They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My ability says it takes place after all item-related actions, which I interpret to include kills, since stealing is part of them. I haven't sought clarification, but it seems pretty intuitive.

So I think if I were to target a player the night they're killed, my action would just fail since my target would be dead.
But if I were to target the killer, then I would see the victim's items.
could you ask for clarification? just to make sure

I'm much more inclined to trust inf after my faux pas earlier, he pretty succinctly showed me the flaws in my logic and cleared up my fog.
why does this make you trust me?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score

MarsKid

Mafia Host
Reaction score
ugh i still think UNU is probs town
This world is so unlikely I don't know why you adhere to it. Tinfoil hat theory makes me think you're TMI-ing and somehow Unu is town, in which case I gotta say that is some crap balancing ngl.

I'm not sure what Sessy has told you, but I feel pretty confident that she is town and is telling the truth.
Meat = deficient

No she hasnt.

Town and likely the case.
1. She def has; the posting on the past few pages has been very sus and reads like a trapped scum
2. Two town messenger roles does not compute and you seem eager to dismiss the possibility we conflict

I'm much more inclined to trust inf after my faux pas earlier, he pretty succinctly showed me the flaws in my logic and cleared up my fog.
Maf can do the exact same thing, and you stepping back on Inf was off to me tbh

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
1. She def has; the posting on the past few pages has been very sus and reads like a trapped scum
2. Two town messenger roles does not compute and you seem eager to dismiss the possibility we conflict
I found your role claim.

For now I trust Unu more than you (definitely still suspicious) but that's simply because I was visited by him and I've seen the 'proof' rather than your roleclaim.
Both claims do conflict, two town messenger roles seems a bit daft since, from what I've read, they essentially both do the same thing. My theory is that mafia has a messenger role too, and that has to be one of you.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
No I have both of my items, I thought you were the one who took TWGs items??
i was

I've said repeatedly what my items were, same as yesterday and today
thats not what i asked

This world is so unlikely I don't know why you adhere to it. Tinfoil hat theory makes me think you're TMI-ing and somehow Unu is town, in which case I gotta say that is some crap balancing ngl.
i dont disagree how likely it is, having both of you as town is unlikely, and it makes more logical sense for unu to be mafia

but my intuition still, despite all that, says hes town, for some reason

also if you think i think im gonna look any more town because 'but guys i townread the person whos town so im town XD' then think again, i know full well that town dont know who anyone is so me townreading UNU despite everything doesnt make me any more townie

Unusual_Dood can you like be here to answer questions rather than ccing the cop and then going afk for ages

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
MarsKid consider choosing me as your nightchat recipient tonight?

just in case a) my cow is stolen before night and then i get nightkilled, so that i can tell you what happened and who im giving the blueprint to if that happens

or b) day ends before tim answers my question and i dont get to explain my plan for the blueprint, then ill just tell you what it does tonight if i still have it

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
actually MarsKid i take what i said back, i think you should visit someone else and try to get a claim from them (so ideally someone that trusts you)

since im gonna publicly reveal what the item does by the end of today anyway (as long as nobody hammers before at least like an hour to the deadline), and if maf have a blocker they could stop me from sending my blueprint onto whoever i said i was sending it to anyways and cause a mess

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
since im gonna publicly reveal what the item does by the end of today anyway (as long as nobody hammers before at least like an hour to the deadline), and if maf have a blocker they could stop me from sending my blueprint onto whoever i said i was sending it to anyways and cause a mess
Why give away the item? Also, why reveal what exactly the item does?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it only with me the search thing can't search post by player? since that would be really nice atm
no its everyone

you have like 4 hours to defend yourself and lynch someone else

can you go to your notification and check me replying to you and answer my questions too

Why give away the item? Also, why reveal what exactly the item does?
id give away the item if the maf steal my cow today, since then they might try to kill me to take the blueprint for themselves tonight

ill reveal it since if mars and you are scum and i die tonight then town might never learn what it was and i think its important town knows in case someone comes up with another plan to build it, and i dont think its likely that by revealing exactly what it is, itll increase the likelihood of mafia ending up stopping town from doing it, since they already know a) its called an alien detector, b) ive said it would be balanced to only use lategame, c) weve both implied its powerful, so i think theyd be doing just as much, or maybe only slightly less, to stop it being built in the universe where they dont know exactly what it is, vs if they know exactly what it is.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ill reveal it since if mars and you are scum and i die tonight then town might never learn what it was
(though fyi i find this very unlikely since i strong townread mars, but i dont want to risk it just in case im wrong, since like i said i think its important town knows what it does, since without knowing they might not think its worth it, when it would be, or vice versa)