[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
If it's being immune to specific people, and so far the people who have claimed to be able to hand out penalties are Town... I'm not feeling very trusting of Notty.
However you may feel of me, it would probs be the best to lynch an AFK because if we lynch an active we'll just have less votes to do anything tomorrow. Plus I can block someone tonight and atleast prove I'm a 1-shot blocker via that, which should hopefully make you trust me more.

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If it's being immune to specific people, and so far the people who have claimed to be able to hand out penalties are Town... I'm not feeling very trusting of Notty.
I agree - that's why I think we should lynch Notty above any of the AFKs. Because Notty is likely scum. The AFKs we have no idea whether or not they're scum.

Besides, I think it'll be far easier to draw conclusions about the AFKs if we wait a night. With two innkeepers and a rolecop, we should be able to force claims/alignments out of the AFKs pretty easily if we're smart about our night actions.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I agree - that's why I think we should lynch Notty above any of the AFKs. Because Notty is likely scum. The AFKs we have no idea whether or not they're scum.

Besides, I think it'll be far easier to draw conclusions about the AFKs if we wait a night. With two innkeepers and a rolecop, we should be able to force claims/alignments out of the AFKs pretty easily if we're smart about our night actions.
There is about 0 reason to not wait with lynching me till tomorrow

Duffie

Reaction score
However you may feel of me, it would probs be the best to lynch an AFK because if we lynch an active we'll just have less votes to do anything tomorrow. Plus I can block someone tonight and atleast prove I'm a 1-shot blocker via that, which should hopefully make you trust me more.

Jeez guys, one after another... xD

I definitely agree that Notty is more likely Mafia or evil Third Party now, but I don't particularly like the idea of innkeeping the inactives... Not to mention, you could only get one of them, unless they both come up and vote each other... ^^;

Also, they are inactive, which wouldn't quite guarantee a reply... Well, actually, they are active every other day or so, so maybe I'm wrong.

You also pointed out our alignment cop, so you're right. xD

Okay, Stranger... I'm trusting you here.

vote Nottykitten

Stranger from Myst Island

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Jeez guys, one after another... xD

I definitely agree that Notty is more likely Mafia or evil Third Party now, but I don't particularly like the idea of innkeeping the inactives... Not to mention, you could only get one of them, unless they both come up and vote each other... ^^;

Also, they are inactive, which wouldn't quite guarantee a reply... Well, actually, they are active every other day or so, so maybe I'm wrong.

You also pointed out our alignment cop, so you're right. xD

Okay, Stranger... I'm trusting you here.

vote Nottykitten
To clarify, I think a good plan would be to have Booo alignment cop Okx or Skooma, with HK on her as backup.
Moog can roleblock the other AFK as backup.
And then I'll drop Alisha and Skele into the race director chat so we can get a full claim from him, including role name. That way if Alisha or I gets nightkilled someone else can verify Skele's claim.

What do you think? Feel free to make suggestions.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
To clarify, I think a good plan would be to have Booo alignment cop Okx or Skooma, with HK on her as backup.
And then I'll drop Alisha and Skele into the race director chat so we can get a full claim from him, including role name. That way if Alisha or I gets nightkilled someone else can verify Skele's claim.

wouldnt it be better to put okx/skooma + someone else (alisha maybe i guess!) in the race director chat so you can block okx/skooma and also get a claim out of them (assuming they have to be here for night, they should see the night chat and then be forced to claim and if they dont then scum!) and then block them & then i can just block the other one

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score

im okay with this since mafia wont kill me and i’ll write the claim as my night action, suckers

and if all else fails just check an alignment so we get something else

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
but before day ends whoever is gonna be in the nightchat who isnt one of the inactives has to vote for them
im fine with the rest of the plan (sorry notty <3)
+ its probs best to lynch notty today since this blue flag thing, in the world where notty is mafia, is instantly disprovable over night so functions as a way for them to get a single night more being alive meaning that theres probably a decently bad action they can do tonight

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
GOO - [1] - BOO
NOT - [3] - STR, DUF, ALI
SKO - [1] - NOT
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.

_________GAP
| 1. MOO -
| 2. ALI 4
| 3. NOT 3
| 4. DUF 3
| 5. STR 5
| 6. BOO 14
| 7. GOO 0
| 8. HKC 0
| 9. OKX 1
|10. SKO 0
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM

Good Skele

Reaction score
or good skele if people support that plan more but i think inactive is better in my eyes
Inactive doesn't mean anything, from my experience, but only a willingness of a person to play or their ability to. As far as I've seen, lynching inactive people is almost never a good idea, unless at the beginning of the game.

Im confused why am I being lynched today instead of letting me prove myself. There is literally 0 reason to lynch me over an inactive.
Why can't Boo just investigate me?¿?¿?
I must admit that doesn't sound like something town-ish

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Im confused why am I being lynched today instead of letting me prove myself. There is literally 0 reason to lynch me over an inactive.
Why can't Boo just investigate me?¿?¿?
since youre the only person with actual evidence against you!
being an unbelievable/scummy role + inf saw you and mars being a team and im too lazy to look into that any more but i believe him

lynching someone else is taking a leap in the dark since it truly can be 50/50 and then investigating you either confirms something most people are sure of (youre scum) or exonerates you whereas investigating an inactive gives complete clarity to a 50/50 thing (in my eyes atleast)

aka not lynching you is more likely to be a mislynch and investigating you is less valuable

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Inactive doesn't mean anything, from my experience, but only a willingness of a person to play or their ability to. As far as I've seen, lynching inactive people is almost never a good idea, unless at the beginning of the game.
inactive referring to okx/skooma, not the characteristic that makes them scum
but being inactive is also scummy since youre lurky and noone can actually gather evidence against you and youre stuck in 50/50 land
whats scum is that mostly everyone else has believable claims/just are town-y aka the inactives are probably scum

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
As far as I've seen, lynching inactive people is almost never a good idea, unless at the beginning of the game.
Not lynching them doesn't help town either because they contribute 0 to scum hunting and eventually days take ages because we need their vote in order to actually do something. And even if they do vote they haven't read the thread and just vote for whomever has the most votes. Either way they are 0 help to the town or the fun of the game.

since youre the only person with actual evidence against you!
being an unbelievable/scummy role
I've already proven half of my role I can easely prove the other half tonight. I can be proven 100% if you let Boo investigate me.

lynching someone else is taking a leap in the dark since it truly can be 50/50 and then investigating you either confirms something most people are sure of (youre scum) or exonerates you whereas investigating an inactive gives complete clarity to a 50/50 thing (in my eyes atleast)
It's not even a 50/50, Alisha/Boo/You/Stranger/Duffie are pretty much confirmed not-scum (aside from the odd scenario Boo is scum remember when Mars didn't torpedo them). Assuming 3 scum within the other 5 (me/Skele/Okx/Skooma/Hk) thats atleast a 60% chance to hit right. Make that 75% since I'm innocent. If you townread skele then it's essentially 100% but sure.

The inactives are providing 0 to the town. Exonerating me is worth a thousand times more than exonerating someone who doesn't even play the game.

But sure have fun with your plan that involves having 4/8 people be inactive tomorrow.