[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
I will now claim, due to the increasingly low amount of unclaimed. I want your guys' trust, and I plan to earn it as well as I can. :D

My role is High-Rolling Gambler. I place a single bet on someone I think will reach the end of the game, but on top of that, I also Bodyguard that player for the rest of the game, killing myself and the attacker if one was to nightkill them.

Also, I'm Third Party, and my win condition is for my bet to survive to the end of the game.

I am extremely certain my bet is Town, so I'm here to help Town win. :3

I will gladly attempt to answer any and all questions you guys may have, but know that I am unwilling to relieve my bet, in chances Mafia targets them specifically.
that's a pretty cool role tbh

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
| 1. NOT - town/3p
| 2. MOO - bulletproof + unlynchable SK
| 3. STR - 3p
| 4. INF - mafia
| 5. HIP - idk at this point, town probs

| 6. HKC - idk i think he sent alisha the message and if hip is town then probably mafia?
| 7. MAR - idk, town probs
| 8. TIM - x_x
| 9. ALI - town probs
|10. OKX - mafia probs
|11. BOO - town probs until he's cc if notty's claim is to be believed
|12. GOO - mafia/town (innkeeper is the perfect role to give mafia to make them blend in, alternatively if the mafia have that messenger role then probably town but idk)
|13. DUF - 3p
|14. SKO - mafia probs

heres your answers take them or leave them
this is mainly because i have mostly townreads on all the actives which means that the inactives are probs mafia
then again i said this in uhhhhh vice? (that was mostly based on number of kills a night tho) and i was wrong
actually i dont vibe mars as town (i vibe them as nothing) but the fact that inf went against them like that on day 0 makes me think town but it could have just been a play
could be 3p i guess??
i searched for this quote of my reads list for ages to prove i was right about thinking duffie was 3p but then i realised i was slightly wrong about a lot of things WOOPS admittedly noone could have foreseen stranger going from a town claim to a 3p claim to a town claim and inf handing hip a perfect fake claim for ? reason

i assume i was wrong about notty too which is SAD but oh well

i am willing to let notty live and block me tonight to see if i get the blue flag still tho but who is a better alternative for a lynch

Duffie

Reaction score
i searched for this quote of my reads list for ages to prove i was right about thinking duffie was 3p but then i realised i was slightly wrong about a lot of things WOOPS admittedly noone could have foreseen stranger going from a town claim to a 3p claim to a town claim and inf handing hip a perfect fake claim for ? reason

i assume i was wrong about notty too which is SAD but oh well

i am willing to let notty live and block me tonight to see if i get the blue flag still tho but who is a better alternative for a lynch
NAMESMY READS/RESEARCHMOOGLIE READS
NOTTown/Third PartyTown/Third Party
MOOTown/Third Party❌
STRThird PartyThird Party
INFTown❓Mafia
HIPTown (Mafia if Messager town claims)Town❓
HKC❓❓❓Mafia❓(If HIP is Town)
MARThird Party❓Town/Third Party
TIMTown❌Town❌
ALITown❓Town❓
OKX❓❓❓Mafia❓
BOOThird Party/Mafia (If I want to believe Notty, I have to assume BOO is Anti-Town...)Town ❓ (Unless CC'd)
GOOTown❓ (Although, MOO's reasoning is believable.)Mafia/Town
DUF❌Third Party
SKO❓❓❓Mafia❓

#Page79/90
I've got simular reads to you then, but my thoughts have changed, gicen the situation that has happened... I definitely wasn't expecting INF, HIP, or MAR to pop like that...

And thank the lord he didn't hit my bet... ?

Duffie

Reaction score
If we aren't goung to lynch NOT tonight, and I'm sure MOO wouldn't like to step up, I THINK GOO or an inactive would be the wisest ones to lynch, given I think they are either Third Party or Mafia.

Good Skele deserves to tell us what they have done last night, though. And Okx, HKCaper, and Skoomaeater need to speak up more, if not claim.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
track marshal are my posts INIVISIBLE to people today
What did you say?

this is starting to feel like a dancer and bellboy situation
What is a dancer and bellboy situation?

My role is High-Rolling Gambler. I place a single bet on someone I think will reach the end of the game, but on top of that, I also Bodyguard that player for the rest of the game, killing myself and the attacker if one was to nightkill them.

Also, I'm Third Party, and my win condition is for my bet to survive to the end of the game.

I am extremely certain my bet is Town, so I'm here to help Town win. :3

I will gladly attempt to answer any and all questions you guys may have, but know that I am unwilling to relieve my bet, in chances Mafia targets them specifically.
Oh 0.0 That's a twist.

One question: What happens if your bet gets lynched?

I'd say Skooma or Okx just to get some info but even that's kinda meh. Like I'm fairly convinced that Notty is scum. Skooma and Okx I have no idea how they'll flip.