[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
incorrect since im basing my vote on logic and not vibes!

penalty immunity makes 0 sense
'championship contender' handing out flags makes 0 sense (since youre part of the race why are you doing a race staff's job)

your role just doesnt make sense aka logic aka if youre town ltin is to be blamed for this lynch
Whomever has their vote on me when I'm lynched will be just as much to blame.

Future generations will look upon my lynch as the day town lost.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Whomever has their vote on me when I'm lynched will be just as much to blame.

Future generations will look upon my lynch as the day town lost.
neato

im not voting you yet until stranger appears and says who they put in their chat so enjoy making a reasonable argument against those two points in the next hour and 14 mins!

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
penalty immunity makes 0 sense
It DOES make sense, Mafia has penalties we don't know about and also I am immune to a vindictive Stranger

'championship contender' handing out flags makes 0 sense (since youre part of the race why are you doing a race staff's job)
Maybe thats why I can only hand out one aka one-shot! Plus I started at spot #1 so it's only obvious I am the championship contender. Maybe I have a blue flag in my car and I drop it on someones face..
Help me it's looking bad and my best argument is that we can wait.

We can sideline my lynch till tomorrow when Oog is investigated and I have proven that I atleast can block someone. I have town's best interest at heart ;-;

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
It DOES make sense, Mafia has penalties we don't know about and also I am immune to a vindictive Stranger
these penalties have shown 0 appearance so far!
Maybe thats why I can only hand out one aka one-shot! Plus I started at spot #1 so it's only obvious I am the championship contender. Maybe I have a blue flag in my car and I drop it on someones face..
so thats where your fake claim came from

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
Just so u guys know if notty flips town I'm going to laugh so hard and rub it in your faces
I'm gonna miss u girl Nottykitten
Do it while your vote is on Unu please. You're the only sane person in this thread <3

these penalties have shown 0 appearance so far!
So did the chaotic consequences in the tarot game and those turned out to be totally real

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
that would be an indirect confirmation of the positions being a gameplay mechanic (even if it matches flavor, your role name would be an indicator of the race positions being an argument for something, therefore for this to be true ltin has to have lied about it being a game mechanic)