[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
i kinda think a msg role might exist on top of the inn chat people
i agree on this, the whole idea that the message is from maf chat just seems weird. besides that seeming a tad op, its all so random. besides, it says the message is received by alisha, just doesnt check out at all, if it was in a chat, why would someone receive it? also, hip said he got the message before night start right? just doesnt seem like a message from a chat.

how would tim conveniently die and notty suggests my broadcast to have boo framed for tim’s murder both happen
i wondered this also, a lot claimed they presumed tim would die, but still.

Why would I frame you knowing that the race director could call me out anytime
wifom.

i also think hk, skooma or okx for the messager
honestly wifom, but knowing how i used 'the fence' in that one game, would i be so lazy to just send such a random message to alisha?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i agree on this, the whole idea that the message is from maf chat just seems weird. besides that seeming a tad op, its all so random. besides, it says the message is received by alisha, just doesnt check out at all, if it was in a chat, why would someone receive it? also, hip said he got the message before night start right? just doesnt seem like a message from a chat.
this absolutely sounds like what the message sender would say

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
just saying so much happend this day that ive forgotten whos done what aka my reads are just confusion

someone should totally make a summary of whats happened and whos done what hinthint
thats kind of hard to do without bias but

INF: Came into thread thinking alisha claiming to notty + pushing boo to claim = weird. Also thought notty made broadcast. Also didn't want boo to claim. Also thought stranger's role = scum, because it copied two other roles and was anonymous compared to skele's neighbor role. Also thought hk/skooma/okx sent alisha the msg. Also voted skoo a couple times. Also changed mind on oog and townreads him now since he claimed blocker and doubts he'd do that as scum. Didn't want to claim.

HIP: Believed broadcast (didnt think it was 100% real but saw no reason to doubt it either). Was happy to claim. Claimed to intercept msgs from people randomly and can broadcast them if he chooses. Broadcasted msg alisha got '21375'. After a while of discussion of whether this could be from maf chat, revealed he now remembers this happened d0 near end of day. Thought notty and alisha were sus, notty for continueing to push boo after their claim (but since then notty claimed her role and explained why this was, not sure if hip buys this or not??), and alisha for not calling notty out. Then said his alisha read could be just based on what he'd personally do in alisha's shoes in that context and could be unfair to scumread her for it.

STR: Claimed Race Director and outed notty as knowing the broadcast was fake yet still pushing. Didn't out alisha for going along with it. Also said skele neighbor'd her. Said she put a penalty on notty so that they can't vote alisha - this didn't work (but notty claimed to bypass penalties). Also claimed third party and has to penalize three scum (could be the same scum) to win (gets told if she was successful in penalizing scum at the start of each night, if n1 is anything to go by, as didn't get a confirmation msg this morning but got it start of n1 before).

NOT: Acted like broadcast was believable to them. Pushed boo to claim and continued to push even after they claimed cop. Later on admitted to creating the broadcast with alisha and said they did it since they predicted tim would die and wanted to get reactions from boo being framed. Said they still scumread boo as notty is immune to penalties so why would a town cop give out penalties to carry out their role when there's a town role immune to them, so thinks they aren't a town cop. Also didn't believe stranger's claimed wincon as said it would be impossible, but that was before stranger clarified she can penalize the same scum more than once - don't know if notty still doesn't believe it or not. Was agreeing with oog about the msg received by alisha being from scumchat.

MOO: Thought inf made the broadcast at first, later agreed with INF that notty did it. Thinks notty did it as town/3p, thinks alisha town too but that her not outing her msg d0 was weird and that her point about notty/hip being mafia is just panicking. Thinks hk sent the message. Thought the msg alisha reveived was from scum chat at first but doesn't seem to think so anymore, not sure why not though. Thinks most active players are townie so thinks inactives are scum. Still thinks INF is scum.

HKC: Thinks msg alisha received wasn't from scumchat. Denies sending msg.

ALI: Watched silently as notty carried out plan at first, though said she had reason to think boo was town and that she'd elaborate later. Also revealed notty/ali/race director chat at start of day. When boo refused to claim, pushed her to with notty. Thinks notty is scum as finds it too much to be a coincidence that tim died after notty told her to say boo visited tim in the broadcast. Thinks hip sent her the msg to make her look scum and thinks the timing of hip revealing it was too convenient as it was when people were suspicious of alisha. Agreed she was the broadcaster role.

