They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn’t see your claim in the ocean of other posts, I can’t find it either

I didn’t see the claim, can’t find it and I’m focused on him because he wants me killed which I think is highly scummy because that’s just another town member dead and mafia will be one step closer to a win
but you did see it, mars quoted you acknowledging it earlier in the game, so youre lying

what do you think of hkcaper btw?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and you said UNU said he wants you nightkilled, not lynched

maf have to kill someone

its better for you to die, a vanilla, than a PR

so what UNU suggested was actually not that bad, as long as it was just a vague hint that you were PR and nobody asked specific questions afterwards, though it was also mega risky since it could bite you in the back later on if UNU died and you were asked to claim properly later on, since if you said 'well im vanilla but unu said to claim pr', people might not believe you, think you're just backpedalling on claiming, and unu isn't around to vouch for you.

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I didn’t see the claim, can’t find it and I’m focused on him because he wants me killed which I think is highly scummy because that’s just another town member dead and mafia will be one step closer to a win
I told you the post number during our conversation.

These are real scum hrs rn

Feel like leapfrogging Inf in my POE?

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
but you did see it, mars quoted you acknowledging it earlier in the game, so youre lying

what do you think of hkcaper btw?
I read his 'claim' from your post actually, you mentioned that town would have two messaging roles so I ran with that idea.

and you said UNU said he wants you nightkilled, not lynched

maf have to kill someone

its better for you to die, a vanilla, than a PR

so what UNU suggested was actually not that bad, as long as it was just a vague hint that you were PR and nobody asked specific questions afterwards, though it was also mega risky since it could bite you in the back later on if UNU died and you were asked to claim properly later on, since if you said 'well im vanilla but unu said to claim pr', people might not believe you, think you're just backpedalling on claiming, and unu isn't around to vouch for you.
so you're saying you want me dead? Might as well just all vote me now then

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so you're saying you want me dead? Might as well just all vote me now then
dead by nightkill, not lynch. if we lynch you itd defeat the whole purpose.

mafia will a townie at night. there are strong town roles, and weaker ones. you're vanilla, so you're a weaker one. it's better if maf uses their nightkill on a weaker townie role than a strong one.

lynching though, of course we want to lynch mafia, because us townies have some control over whos gonna die now and can make it so that it isnt a townie, so we'd vote for who we think is most likely to be scum.

Well the detection kit sounds fairly obvious to speculate about. Is speculation no longer in vogue?
i already implied that the name isnt enough to know what it does, when i was talking to tim.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Also agreeing with people so easily is almost like he’s trying to get on our good side
is he? dont agree with that at all

sessy just seems to be in the blue about a lot (not just this, but her whole convo with mars also screamed this) . I know she said she hasnt read the bigger posts, but the vibe im getting is just that she hasnt really paid attention.
He wanted to lynch me from the get go which made no sense to me since surely he’d want a town role to stay alive, no matter their importance?
he said he wanted mafia to believe that I was a PR and kill me
I see what unu is implying. First i thought unu wanted you to claim a specific role, which would just have been horrendous. But even with hinting at PR, while arguably a good plan in essence, i would have been sceptical about you. Its why i asked you a while back why you claimed. Why would a (possible strong) town pr claim to an anonymous acount?

Where is unu?
so you're saying you want me dead? Might as well just all vote me now th
you first
This attitude bugs me, but its not a meta read, so i dont know if this is normal sessy behaviour.

However, im actually leaning town, not based on vibes. I'm struggling to see an unu/sess team, and unu is far more susp. Would like unu's comment on sessy tho.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
If there are two messenger role

Because you're the one on the hotseat right now friendo. I'd like to see what decisions you'd like to make.

Rather the most suspicious cast the first vote rather than votes happen and you try to sneak in a wagon and hide.
I don't tend to bandwagon votes anyways...

Good Skele

Reaction score
just to make sure Good Skele, you dont have any items that contain the word 'lava' or 'hat' or 'socket' in them? lava and hat arent the full item name, just part of it.
Once again, no.

also lol i just remembered i had a dream last night where UNU flipped scum and then tim flipped scum the next day

but stranger was a player and so was someone called olive_flounder?
Apologies for a bit off topic but I had a dream recently where I got a new pet and it was a bee!