[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Alright, busy weekend ahead, so ill atleast claim

Im the 'Worried Veteran', lorewise i have been around for a while and look out for others. Each night i can visit a player and protect them from a kill, but only once, and i get informed when its used up. So basically im a 1 shot doc, but it only gets used up if the player i visit was actually targetted.

That being said im down to vote one of the 3 inactives or notty, scum is most like among them.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
darned i actually believe hk's claim in the sense that i was 68% sure there wasnt a doc but didnt want to say anything otherwise mafia could fakeclaim but a 1 shot doc suits this but maybe hk picked up on it too so idk

i also believe skele since i thought that might have been what happened but didnt want to give an alibi but that doesnt necessarily say anything about their alignment

also notty could block alisha maybe?
since in a world where notty blocks someone else but the person they targeted dies then noone can be 100% certain if that person was murdered or blocked BUT for alisha we know if she was blocked or not based on whether the message appears on day start since if she was murdered the message would still appear (unless she was blocked + murdered but idk)

who do people want me to block then!

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
since in a world where notty blocks someone else but the person they targeted dies then noone can be 100% certain if that person was murdered or blocked BUT for alisha we know if she was blocked or not based on whether the message appears on day start since if she was murdered the message would still appear (unless she was blocked + murdered but idk)
surprisingly im ok with this even if it results in me getting murdered

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hk's claim is also not a true one shot oog, only a success in this case would consume the one shot, therefore it's also a tool to gain information about the kill + person you protected if this is true
youre not wrong
block notty and force information out about what happens if a roleblocker blocks a roleblocker this game
i could have blocked stranger last night darned

Duffie

Reaction score
Im the 'Worried Veteran', lorewise i have been around for a while and look out for others. Each night i can visit a player and protect them from a kill, but only once, and i get informed when its used up. So basically im a 1 shot doc, but it only gets used up if the player i visit was actually targetted.
This worries me... Looking at the role, it doesn't really feel as if it makes much sense compared to every other role name that has been claimed or confirmed thus far...

Like, haven't all the names been Racing and/or TV related..?

At the very least, I'm concerned as to why your role seems to be the only one shying away from this... Has anyone else received a role that hasn't anything to do with Racing or TV?

Hello-Hello, sorry for inactivity again, expected the night to be longer. First of all told you Mars isn't good ;-; also

Nothing, day has ended unexpectedly and I didn't choose a target
Hiiii Skele ??

Well shoot, so you don't get to choose last minute...

I believe your claim, especially given the evidence looking at Stranger from Planet 9's choice of INF & MOO for Night Two... I just can't be certain if you're Town...

Do you have any way to prove you are Town? Or perhaps that you are Pro-Town?

darned i actually believe hk's claim in the sense that i was 68% sure there wasnt a doc but didnt want to say anything otherwise mafia could fakeclaim but a 1 shot doc suits this but maybe hk picked up on it too so idk
(the closest one is Duffie's claimed role but that's actually relevant to her claim information so im going to slightly excuse it as otherwise it's devastating to my case!)
the 'worried' part is irrelevant to the actual claim!
Blame ltin. Mine does.
I understand that the role makes sense, given that it seems like a One-Shot Doc, but the rolename itself doesn't make sense to me... But, I don't want to come in and make "Their rolename is Ezio, there are evidently
Assassins, obviously the famous Assassin's Creed" from Bloody Masquerade here, but... It does feel a little shady...

And the fact that you're fighting it to be your rolename shows me that it is your actual rolename..?

who do people want me to block then!
block notty and force information out about what happens if a roleblocker blocks a roleblocker this game
But Notty is immune to penalties, though... Right?