Duffie

Reaction score
❌ = Dead / Failed
?? = No Action
❓ = Unconfirmed
⭕ = Unconfirmed w/ Evidence
✔ = Confirmed

NAME
ALIGNMENTROLEDAY ZERO STATUSNIGHT ONE STATUSNIGHT ONE TARGETDAY ONE STATUSNIGHT TWO STATUSNIGHT TWO TARGETDAY TWO STATUS
TIM❌Town✔Tracker✔N/AKilled Night One by✔❓❌❌❌❌
MOOTown❓Roleblocker❓N/ARoleblock Night One❓TIM❓N/ARoleblock HK❌
(Roleblocked by STR)✔
❌N/A
BOOTown❓Alignment Cop❓N/A????N/AInvestigate❓STR (Town)❓N/A
STRTown⭕Innkeeper✔ / Roleblocker✔ / Voteblocker❓N/AInnkeep✔ & Voteblock NOT❌ALI & NOT✔N/AInnkeep✔ & Roleblock MOO✔MOO & INF✔N/A
ALITown❓Broadcaster✔Received Message: "21375"✔N/AN/ADay One Broadcast✔N/AN/ADay Two Broadcast✔
GOOTown❓Innkeeper✔N/AInnkeep✔GOO & STR✔N/AInnkeep❓GOO & ❓N/A
INF❌Town✔Messager✔Messaged ALI "21375"✔N/AN/AKilled by✔❌MAR✔❌
HIP❌Third Party✔Replayer✔Intercepted Message INF to ALI❓Replay✔N/AKilled by✔Replay✔MAR✔❌
NOTTown❓One-Shot Roleblocker❓ / Penalty Immunity✔N/A❓❓❓N/A❓❓❓N/A❓
MAR❌Mafia✔Day Kamikaze✔N/A❓❓Kamikaze✔❌INF & HIP✔❌
DUF❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
OKX❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
SKO❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓
HKC❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓❓

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Also reminder that it would be weird for Oog to claim to have blocked Tim N1 if they were Mafia since why would you block someone you are going to kill, which is one of the reasons I still believe Oog even if that means theres 3 blockers (more like 1.8 but whatever)
you also believe me because i am the perfect picture of innocence and trustworthiness

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
it strikes me as OFF

admitting to visiting tim regarding the message i sent about boo visiting tim smells like a way of quickly getting a question out of the way before it happens - therefore also contributing to a roleblocker fakeclaim at the same time

maybe inf's reads are even better than we thought and he's right about moog potentially being scum - he was right about mars

no way there's 3 roleblockers and im beginning to get worried ive read notty wrong the entire time

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
it strikes me as OFF

admitting to visiting tim regarding the message i sent about boo visiting tim smells like a way of quickly getting a question out of the way before it happens - therefore also contributing to a roleblocker fakeclaim at the same time

maybe inf's reads are even better than we thought and he's right about moog potentially being scum - he was right about mars

no way there's 3 roleblockers and im beginning to get worried ive read notty wrong the entire time
1) vague nice
2) what question??
3) what he literally townread me the entirety of day 1????
4) good for you, can you explain why notty is immune to penalties?