They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
sessybessy Good Skele Unusual_Dood MarsKid

Deadline is in <1 hour and none of you have a vote placed. I don't care where you put them but please vote.

I'm switching to inf because Erik obviously isn't happening and I think Fog is town and inf is next closest.

Vote Infected
Can you explain why you think I'm sus so I can try to change your mind?

erik5456

Reaction score
However I will also point out a one thing about Erik that didn't really make sense to me. It's his jump from Unu to Fog. Like, yes he said it was because it seemed more likely for Fog to be lynched than Unu, but you know 100% Unu is lying if you are the cop. There should be no doubt in Erik's mind. He wouldn't find a "compromise" - no he would go for the one he knew with certainty is scum. This throws me off a bit, however it's still in my mind that Erik likely is the cop.
Theres no way we can say with 100% ccertainty that there isn't 2 cops in the setup which, alongside the fact that unu did not seem likely to be lynched, pushed me towards looking at someone else.

The reason it was fog was just because I had actually looked over the thread once more. I have not been getting reads or been keeping track of things as closely as I should have because I felt like I was in the spotlight and just focusing on convincing everyone I was town. Once I looked over things once more, Fog appeared suspiciois and of course more likely to be lynched.

Fog

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Theres no way we can say with 100% ccertainty that there isn't 2 cops in the setup which, alongside the fact that unu did not seem likely to be lynched, pushed me towards looking at someone else.

The reason it was fog was just because I had actually looked over the thread once more. I have not been getting reads or been keeping track of things as closely as I should have because I felt like I was in the spotlight and just focusing on convincing everyone I was town. Once I looked over things once more, Fog appeared suspiciois and of course more likely to be lynched.
I mean Inf is technically more likely to be lynched now. sooooooooo

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Its very late and Im on phone so I will keep it short.

Its the in my eyes mainly the sudden increase of suspicion and eager to lynch me after several others said they were suspicious of me.
Guess I'll quote myself refuting this before then:

I said you were suspicious before good skele did. HK's wasn't even a serious read on you, at least I don't see why anyone would interpret it as serious, because his reason was about not wanting the energy of people voting fog. So that leaves only sessy bringing you up, with only a gut feeling.
If you think I saw sessy mention you as a gut feeling, and hk say 'I don't like the energy of voting fog' and thought 'oo I could get a UNU lynch here', I mean, I'm not sure how to convince you otherwise, but surely you can see that's not likely

And if you think that's what happened, why would I change my mind on you when I could continue to push for you instead of my so-called mafia partner erik? I'd be choosing to bus him over you even though I'd already set up a suspicion on you, got a few others to agree by that point, and had a cc on you. Why would I do that if I was maf?

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
same with you can you sum up why you think I'm sus
1. Defense of Erik read more like TMI than genuine
2. Subsequent about-face on Erik after Unu's questionable claim
3. Your stance on Fog was sloppy and ignored their posting
4. Your debate with me was sloppy and ignored my posting.
5. You then dismissed that argument as 'irrelevant'
6. Wanting there to be more wagons instead of consolidation
7. The responses I get from you seem generally dismissive in nature
8. The penta-posting seems played up and looks forced

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Theres no way we can say with 100% ccertainty that there isn't 2 cops in the setup which
Technically you're correct, but this is a setup with 11 players so naturally a 2-cops being present is highly unlikely.
unvote

To avoid hammer
Infected_alien8_ claim please
We have <30 minutes remianing and you decide to unvote when the hammer is 2 votes away? I don't really get this

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
1. Defense of Erik read more like TMI than genuine
2. Subsequent about-face on Erik after Unu's questionable claim
3. Your stance on Fog was sloppy and ignored their posting
4. Your debate with me was sloppy and ignored my posting.
5. You then dismissed that argument as 'irrelevant'
6. Wanting there to be more wagons instead of consolidation
7. The responses I get from you seem generally dismissive in nature
8. The penta-posting seems played up and looks forced
If you think I play sloppily as mafia then idk what to tell you, as maf my #1 goal is to be as air-tight and bullet-proof as possible

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Can you explain why you think I'm sus so I can try to change your mind?
Beyond vibes, your attitude toward fog and how hard you started the push for them, your defense of Erik.
And even then, it's not like I'm all that suspicious of you, but I trust Fog more.

Fog - Pairjax, erik5456, InfectedAlien8_, TheWeakGuy48_ [L-2]
InfectedAlien8_ - Fog, HKCaper, Timdood3, Marskid [L-2] (UNU in spirit for L-1)
My name is Charlie.

I can choose a player at night and take all their items.

Aka, I can tell if someone has killed someone before.

Hence why I asked everyone how many items they were given on like, page 2?
Don't like this claim.
Gut reaction, I don't see stealing all of someone's stuff as being town sided.