They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So you think it's more likely I would have come up with a lie immediately (considering I responded to Tim asap) about orchestrating a convoluted reaction test to you, than to try to explain myself to Tim or come up with the thousands of more plausible excuses, such as misreading my pm, not being told the correct info straight away after subbing (which like I say did infact happen) or claiming Tim's results were tampered with?

I mean okie doke, you'd think after all the games we've played together you'd know I would be more composed than that but then again you know it's right anyway because you're anti town.
saying it was a reaction test, as long as people dont find out what it was, is far more believable than 'oh i misread', which would be a huge misread to make and unlikely, and 'tims results are messed with', because that would be a bizarre role who can make it so that 1 item is gone from a persons inventory so again wouldnt be very convincing, or 'i was told wrong' even though youd most likely be given the exact same role PM as the person youre subbing for.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
saying it was a reaction test, as long as people dont find out what it was, is far more believable than 'oh i misread', which would be a huge misread to make and unlikely, and 'tims results are messed with', because that would be a bizarre role who can make it so that 1 item is gone from a persons inventory so again wouldnt be very convincing, or 'i was told wrong' even though youd most likely be given the exact same role PM as the person youre subbing for.
well tbf, it wouldnt be "far more believable", either way i find it hard to believe, but i think itd be a bit more likely to be believed, and i can see you thinking that as well.

ultimately though idk whether i think youre scum or not.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
@HKCaper @Good Skele @TheWeakGuy48_ claim?
sure, i have no abilities
did you also want item claims or?

I'm going to assume it does get stolen, they clarified it wasn't steal-able but didn't go into specifics. But it not getting stolen via nightkill seems a little scuffed. If it dropped in the middle when I die or just got deleted, you'd think it'd be elaborated upon in the item desc.
This safe seems odd to me. If getting killed would still drop the item, the safe would only protect against inffy's role (or there is another steal role that hasn't done anything). If getting killed deletes the item, that'd be just ??? to me.

that aside, someone who i find very susp rn is sessy. yesterday their behavior felt scummy to me, but i was convinced unu was scum, and didnt think they could both be. now with unu flipping town, my vibes and reads say sessy is maf. between inf and aqua i doubt they are both scum, but they just be toying around since the thread is so dead.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Aqua outside of me who do you think is scum and why?
Pretty sure it's the case of the least active players being mafia and just going under the radar. Jenben's refusal to respond to Mars was pretty red flag, but it doesn't make sense in any context mafia or town so I'm not entirely certain. But I would assume Jenben, good skele or even TWG as he's been strangely quiet of being scum.

I still believe there's a reasonable chance of there being a 3rd party, and a thief role would be a great departure from the classic serial killer.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
This safe seems odd to me. If getting killed would still drop the item, the safe would only protect against inffy's role (or there is another steal role that hasn't done anything). If getting killed deletes the item, that'd be just ??? to me.
Yea those are my thoughts too, I dropped a question in my role pm, I'll let you know when stranger responds.

that aside, someone who i find very susp rn is sessy. yesterday their behavior felt scummy to me, but i was convinced unu was scum, and didnt think they could both be. now with unu flipping town, my vibes and reads say sessy is maf. between inf and aqua i doubt they are both scum, but they just be toying around since the thread is so dead.
I missed arguing with inf for hours over obnoxiously minor things :)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
sure, i have no abilities
did you also want item claims or?
no

what about them felt scummy to you yesterday? why didnt you think both sessy and unu could be scum? why do you doubt me and aqua can be both scum if you think we could just be toying around?

I still believe there's a reasonable chance of there being a 3rd party, and a thief role would be a great departure from the classic serial killer.
so do you think im maf or third party?

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
charlie the hobo
I mean that screams 3rd party to me.

I'm just Angie Porter, I don't have a title. Furthermore the concept of a hobo stealing everybodies items (altho I must admit seems a little classist and degrading) would definitely fit a 3rd party description IMO not a townie, not an alien, just a hobo out there yoinking yo shit.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I mean that screams 3rd party to me.

I'm just Angie Porter, I don't have a title. Furthermore the concept of a hobo stealing everybodies items (altho I must admit seems a little classist and degrading) would definitely fit a 3rd party description IMO not a townie, not an alien, just a hobo out there yoinking yo shit.
well congrats if you think im third party you shouldnt be lynching me today since youll lose if you lynch 3p instead of mafia

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
but which do you think is more likely? any?
Honestly on reiteration of your role name and also ur relationship with Jenben... I think I'm leaning more 3rd party tbh.

So if I am correct in this assessment lynching you today would potentially lose us the game, so if you'd like to claim I'm all ears.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
what about them felt scummy to you yesterday? why didnt you think both sessy and unu could be scum?
same as yesterday

why do you doubt me and aqua can be both scum if you think we could just be toying around?
You two have been going at it for pages, doesnt seem like something two maf buds would do at this point in the game.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
same as yesterday
can you remind me what that was?

same as yesterday

You two have been going at it for pages, doesnt seem like something two maf buds would do at this point in the game.
but you said right after that you think we could be toying around. so 'i doubt theyd do it, but they could be doing is' is how im reading what you just said.

youre still my biggest suspect <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Honestly on reiteration of your role name and also ur relationship with Jenben... I think I'm leaning more 3rd party tbh.

So if I am correct in this assessment lynching you today would potentially lose us the game, so if you'd like to claim I'm all ears.
what about my relationship with jenben(? sessy?)

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
what about my relationship with jenben(? sessy?)
When they were being weirdly obtuse trying to squirm out of the spotlight instead of complying you seemed fairly on her as well as Mars, this could be because you were throwing your fellow mafia under the bus, but this could also be because you were genuinely suspicious of her.

Eitherway, if you are 3rd Party. If you don't claim now, you're going to get lynched and lose with us.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
When they were being weirdly obtuse trying to squirm out of the spotlight instead of complying you seemed fairly on her as well as Mars, this could be because you were throwing your fellow mafia under the bus, but this could also be because you were genuinely suspicious of her.

Eitherway, if you are 3rd Party. If you don't claim now, you're going to get lynched and lose with us.
i still dont get why you think sessy is scum though? you said her refusing wouldnt make sense in any alignment, but then said you assume shes scum. why?

and no. if you think im 3p you shouldnt lynch me. i wouldnt need to claim. but im not 3p anyways im town.

Aqua

Mafia Host
Reaction score
and no. if you think im 3p you shouldnt lynch me. i wouldnt need to claim. but im not 3p anyways im town.
Cool so you're mafia.

i still dont get why you think sessy is scum though? you said her refusing wouldnt make sense in any alignment, but then said you assume shes scum. why?
Makes more sense than her being town. Her reaction may not scream any particular faction, but the fact that she was so nervous when put in the spotlight that she'd react that way certainly suggests she's up to no good.

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
but you said right after that you think we could be toying around. so 'i doubt theyd do it, but they could be doi
well it is you and aqua, still a stretch tho

can you remind me what that was?
She felt lost about a lot, and then behaved oddly when pressured by mars. Seems to me like an intactive maf, who didnt like suddenly being in focus.

However, the way she handled the situation with unu in night chat, there was no way they planned that as maf buds. Hence why i overruled my vibes/reads for that logic.

That aside, was nobody in a night chat with mars? I asked at the start of the day.