[GAME OVER] Formula Mafia

Duffie

Reaction score
There is always something special about every role
"There is always something special about every role" -Motivational quote by Good Skele 2019

With such roles around, you do not want to believe that there can be an investigative immune role?
Oh, sorry, it is hard to believe their roleclaim. I honestly can understand there being an investigative immunity role in this setup... Like Godfather.

Good Skele

Reaction score
Oh I forgot!
vote unu
Imagine voting Unu twice

"There is always something special about every role" -Motivational quote by Good Skele 2019

Oh, sorry, it is hard to believe their roleclaim. I honestly can understand there being an investigative immunity role in this setup... Like Godfather.
I don't believe their roleclaim at all, simple as that

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Tell what does NOT make sense about their role
name: championship contender
ability: roleblock someone by giving them a 'blue flag'
in actual racing: contenders aka racers do not give out flags, thats the job of the actual staff who work there

penalty immunity
the only proven existence of penalties was by stranger, a proven town role (by boo yesterday, and now by them flipping as town)
Sorry? How could I know if it's actually your first language, and if you took it as an insult then that is your problem already
explain to me why it would have been necessary to ask that rather than just clarifying yourself if it had not been meant as an insult?
you cant argue with what you evident true intentions were
Well, well, I apologize that I have life and might not catch up everything so fast
sure you do
+ its expected of you to be up to date on the entire thread and be active in forum mafia
go back to discord mafia where you heathens belong if you cant!
It wasn't mean to be an insult, but fine, whatever
sure it wasnt

Good Skele

Reaction score
name: championship contender
ability: roleblock someone by giving them a 'blue flag'
in actual racing: contenders aka racers do not give out flags, thats the job of the actual staff who work there

penalty immunity
the only proven existence of penalties was by stranger, a proven town role (by boo yesterday, and now by them flipping as town)
I do understand it sounds weird, but also it does make sense, by giving those flags, championship contender is basically cheating, RBing other contenders or anyone else.

explain to me why it would have been necessary to ask that rather than just clarifying yourself if it had not been meant as an insult?
you cant argue with what you evident true intentions were
Again I'm sorry? I just didn't know the other way how to express what I was thinking, and it was a simple thought and not an insult. I also do admit English is not my first language.

sure you do
+ its expected of you to be up to date on the entire thread and be active in forum mafia
go back to discord mafia where you heathens belong if you cant!
I am being more than enough active, at least last few days, and catch up everything now.
And don't even tell me such things, while saying that I am the rude one

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I do understand it sounds weird, but also it does make sense, by giving those flags, championship contender is basically cheating, RBing other contenders or anyone else.
but in a race the person would know to not care about the flag because its coming from a literal contestant who theyre racing against
I am being more than enough active, at least last few days, and catch up everything now.
And don't even tell me such things, while saying that I am the rude one
good!
and no im definetely being rude but its rude in response which is fine in my books!
gee i wonder what could be contributing to mafia dying
id rather mafia dies than have games be stuck with inactives and unable to progress, what about you
wait was that wise man aqua

it sounds like something he would say
does it

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
id rather mafia dies than have games be stuck with inactives and unable to progress, what about you
fair

but he's not as bad as okx atleast with inactivity and i get the vibe he is trying to be more active but doesn't know how, but he also is like borderline inactive (has he posted more or less than hk, for example?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
fair

but he's not as bad as okx atleast with inactivity and i get the vibe he is trying to be more active but doesn't know how, but he also is like borderline inactive (has he posted more or less than hk, for example?
ya a lot of non discord mafia people are inactive too

like i do like the discord mafia people theres stranger and boo who have become regulars pretty much and theyre active!