They Are Among Us [Game Complete!]

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
ive been sus of him for ages now, he never gives any actual opinions, his reads lack any feelings to guide them, which is really unusual for hk since gut feelings drive him as town usually.

out of everyone left alive, hes the person im most sus of

yeah i can see that as a possibility. i think it could also just be aqua as town not considering things widely though so idk, i dont feel strongly about aqua either way. i have felt pretty strong about hk all game though so thats why id rather get him.
I don’t feel strongly about anyone in particular, today has been pretty neutral for me. Especially since it’s been mainly you and aqua talking

If inf is innocent, mafia doesn't have a thief as only one person's items have been stolen every night
that does make sense, mafia would need a thief in this setup (from what I understand)

I’m in the middle about both you and Inf, neutral as they would say.

as for the HK theory, I do see the vague responses idea being scummy but then again there’s not been much push for them to be in the spotlight (as I’m aware) especially today.

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
that does make sense, mafia would need a thief in this setup (from what I understand)
Mafia would need a thief or there would be a 3rd Party thief who would screw over town if left ignored.

I'm leaning more towards the latter personally, but if it is the case then lynching inf today would mean town's loss.

I like the idea of your notebook as once again it does fit into my town communication/cooperation theory - I could definitely see it in this setup.

What're your thoughts in regards to the other absentee players?

Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I feel like we’re missing a few players (say if I’m wrong) some people have been quiet this whole game. I’d like to hear from other people so we can see what we all think
Oh snap

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
having a one shot thief along side that and then possibly a role blocker however, doesn't seem realistic. Although I admit I was a little harsh there. They may have a 1 shot active item ability - which could be a steal.
i mean i disagree, it seems realistic/fine to me, depending on the other maf roles. but yeah having it as an item ability could also work id not thought of that.

as for the HK theory, I do see the vague responses idea being scummy but then again there’s not been much push for them to be in the spotlight (as I’m aware) especially today.
well usually even when hes not in the spotlight he'd be giving feelings/vibes/opinions far more than he has been. his posts have all just essentially been 'could be this, but could also be that' without ever actually feeling like one conclusion is right. to me that suggests hes not experiencing those feelings because he knows whos town and scum already.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
either absent because of life, just following along silently with no opinions or potential mafia?

well usually even when hes not in the spotlight he'd be giving feelings/vibes/opinions far more than he has been. his posts have all just essentially been 'could be this, but could also be that' without ever actually feeling like one conclusion is right. to me that suggests hes not experiencing those feelings because he knows whos town and scum already.
I do get that sense of uncertainty when I read his posts almost like he’s trying to avoid being questioned...

If there is a 3rd party it seems a bit weird since this is a relatively small setup. But if we’re assuming we rely on a trading system then a slight blocker would kind of make sense?? Like it’s been mentioned, if town could just trade willy nilly then someone with the detector could be like “I need (items)” then at night the town gives it over and boom we’ve won the game. There has to be a blocker and I believe that blocker has to be mafia. I don’t think a 3rd party would make much sense, it’s a possibility but it’s a strange one. I feel like I’ve just gone over what’s already been said but I’m trying to make a theory in my head right now.

My diary can only be acquired on my death, I can’t trade items at all. So the item trading system you speak of doesn’t work for me. I feel like my diary is somewhat of a death note (ha ha) so that my theories (or lack thereof) can help the person it’s passed on to. The only issue is when I die a mafia person could acquire my diary and keep what is in it from town (just gave mafia an idea xox)

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
To add on to what’s been said above ^^

a town blocker would make NO sense (sorry inf) unless we suspect someone of lying about their items but that would be going off a whim. If everyone was honest (which town should be if a winning device is involved) then that would void any use of a town item thief because everyone could just hand over their item and we’d be all fine and dandy. Am I missing something here?

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
To add on to what’s been said above ^^

a town blocker would make NO sense (sorry inf) unless we suspect someone of lying about their items but that would be going off a whim. If everyone was honest (which town should be if a winning device is involved) then that would void any use of a town item thief because everyone could just hand over their item and we’d be all fine and dandy. Am I missing something here?
because 2 of the items we need to build the alien detector are missing, that means the mafia started with at least 2 of them. so even if all town are honest we still dont necessarily have all the parts unless we lynch the mafia holding them at the time theyre lynched.

i assume my role is to:

a) counter the mafia from being able to build something by taking their items that they need to build something
b) assuming some mafia start the game with the items town needs, they will probably be keeping it a secret that they have the items we need (like theyre doing now), so my role can steal those items from them.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
because 2 of the items we need to build the alien detector are missing, that means the mafia started with at least 2 of them. so even if all town are honest we still dont necessarily have all the parts unless we lynch the mafia holding them at the time theyre lynched.