SKE: seems to believe stranger is 3p and seems to confirm that stranger claimed 3p in the night chat.
MARS: Said he'd be inactive a bit. Agreed to massclaiming but only if everyone played ball. Asked people to go back to check d0 info after cop claim. Agreed boo should claim first out of everyone because of 'lingering d0 questions and this current pushback' (INF still waiting on clarification for what this means)

BOO: Claimed cop and that didn't visit anyone n1. Agreed with fact notty was unlikely to be pushing her trying to get her lynched since she'd be making herself obvious.

SKO: nothing

DUF: Catching up. Kept tally of who is in favour of massclaiming (but counted two people twice Duffie - mars + hip). Agreed broadcast seemed fake.

OKX: nothing

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
MOO: Thought inf made the broadcast at first, later agreed with INF that notty did it. Thinks notty did it as town/3p, thinks alisha town too but that her not outing her msg d0 was weird and that her point about notty/hip being mafia is just panicking. Thinks hk sent the message. Thought the msg alisha reveived was from scum chat at first but doesn't seem to think so anymore, not sure why not though. Thinks most active players are townie so thinks inactives are scum. Still thinks INF is scum.
i thought notty did it first btw xoxo
also i thought the message was from mafia chat since i thought hip received it at the start of the day aka it was from a night chat and notty confirmed the message/no 5 character message appeared in the race director chat
also i still think the message is probs from a scum source otherwise i dont see the point in hip's role unless it can truly pick up night chat messages
i dont see the point in the message role being scum however so who knows

Boooo

Reaction score
thats kind of hard to do without bias but

INF: Came into thread thinking alisha claiming to notty + pushing boo to claim = weird. Also thought notty made broadcast. Also didn't want boo to claim. Also thought stranger's role = scum, because it copied two other roles and was anonymous compared to skele's neighbor role. Also thought hk/skooma/okx sent alisha the msg. Also voted skoo a couple times. Also changed mind on oog and townreads him now since he claimed blocker and doubts he'd do that as scum. Didn't want to claim.

HIP: Believed broadcast (didnt think it was 100% real but saw no reason to doubt it either). Was happy to claim. Claimed to intercept msgs from people randomly and can broadcast them if he chooses. Broadcasted msg alisha got '21375'. After a while of discussion of whether this could be from maf chat, revealed he now remembers this happened d0 near end of day. Thought notty and alisha were sus, notty for continueing to push boo after their claim (but since then notty claimed her role and explained why this was, not sure if hip buys this or not??), and alisha for not calling notty out. Then said his alisha read could be just based on what he'd personally do in alisha's shoes in that context and could be unfair to scumread her for it.

STR: Claimed Race Director and outed notty as knowing the broadcast was fake yet still pushing. Didn't out alisha for going along with it. Also said skele neighbor'd her. Said she put a penalty on notty so that they can't vote alisha - this didn't work (but notty claimed to bypass penalties). Also claimed third party and has to penalize three scum (could be the same scum) to win (gets told if she was successful in penalizing scum at the start of each night, if n1 is anything to go by, as didn't get a confirmation msg this morning but got it start of n1 before).

NOT: Acted like broadcast was believable to them. Pushed boo to claim and continued to push even after they claimed cop. Later on admitted to creating the broadcast with alisha and said they did it since they predicted tim would die and wanted to get reactions from boo being framed. Said they still scumread boo as notty is immune to penalties so why would a town cop give out penalties to carry out their role when there's a town role immune to them, so thinks they aren't a town cop. Also didn't believe stranger's claimed wincon as said it would be impossible, but that was before stranger clarified she can penalize the same scum more than once - don't know if notty still doesn't believe it or not. Was agreeing with oog about the msg received by alisha being from scumchat.

HKC: Thinks msg alisha received wasn't from scumchat. Denies sending msg.

