They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I'm still 99% sure it was a joke

even if not, I doubt you interpreted it as serious, because he didn't frame it as serious at all. His reason was "he said he'd vote fog and I don't like that kind of energy" or something. Like, even if in hk's mind he genuinely wanted you dead, he didn't communicate that at all, and I find it hard to believe you disagree.

erik5456

Reaction score
My absolute certainty from Unu's claim being fake is because of the fact that I'm the cop. I know there is the slight possibility of a 2nd cop especially in a closed setup,but with so few players? It's highly unlikely. I didn't originally CC since Unu had made the last post but considering the fact that people are reluctant to lynch a un-cc'ed cop, here we are.

I defended Inf's reasoning because I'm the cop.

After reading all of Unu's prior posts to his claim, they all seemed more or less lacking content wise and I wasn't too suspicious of him despite what everyone else said. But now? I think the worst thing I could do is let a fake cop claim slip through the cracks and either have our doc heal him or potentially have him try to lead the town D1

unvote
Vote Unu

Pairjax

Reaction score
Pairjax, how much mafia experience do you have?
I've run four custom mafia games (that each lasted weeks) and played dozens more. However, most of them have been IRL or through discord.

I know exactly what I'm saying when I say I don't "vibe" with someone. I'm pretty good at mafia, if I do say so myself ;)

erik5456

Reaction score
I defended Inf's reasoning because I'm the cop.
Fuck rest of this paragraph got deleted because i refreshed on mobile.
Since unu was trying to deflect suspicion by calling out Inf and as i mentioned I didn't want to cc before, I thought the best course of action to keep suspicion on unu was to defend Inf's post. Admittedly, I also felt grateful for his well put defense for me

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I've run four custom mafia games (that each lasted weeks) and played dozens more. However, most of them have been IRL or through discord.

I know exactly what I'm saying when I say I don't "vibe" with someone. I'm pretty good at mafia, if I do say so myself ;)
Honestly, I believe you when you say you're good at vibing someone

And I agree that fog is vibing off as well

And whilst I was suspicious of you, the last couple posts you've made have made me 180 on you and I kinda trust you now

But why do you find me suspicious?

I didn't originally CC since Unu had made the last post
What do you mean here?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
This doesn't make much sense to me? You wanted me lynched earlier today, and now I'm cc'ed and you think I'm good?
I started to believe you were cop during our 1-1 conversation the last couple pages

Erik ccing you would be exactly what he should do as maf so his cc doesn't convince me otherwise, especially since I kinda believe you are now

I meamt it as in he had made the last post before my own and before I went to sleep
I'm not really following sorry. What about him making the post before yours meant you didn't cc him?

erik5456

Reaction score
I'm not really following sorry. What about him making the post before yours meant you didn't cc him?
I mean it as in there had been no discussion of his cop claim or suspicions being shifted away from him. In my mind he's clear as day sus and since no one had been able to say otherwise, I didn't immediately cc as I didn't see the need to with people hopefully seeing that the claim seemed random when Unu was under no pressure.

I am James Pinkerton. At night I can visit one player and learn whether they are an alien or not

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
At this point it might be best to leave both cop claims alive and lynch between them tomorrow? That way hopefully we get a cop report from the legit one instead of accidentally murdering them day 0. I feel 90% confident UNU's the legit one at this moment in time but there doesn't seem to be any harm in waiting. At worst the legit cop gets blocked but at least we played it safe.

If we do leave them both alive, I'm voting fog today.

If not I'm probably voting erik?

Not sure what to make of the role name claims. I'm assuming maf got info on how to best claim to fit in since they both match so well and under 2 minutes.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
At this point it might be best to leave both cop claims alive and lynch between them tomorrow? That way hopefully we get a cop report from the legit one instead of accidentally murdering them day 0. I feel 90% confident UNU's the legit one at this moment in time but there doesn't seem to be any harm in waiting. At worst the legit cop gets blocked but at least we played it safe.

If we do leave them both alive, I'm voting fog today.

If not I'm probably voting erik?

Not sure what to make of the role name claims. I'm assuming maf got info on how to best claim to fit in since they both match so well and under 2 minutes.
Well, I guess it's possible the maf could do some real harm during night 1 if left alive, but the risk might be worth it?