[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Because letting you go affirms that Mafia will lose a valuable member tonight.

Lynching UNU means we are gambling, due to our lack of information on him. He should claim, yes, but you should just get lynched.
Well first of all, your role is a gambler so if you think this is gambling and you don't, you're gamethrowing so #reported btw. Second you're gambling by lynching me without gathering information first. I know for a fact you'll lose and if you continue this path you'll regret these 100 posts we've made and see that you were tunneling like crazy.

Boooo

Reaction score
opportunisic how
As in I think notty is being pushed on a really dumb reason and people are just following it blindly, which kinda looks like a WIXOM for mafia

opportunistic is the new dog whistle scum use and i know boo is uncc and thats concerning me
lol

i should vote notty before everyone comes to their senses
Yikes

If you do that, the towns chances of winning end with me. We all know you have no interest in helping the town win anyways as long as your precious Boo survives so obviously you would rather have the game end as quick as possible.

CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGER

NOTTY
  • immune to a cop reported inno townie's (stranger's) ability
  • claims to be a 1 shot roleblocker when 2 other roleblockers have claimed
  • claims to be 'Championship Contender' in which case why can you give out blue flags actually ive never thought of that but my original point was gonna be it doesnt sound friendly? to me
  • claims that their roleblock message will say that the person was given a blue flag and therefore provable tonight, but even if this is proven does it make them less scum???
OKX
  • disappeared for ages
  • claims identical role as inf (name and all) but his ability has been proven
  • 21375 message that okx sent was somehow known by hip/inf though? idk if this relates to okx being scummy but its something WEIRD surrounding their role
UNU
  • skooma disappeared for ages
  • is not claiming despite being told to multiple times
  • random vote on okx earlier?
MOOG
  • hey thats me
  • claims to be a 2nd roleblocker in addition to stranger who is cop verified
  • unproven ability (target dedded night 1, blocked night 2)
  • people (well alisha) thinks my name track marshal is fake
  • pushed on inf (town)
  • didnt push on mars (mafia)
  • probably mafia judging by this evidence tbh dont lynch me thanks
BOO
  • surprise
  • didnt use their ability night 1 because they were missing?
  • their flavour for action was related to penalties, despite this not making sense, and then penalties turned out to be an actual thing? could be that they are a mafia rolecop who finds out roles via penalties (still doesnt make much sense) but then revoked it later on making notty look more scummy
  • uncc and yet mars chose to kill hip (admittedly hip was proven at the time except pranked it was a big lie?) and inf
ALISHA
  • surprise v2 electric boogaloo
  • proven ability - could be that a mafia role was made to have this to appear innocent (since its not an inherently mafia ability)
  • kept quiet about the 21375 message they received on day 0, kinda weird still!
  • seems very apprehensive about notty blocking them tonight in the previously suggested plan, claiming that they think theyll be murdered but is this just a cover up for actually being mafia and having their ability blocked - this does rely on mafia being able to carry out several actions per night tho i guess
HK
  • forgot he existed i would have put him above me
  • 'worried veteran' - i understand it (ex-racer who got into an accident and now is worried for peoples safety?) but like hmm
  • 1x protect that only gets used up if the target was gonna be killed - therefore it proves the hit target as innocent while also acting as a protect - kinda strong but idk
  • disappeared for ages
  • general scumminess tbh
im not all too worried about stranger/duffie so i dont think theyre viable options WAIT I FORGOT

good skele
  • more like BAD SKELE am i right
  • claims to be an innkeeper-esque role (proven night 1) but didnt do a room for night 2 (since day ended abruptly, i believe it but maybe its a 200iq lie)
  • innkeeper-esque roles would function well with mars' ability since they don't have a night chat available for that night and so can coordinate actions
  • cop verified innkeeper-esque role (stranger) already exists - is 2 too many?!??!
  • like alisha, could be that mafia was given this innocent looking role to make themselves look like not scum
donezo
I didn't 'revoke' anything I said penalties were mentioned in my role and ltin said it was just a flavour

They feel bad because they know, in their hearts, that I am town. They fear that if I am lynched, tomorrow Oog will be lynched since it is slightly the obvious choice when I turn up town and then we'll be two mislynches in and are essentially very close to losing.

They care about seeing if my block works and about what Boo will do tonight
Wrong, if you're a mislynch I doubt moog would be lynched anyway and I would probably investigate him to clear it up anyway

Boooo

Reaction score
But it leaves information for wgo Mafia should be wary of targetting to save them from another death :c
Making a mistake or dumb move doesn't make you scum, If notty was mafia I think she'd keep it to herself

If you keep your vote off Unu then Alisha won't consider them and has to default to lynching me since we have no votes on Okx anymore really
Idkkkk, I think think it'll happen and I don't wanna nl

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Idkkkk, I think think it'll happen and I don't wanna nl
Person with most votes will be lynched, there will be no no-lynch today.

i actually want to lynch you btw im 99% gonna swap
Too bad you actively know this is a mistake since you can read me so well

You can town read someone and disagree just sayin
True I guess but it is something for Duffie to think about

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
In that case you should flip your 99% chance of swapping to 1%

THANKS
incorrect since im basing my vote on logic and not vibes!

penalty immunity makes 0 sense
'championship contender' handing out flags makes 0 sense (since youre part of the race why are you doing a race staff's job)

your role just doesnt make sense aka logic aka if youre town ltin is to be blamed for this lynch