ALI: Watched silently as notty carried out plan at first, though said she had reason to think boo was town and that she'd elaborate later. Also revealed notty/ali/race director chat at start of day. When boo refused to claim, pushed her to with notty. Thinks notty is scum as finds it too much to be a coincidence that tim died after notty told her to say boo visited tim in the broadcast. Thinks hip sent her the msg to make her look scum and thinks the timing of hip revealing it was too convenient as it was when people were suspicious of alisha. Agreed she was the broadcaster role.

SKE: seems to believe stranger is 3p and seems to confirm that stranger claimed 3p in the night chat.
MARS: Said he'd be inactive a bit. Agreed to massclaiming but only if everyone played ball. Asked people to go back to check d0 info after cop claim. Agreed boo should claim first out of everyone because of 'lingering d0 questions and this current pushback' (INF still waiting on clarification for what this means)

BOO: Claimed cop and that didn't visit anyone n1. Agreed with fact notty was unlikely to be pushing her trying to get her lynched since she'd be making herself obvious.

SKO: nothing

DUF: Catching up. Kept tally of who is in favour of massclaiming (but counted two people twice Duffie - mars + hip). Agreed broadcast seemed fake.

OKX: nothing
Insightful!
Although I'm not too sure notty isn't seriously trying to push me now as they haven't backed down

I don't like that mars tried to make me claim and yet he himself hasn't claimed

Also, I'd like to note that Im beginning to think notty and stranger are a team, or at the very least stranger isn't being completely honest about his role

Boooo

Reaction score
how come?
The whole thing notty orchestrated feels extremely weird to me, especially considering stranger told me to claim knowing the message was a rouse. Not to mention I don't trust strangers role claim, it's too weird in my opinion, especially considering most roles here aare so simple, even mine is explained in a short sentence

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
The whole thing notty orchestrated feels extremely weird to me, especially considering stranger told me to claim knowing the message was a rouse. Not to mention I don't trust strangers role claim, it's too weird in my opinion, especially considering most roles here aare so simple, even mine is explained in a short sentence
btw do you actually give out penalties in order for your ability to work or is that strictly flavour

Boooo

Reaction score
Notty also asked if anyone had anything about penalties in their role after I mentioned the use of the word in my claim, they then claim that the use of the word penalty is in their role as well, seemed as if they were fishing for role claim information to me, especially considering they claim a role, after I did, that would make it seem unlikely that I'm telling the truth

btw do you actually give out penalties in order for your ability to work or is that strictly flavour
it's strictly a flavour, ltin has confirmed that

unvote
vote notty

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Notty also asked if anyone had anything about penalties in their role after I mentioned the use of the word in my claim, they then claim that the use of the word penalty is in their role as well, seemed as if they were fishing for role claim information to me, especially considering they claim a role, after I did, that would make it seem unlikely that I'm telling the truth

it's strictly a flavour, ltin has confirmed that

unvote
vote notty
well their role no longer makes your role seem like it isn't telling the truth anymore then if its strictly flavour

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the reason notty says your role isnt believable is because her role is immune to penalties and they thought your role only worked on people if you gave them penalties, meaning your cop role wouldnt work on them, and since theyre town they said it didnt make sense to have a cop that didnt work on a fellow townie

but if your penalty thing is strictly flavour then that point doesnt work anymore (assuming youre telling the truth)

No one else but notty claimed to have it idrc?
notty didnt claim cop, youre the only cop claim

notty claimed one-shot blocker who is immune to penalties

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
the reason notty says your role isnt believable is because her role is immune to penalties and they thought your role only worked on people if you gave them penalties, meaning your cop role wouldnt work on them, and since theyre town they said it didnt make sense to have a cop that didnt work on a fellow townie

but if your penalty thing is strictly flavour then that point doesnt work anymore (assuming youre telling the truth)

oh you meant nobody except notty claimed to have the penalty thing? stranger did as well, she gives out penalties

Boooo

Reaction score

I meant no one else claimed to have penalties in their role other than notty, after she heard it from me, which leads me to believe she stole it from my role

Boooo

Reaction score
Oops I'm slow
I had forgotten stranger claimed the same, later on
But I hardly believe their claim anyway lol

I don't see how the use of penalties is only a flavour in my role yet a legit thing in others, especially when no one claimed they had anything to do with penalties in their role until after I did, even when notty specificually asked if anyone did and (iirc) stranger replied with a 'no'