[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You were voting OKX, but I would greatly appreciate it if you helped The Cause by voting Notty. If OKX is mafia, (which I'm confused as to why he would even claim the same role if he wasn't, and why would he claim the same role if he was a counterpart..?) he's a more lethal Mafia than OKX likely is.

#VoteNottyToWin
I literally have no choice but to roleblock Alisha tonight aka I won't be able to do any nightkill. Mars was the Mafia's lethal player it's not like if I were scum I'd suddenly be able to kill another 2 people so realistically I am the safer person to leave alive.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I don't think Mooglie wants any conflict and chose a middle ground?
Can you atleast consider, assuming I'm town, what a terrible play you're currently making. Aside from killing an active player, you're killing them quickly instead of getting taking the time to gather more information on them. This isn't the smart play and you know it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Can you atleast consider, assuming I'm town, what a terrible play you're currently making. Aside from killing an active player, you're killing them quickly instead of getting taking the time to gather more information on them. This isn't the smart play and you know it
if you asume mars is town then letting him survive to d1 was a terrible play

Duffie

Reaction score
And if you're Mafia, killing an active Mafia means less wordplay from the obvious enemy.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
is this related to UNU or yourself
Myself

if you asume mars is town then letting him survive to d1 was a terrible play
But we weren't lynching Mars d0, there was no chance to learn extra information on him and also he wasn't actually town.

Also letting him survive d1 wouldn't be a terrible play because it's not like we have anyone to kill him during the night and he's literally unlynchable because he just explodes so he would of killed 2 people regardless of anything we did.

Okx

Donor
Reaction score
Why cant they just spread information in the game thread like all other players? The message is day only which is only really useful for a Mafia who wants to secretly talk to another Mafia about who to vote or something. There is no point in 2 town roles being able to talk behind the towns backs.
there's no point in one town and one mafia. and we know that the message can get made public so even if i was mafia there wouldn't be much point
final lynch is majority vote btw so UNU lynch is still viable
are you sure? i thought if you don't have a majority it's a no lynch