i assume my role is to:

a) counter the mafia from being able to build something by taking their items that they need to build something
b) assuming some mafia start the game with the items town needs, they will probably be keeping it a secret that they have the items we need (like theyre doing now), so my role can steal those items from them.
ah yeah I forgot that mafia also start out with items too

now the role fits into my idea of stealing items from suspicious and/or lying players (I.e mafia)

did you ‘steal’ the blueprint or we’re you given it at the start? (Sorry if this was explained earlier on)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
ah yeah I forgot that mafia also start out with items too

now the role fits into my idea of stealing items from suspicious and/or lying players (I.e mafia)

did you ‘steal’ the blueprint or we’re you given it at the start? (Sorry if this was explained earlier on)
i stole it from TWG night 1

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Is it possible that mafia could start with the alien detection kit? I’m not sure how items work if they’re ‘random’ or if it’s per role so this theory could be a complete dead end. It would make sense (story wise and ‘realistically’) that the aliens would have the alien detection kit rather than the humans and therefore us having the blueprint has kinda flipped the whole game upside down and also explains why TWG kept the blueprint a secret, either that or he was trying to avoid a mafia kill which is a somewhat good reason

again sorry if any of this has been said already, ignore my ramblings if it has...

anyways, I’m off to sleep so I won’t reply till the morning

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Is it possible that mafia could start with the alien detection kit? I’m not sure how items work if they’re ‘random’ or if it’s per role so this theory could be a complete dead end. It would make sense (story wise and ‘realistically’) that the aliens would have the alien detection kit rather than the humans and therefore us having the blueprint has kinda flipped the whole game upside down and also explains why TWG kept the blueprint a secret, either that or he was trying to avoid a mafia kill which is a somewhat good reason

again sorry if any of this has been said already, ignore my ramblings if it has...

anyways, I’m off to sleep so I won’t reply till the morning
yeah, the mafia starting with it is something ive been considering ever since i stole it from TWG. id not thought about what would make more sense story wise though. i think either could make sense. like town start with it because they have some kinda scientist who creates it. or aliens starting with it since they need it to be able to tell their fellow aliens apart from the humans while theyre disguised or something.

thatd mean the mafia started with at least 3 of the components necessary to build it (the blueprint and then the 2 items we're missing). i guess that's possible, especially since my role exists. i dunno.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
at any rate im like 99% sure there's 3 scum in aqua/twg/skele/hk.

i trust tim a lot. if he's scum, he's done a fantastic performance. he feels very town to me.

i trust sessy because of her diary claim.

so then the scum should be in the remaining four players.

skele is a complete null read. he's barely said anything so i have nothing. so i dont want to vote him since it'd be a gamble.

TWG i could see as scum. his arguments against UNU on day 0 felt weird to me. sort of like, unusually 'dressed up' to be convincing, and had an unusual kind of 'showmanship' to them, and felt far too sure of himself because of it. like he presents his argument in a way that, to me, reads as though hes not doubtful at all about UNU's alignment. and yeah, there are a few fair points in his argument, but nothing that i think could give him that much confidence, reasonably. if you want to see the post im primarily talking about, it's this one: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/they-are-among-us-day-2.21395/page-15#post-448112

you'll notice he uses words that suggest he isn't that confident, like saying he's conflicted or having doubts and stuff, but its the tone of the post that reeks of having too much confidence in himself to me. like he's just trying to make sure we think he's not sure, because obviously town wouldnt be, but in reality he's not worried about being wrong at all.

also, there have been several moments throughout the game where like, i get this visual image of him forcing this smile all the time. like he's frozen his face into a smile. like he's got this weirdly upbeat tone about him that feels kinda fake i guess. i dunno.

one thing that makes me resist thinking TWG is mafia is that i know in the past TWG would just bus his partners to look inno and didnt seem the type of mafia player to want to push a lynch on a townie since he'd worry it'd backfire. however, i think it's easily possible he's just adapted as a player and realizes that pushing on townies isnt necessarily something he's gonna get lynched over, because townies push on other townies all the time.

but also, im just not confident in him being scum at all. i could see reasons for why he presented his arguments in the way that he did if he's town - it's been a while since he played, maybe he was trying to put extra effort into seeming persuasive this time. i know i was putting effort into using proper grammar/capital letters etc for my first game back. and maybe the 'frozen smile' thing i keep imagining is BS.

anyways, moving onto aqua. im like 50/50 on this one. his backpedalling on what his safe does is kinda eyebrow raising. i could see him doing what he did as town but its eyebrow raising. the fact his item in his safe isnt detected by tim is also kinda suspicious, since that seems a weird design since surely it can backfire on the townie who uses the safe if the town-sided investigation role sees a contradiction in what theyre saying? but a mafia with the safe, then it makes more sense, since obviously mafia will be hiding items. it gives them a way of getting out of tim or myself finding them out. that would make sense, and arguably more sense than it being in town's hands.

