They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
in his first post, UNU really doesn't explain why he thought he was right to claim cop, he just says "I wasn't technically wrong", which basically leaves a gaping hole in his argument where you can say 'just because you have a rolename linking to a cop that doesn't make you town's cop what the heck????'

he then later clarifies on this (see second quote)

the fact he didn't clarify this initially is what is making me think maybe that came from town instead of scum, since if he's truly BSing all of this, surely, surely he'd have known to make it abundantly clear why he thought he should claim cop when making his defence, but he forgot to do that apparently

if he's town and just kinda writing down from memory what happened and relying on that to be efficient though, then leaving that hole there becomes plausible
feel like i didnt explain this properly, but essentially, his first post didn't justify why UNU thought there wouldn't be a cop cc, but later on he does clarify that (and it's not a great reason in my eyes but i can understand it at least)

the fact he didn't think to make sure he'd explained that initially makes me kinda townread him since surely maf, who knows they're BSing and needs to actually fabricate an excuse and present it to defend themselves, would make sure they did that since they'd know that would be mega suspicious and be one of the main reasons people suspect him and would know they needed to address that in order to defend themselves, but UNU seemed to just forget

if i imagine UNU is town and is just writing down what happened from memory since obviously to his mind he's thinking all he has to do is tell the truth so he can feel like he can rely on memory for that, then it becomes much more plausible to me why he'd forget to mention the thing that he later mentioned

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh you either believe Unu is a pr or I'm a pr. I don't see how we can both exist. Stranger putting into two town messenger roles that can cc each other makes absolutely no sense since maf would, in theory, get two free lynches.

If Unu flips town, I'd look maf and get voted off, and vice versa. Maf just low-efforts from the sidelines since they just got two free day phases.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbh you either believe Unu is a pr or I'm a pr. I don't see how we can both exist. Stranger putting into two town messenger roles that can cc each other makes absolutely no sense since maf would, in theory, get two free lynches.

If Unu flips town, I'd look maf and get voted off, and vice versa. Maf just low-efforts from the sidelines since they just got two free day phases.
depends, you're assuming town can only have 1 messenger role, hence why you're assuming stranger thought they'd cc each other and lynch each other

pretty sure there's been a game that stranger played before where town had two messenger roles, one of which had an anon account, the other didnt, so it'd be in her memory (perhaps subconsciously)

im trying to find that game though

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
shame fog got lynched in the end, also end of day looked like proper chaos nice

When I said "You may not want to lynch the cop", I wasn't technically wrong (at least in my eyes),
LOL shoutout to me mentioning his phrasing was weird.

Sessy claimed her role and items. After trying to make sure I believed her, I claimed my name and role.
sessybessy why did you claim everything? and right away or? not too weird to do so, but still wondering

I am Annie Carlton. Each day, I can select a player and have them added to a private chart during the night.
so do you also get a 'anonymous' acount like unu claims? seems not probable that both these roles are out there.

the whole circumstances of unu claiming and everything do seem like something unu could do. then again, how convenient his role actually isnt the same as erik's just as erik flipped doc/cop.

so hk is probably my #1 suspect outside of UNU currently, i feel like 85% confident hk is scum

honestly WHAT IS THIS GAME
is it just me or does inf feel chaotic this game. inf is giving me some bad vibes. also inf has been on me for ?? then again he usually is

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
shame fog got lynched in the end, also end of day looked like proper chaos nice

LOL shoutout to me mentioning his phrasing was weird.

sessybessy why did you claim everything? and right away or? not too weird to do so, but still wondering

so do you also get a 'anonymous' acount like unu claims? seems not probable that both these roles are out there.

the whole circumstances of unu claiming and everything do seem like something unu could do. then again, how convenient his role actually isnt the same as erik's just as erik flipped doc/cop.

is it just me or does inf feel chaotic this game. inf is giving me some bad vibes. also inf has been on me for ?? then again he usually is
my reads are flipping a lot

but I'm not on you for '??', it was

a) yesterday your post felt too wordy to say too little, reminded me of my memory of your scum game
b) end of day yesterday you were online but silent which makes more sense for maf than town to me
c) i think you're still yet to provide an actual read on anyone other than 'could be this, could be that too though' - youre not usually like this as town

for c) i wonder if you're doing what i used to do as scum. as town the starting point and main bulk of my reads come from feelings that i experience (i think youre the same?), and as mafia those feelings dont come anymore, so suddenly 'scumh hunting' when youre mafia is really hard since youre so used to relying on feelings and theyre no longer there since youre not actually in the unknown anymore, and you cant help but see excuses for why people are behaving in the way they are, reasons for why theyd do that as town, and feel that those townie reasons and excuses are really reasonable, because deep down you know theyre town and so your mind automatically reads them for 'why are they behaving like that' while taking into consideration that they are in fact town, and its difficult to ignore the reasonable opinions youve thought of because you feel you should say them because then youre being honest and honesty is townie and hopefully people will sense your honesty and may sense dishonesty, but then it just ends up as not really taking a side

nowadays im brave enough to blatently lie about my feelings so i dont have that issue anymore but maybe you havent got to that stage yet, i mean you havent played as many maf games as me i dont think so makes sense you might still be facing obstacles ive already gotten over

i dunno, sorry if im just projecting myself onto you and if none of that paragraph is relatable at all, its just something i wonder whether is happening and find it kinda interesting

regardless, i think youre scummy this game <3

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
c) i think you're still yet to provide an actual read on anyone other than 'could be this, could be that too though' - youre not usually like this as town
i dunno, sorry if im just projecting myself onto you and if none of that paragraph is relatable at all, its just something i wonder whether is happening and find it kinda interesting
?

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
tbf I'm not a fan of HK either and this kind of performance is well within his scumrange, but that was some hardcore JKposting there

Go on a bit of a story about how this is how you once behaved and how HK is behaving now, then apologize for perhaps projecting too hard.

You're leaning into him being scum and you've got reasons, but you're got a nice backdoor if you need to pedal out.