[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
If you can convince me that UNU is more worth lynching, then I will switch votes, just for you
the way i see it as this

unu being lynched will work out the game much more quickly, because idk about you but i can't read oog at all, and a notty lynch won't get me any more info on how oog is operating, while oog brought up unu

and admittedly unu hasn't been cooperative at all and isn't bothering to claim and replaced an inactive and hasn't made up for that...

rn any number of people can be scum and notty, okx, and unu all have scummy arguments that justify a vote; i feel like notty is the most likely scum BUT voting unu may draw out notty's teammates if unu is town, while if unu is scum then suddenly the game looks entirely different

i don't get why you're putting the responsibility of your vote on me though and that's making me raise one of my eyebrows

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I still have it set to put Alisha and UNU in race director chat tonight for a claim or die. I can change if need be.
Change it to ALI and OKX tbh.

Also if you want to play out the day unvote please so Unu can't come on and instantly end the day while people are still discussing for maybe 40 min?

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount
NOT - [5] - STR, DUF, HKC, GOO, BOO
UNU - [3] - MOO, NOT, ALI
With 10 players it takes 6 to lynch and 5 to no lynch.
_________GAP
| 1. NOT -
| 2. ALI 32
| 3. MOO 19
| 4. DUF 2
| 5. STR 37
| 6. BOO 8
| 7. GOO 10
| 8. HKC 5
| 9. OKX 0
|10. UNU 1
|11. INF
|12. HIP
|13. MAR
|14. TIM
The deadline is Monday, November 18th at 23:59 GMT

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
okx is just gonna claim what he already claimed though in stranger's chat if we lynch unu
The blocking is more important though! I personally see no added value of UNU claiming in the directors chat since theyre supposed to claim the day after anyways and if theyre in the night they'll have time to discuss with other Mafia so it's not like we'll catch them offguard

Duffie

Reaction score
the way i see it as this

unu being lynched will work out the game much more quickly, because idk about you but i can't read oog at all, and a notty lynch won't get me any more info on how oog is operating, while oog brought up unu

and admittedly unu hasn't been cooperative at all and isn't bothering to claim and replaced an inactive and hasn't made up for that...

rn any number of people can be scum and notty, okx, and unu all have scummy arguments that justify a vote; i feel like notty is the most likely scum BUT voting unu may draw out notty's teammates if unu is town, while if unu is scum then suddenly the game looks entirely different

i don't get why you're putting the responsibility of your vote on me though and that's making me raise one of my eyebrows
I trust you.

I would switch, but Stranger is here and

I still have it set to put Alisha and UNU in race director chat tonight for a claim or die. I can change if need be.
Makes a valid point

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
yeah a night chat would be dumb if you want to role block me just get someone to role block me
Kind Okx can I interest you in lynching UNU who is the only unclaimed person at the moment? Your other option is me, the third roleblocker, who not a lot of people trust but I promise I'm good and my word is good!