aqua also came into the thread with far too much confidence on me being scum and the setup only being balanced if im scum for me to fully believe he's town. like i said at the time, his push on me felt agendary and biased as heck, like he'd decided to suspect me and then decided to find reasons for it rather than organically coming to the conclusion. his first points against me really werent very well thought out imo, and surely hed feel instinctively that he might be missing flaws in his notion that the game is unbalanced if im town, since he didnt seem to have thought excruciatingly hard about it when he originally made that post, i mean hed only just subbed in a few hours before. but he talked as if he already knew i was scum, and used phrases like 'inf almost had me fooled.' that suggests to me that he's fully confident in it. i just dont see it being that likely he was that confident in me being scum legitimately. i brought this up with him and he was like 'maybe its because im right about you 90% of the time' but even then it just feels slightly too confident for me. town aqua, i think, would probs be a bit more worried about being wrong and potentially misleading town into mislynching. his confidence suggests he doesnt feel that way, to me.

his first few posts were also unusually flowery, he worded things real elaborately/flowery as if trying to make his post seem more convincing or something - that's how it felt to me anyways. like when he was describing how ive been playing, or how i am as town:

Inf has always been one to coyly dance in the spotlight of mafia. Looking to uproot and stir as much thought as possible without disrupting or outing any townie secrets that could be unproductive if made apparent in the thread... and quite honestly, he's done an outstanding job at keeping up that visage despite being scum. It almost had me fooled.
this is one example of it, but im pretty sure there was a second as well but honestly i cba to look thoroughly through the pages and pages of essays we did to find it, if it does exist and im not just misremembering.

i think its likely someone only does that, uses tactics like that to make themselves more convincing than just relying on their arguments alone, if theyre either a) town but super confident in their conclusion, or b) mafia. because if youre town and not super confident, you'd be worried about misleading people into a mislynch and losing the game, surely. i know i would at least. so to use manipulation tactics to make your argument seem more convincing isnt something id want to do because i dont want to accidentally mislead town into believing my arguments to be more convincing than they are and losing the game because of it. i want town to be unbiased when evaluating my argument so that it can be properly evaluated by everyone so that we have best chance of people lynching based on something reasonable and likely, rather than something that wasnt that reasonable and i was just biased/wrong about stuff but my manipulation led to people being more persuaded by it anyways so we followed through on a faulty argument and lost the game as a result. ofc if i was like, cop, or somehow knew that a player was scum but didnt want to claim how, then i might consider being a bit manipulative to get them lynched. but aqua isnt in a position where he can have that much certainty about me imo. he can say 'its unbalanced with you being town' all he wants but surely in the back of his mind thered be a doubt of 'what if the hosts just made a mistake and the setup is unbalanced?' he's played enough mafia games to know that having complete faith in games being perfect is unreasonable.

but, that last paragraph is a lot of me projecting how id feel about stuff onto aqua, which isnt exactly reliable, so i dont feel confident in it. and of course there can be other reasons for why he worded his posts in the way he did, like wanting to sound impressive as a townie or something.

so yeah, im not sure about aqua, but i do have some concerns.

and lastly, hk. ive already spoken about hk multiple times this game, but essentially, to me his posts lack any feelings at all to help him parse through possibilities and come to conclusions that feel right to his intuition. hk as a townie has always been feelings based imo, he relies on vibes and feelings and intuition, much like i do. his posts this game have entirely lacked that aspect of his playstyle. all of his contributions are just weighing up possibilities, never really indicating that he feels one of them is correct.

he's also barely scumhhunted at all. like, i dunno if hes just busy or something, or if me spamming the thread disheartened him, but i dont see a lot of work put in to questioning others or getting discussions going. even today hes unusually silent despite me saying im gonna vote him several times, which actually makes me uneasy, because like, what if hes a 3p or something that doesnt care about dying today. like why isnt he fighting harder when theres 1 day left, to change my mind on him or to push someone else into the spotlight? does he just think its not gonna happen? i dunno. but regardless, i dont see much game solving from him, which seems more likely to come from scum than town.

out of all the remaining people in my suspect pool, hk is the one who seems least townie, and most likely to be mafia, to me, so i think thats who im planning on voting. ive been sus of him for a while now so itd suck to vote someone else last minute and lose when i was on the right track all along, so thats also probably biasing my view on who i should vote.

