mafia why would i vote for anyone else!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
one thing i am confused about is the relevance of hips role
like if it doesnt intercept nightchat messages (or maybe it does since he said it was random) and theres only one day messaging role from what is tellable then is its 1 purpose to out this role's messages
does this mean the role is evil
if it is evil why send alisha such an irrelevant message rather than like 'you get dodgy vibes from car [number] [person]' to cause chaos
who knows!