Reaction score
it feels OFF

i have no good reasons behind it but it feels OFF
well good for you!
is the name 'race director' for a role that:
-sets up an anonymous nightchat for themselves + 2 known participants
-can penalize one of them -> block / prevent one from voting the other
not off for you despite it being a proven role
2 in case maybe the statement about boo visiting tim turned out to not be false and you wanted to get it out of the way quickly
i did want to get it out of the way quickly since i quite literally admitted to wanting to do that at the start of the day
exactly!
exactly!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
well good for you!
or the role 'dive bomber' that tracks people
ive forgotten the name of infs role already
hip's fit, mars' i guess fit except isnt a torpedo literally a type of missile idk how a person can be that, and i assume yours fits (i assume your name is race broadcaster/just broadcaster)

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
well good for you!
i mean

i was in a chat with an anonymous race director account

not off when the name is literally right there

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
or the role 'dive bomber' that tracks people
ive forgotten the name of infs role already
hip's fit, mars' i guess fit except isnt a torpedo literally a type of missile idk how a person can be that, and i assume yours fits (i assume your name is race broadcaster/just broadcaster)
some of those role names read like items in racing games

torpedo and dive bomber

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean

i was in a chat with an anonymous race director account

not off when the name is literally right there
yes i said theyre a proven role but from an outside perspective is it not 'off'
some of those role names read like items in racing games

torpedo and dive bomber
what
a dive bomber is not an item its a person
are you claiming that race director and tv producer are also items

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
hey hey im here

I agree that town having 3 blockers is very odd. Out of the claims was vibing moog as most likely to be telling the truth, but the report on stranger by boo does shake up some things.

I guess ill add on that by saying i think boo and stranger are town, and i feel so are alisha and duff. Boo and stranger mostly because of boo's claim, alisha and duff mostly vibes.

Dont really have a clue on skele, okx, and skoo.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
hey hey im here

I agree that town having 3 blockers is very odd. Out of the claims was vibing moog as most likely to be telling the truth, but the report on stranger by boo does shake up some things.

I guess ill add on that by saying i think boo and stranger are town, and i feel so are alisha and duff. Boo and stranger mostly because of boo's claim, alisha and duff mostly vibes.

Dont really have a clue on skele, okx, and skoo.
Would you like to claim?

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
so did skele invite skooma/okx to their nightchat then since if so thats k i n d a susp since they seem like very irrelevant choices and fits the idea that one of these inn roles are to use when mars torpedod mafia chat
would be nice if one of them felt like playing the game at one point too

Duffie

Reaction score
so did skele invite skooma/okx to their nightchat then since if so thats k i n d a susp since they seem like very irrelevant choices and fits the idea that one of these inn roles are to use when mars torpedod mafia chat
What makes you think that they invited OKX or SKO?

Granted, no one is coming open about being in one with GOO...

Duffie

Reaction score
I will now claim, due to the increasingly low amount of unclaimed. I want your guys' trust, and I plan to earn it as well as I can. :D

My role is High-Rolling Gambler. I place a single bet on someone I think will reach the end of the game, but on top of that, I also Bodyguard that player for the rest of the game, killing myself and the attacker if one was to nightkill them.

Also, I'm Third Party, and my win condition is for my bet to survive to the end of the game.

I am extremely certain my bet is Town, so I'm here to help Town win. :3

I will gladly attempt to answer any and all questions you guys may have, but know that I am unwilling to relieve my bet, in chances Mafia targets them specifically.

My current reads list:
NAME
CLAIMED ALIGNMENT
CLAIMED ROLE
MY ALIGNMENT READS
MY REASONINGS
MOO
Town​
Roleblocker​
Likely Town, Maybe Mafia​
I still find it strange that they claimed to roleblock TIM Night One, but they can't really defend their claim when they got roleblocked Night Two... But, very suspicious of no evidence, could have decided not to Roleblock Night One, or is lying about their role, given the amount of Town Roleblockers.​
BOO
Town​
Alignment Cop​
Likely Town​
I can't believe they didn't investigate Night One, but claimed to Investigate Night Two. If their claims are true, STR should turn up as Town.​
STR
Town​
Innkeeper / Roleblocker / Voteblocker​
Thought Third Party, More Likely Town​
Their primary claim was Third Party, but admitted to Town and lying about win condition. Very suspicious, but BOO says they are Town, so suspicions may lower for now.​
ALI
❓
Broadcaster​
Third Party​
From what I have read, I don't think they ever came out on their alignment? Likely Third Party, with a role similar to HIP, but also likely no danger to anyone.​
GOO
Town​
Innkeeper​
Mafia / Third Party​
Most definitely an Innkeeper, but they fought STR on their supposed Town claim, but backed off a bit after their Third Party claim, I believe. Hasn't properly pushed another fight since STR reclaimed Town? Likely flying low based on Innkeepers being typically Town...​
NOT
Town​
One-Shot Roleblocker / Penalty Immunity​
Mafia / Third Party​
Definitely has an immunity, but another Roleblocker claim thrown into the Town box... Pushing for claims, but not too suspicious considering the amount of unclaimed players. Very suspicious of just being a One-Shot Roleblocker and not much else, though... Trust is low, still suspicious.​
DUF
❌
❌
❌
❌
HKC
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
There are already too many Town roles and not enough Third Party, and I can't trust the other unclaimed players here, until they also claim. Also the other three players are more inactive, which could mean anything.​
SKO
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
"​
OKX
❓
❓
Mafia / Third Party​
"​