anyways, big rant/reads over. i know it was a lot of just feelings/impressions and i know not all of it might be reasonable, but those are my thoughts and feelings as we enter the final few hours of the day (and hopefully not the final few hours of the game.)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
and lastly, hk. ive already spoken about hk multiple times this game, but essentially, to me his posts lack any feelings at all to help him parse through possibilities and come to conclusions that feel right to his intuition. hk as a townie has always been feelings based imo, he relies on vibes and feelings and intuition, much like i do. his posts this game have entirely lacked that aspect of his playstyle. all of his contributions are just weighing up possibilities, never really indicating that he feels one of them is correct.
and yeah, i know its kinda ironic calling out hk for this, and also being 'it could be this but could also be this' myself in this post quite a bit, and i know its reasonable that there will be moments where hk would be unsure and be just like that. but at least ive had plenty of moments this game where my feelings made me come to a conclusion about someone, like erik and UNU, and hk himself. hk's shown 0 of that to me. even now when im weighing up possibilities on twg/aqua im still talking about how their posts feel to me. i still have the feelings. i see no evidence of hk having them at all.

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
at any rate im like 99% sure there's 3 scum in aqua/twg/skele/hk.

i trust tim a lot. if he's scum, he's done a fantastic performance. he feels very town to me.

i trust sessy because of her diary claim.

so then the scum should be in the remaining four players.

skele is a complete null read. he's barely said anything so i have nothing. so i dont want to vote him since it'd be a gamble.

TWG i could see as scum. his arguments against UNU on day 0 felt weird to me. sort of like, unusually 'dressed up' to be convincing, and had an unusual kind of 'showmanship' to them, and felt far too sure of himself because of it. like he presents his argument in a way that, to me, reads as though hes not doubtful at all about UNU's alignment. and yeah, there are a few fair points in his argument, but nothing that i think could give him that much confidence, reasonably. if you want to see the post im primarily talking about, it's this one: https://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/they-are-among-us-day-2.21395/page-15#post-448112

you'll notice he uses words that suggest he isn't that confident, like saying he's conflicted or having doubts and stuff, but its the tone of the post that reeks of having too much confidence in himself to me. like he's just trying to make sure we think he's not sure, because obviously town wouldnt be, but in reality he's not worried about being wrong at all.

also, there have been several moments throughout the game where like, i get this visual image of him forcing this smile all the time. like he's frozen his face into a smile. like he's got this weirdly upbeat tone about him that feels kinda fake i guess. i dunno.

one thing that makes me resist thinking TWG is mafia is that i know in the past TWG would just bus his partners to look inno and didnt seem the type of mafia player to want to push a lynch on a townie since he'd worry it'd backfire. however, i think it's easily possible he's just adapted as a player and realizes that pushing on townies isnt necessarily something he's gonna get lynched over, because townies push on other townies all the time.

but also, im just not confident in him being scum at all. i could see reasons for why he presented his arguments in the way that he did if he's town - it's been a while since he played, maybe he was trying to put extra effort into seeming persuasive this time. i know i was putting effort into using proper grammar/capital letters etc for my first game back. and maybe the 'frozen smile' thing i keep imagining is BS.

anyways, moving onto aqua. im like 50/50 on this one. his backpedalling on what his safe does is kinda eyebrow raising. i could see him doing what he did as town but its eyebrow raising. the fact his item in his safe isnt detected by tim is also kinda suspicious, since that seems a weird design since surely it can backfire on the townie who uses the safe if the town-sided investigation role sees a contradiction in what theyre saying? but a mafia with the safe, then it makes more sense, since obviously mafia will be hiding items. it gives them a way of getting out of tim or myself finding them out. that would make sense, and arguably more sense than it being in town's hands.

aqua also came into the thread with far too much confidence on me being scum and the setup only being balanced if im scum for me to fully believe he's town. like i said at the time, his push on me felt agendary and biased as heck, like he'd decided to suspect me and then decided to find reasons for it rather than organically coming to the conclusion. his first points against me really werent very well thought out imo, and surely hed feel instinctively that he might be missing flaws in his notion that the game is unbalanced if im town, since he didnt seem to have thought excruciatingly hard about it when he originally made that post, i mean hed only just subbed in a few hours before. but he talked as if he already knew i was scum, and used phrases like 'inf almost had me fooled.' that suggests to me that he's fully confident in it. i just dont see it being that likely he was that confident in me being scum legitimately. i brought this up with him and he was like 'maybe its because im right about you 90% of the time' but even then it just feels slightly too confident for me. town aqua, i think, would probs be a bit more worried about being wrong and potentially misleading town into mislynching. his confidence suggests he doesnt feel that way, to me.

his first few posts were also unusually flowery, he worded things real elaborately/flowery as if trying to make his post seem more convincing or something - that's how it felt to me anyways. like when he was describing how ive been playing, or how i am as town:

this is one example of it, but im pretty sure there was a second as well but honestly i cba to look thoroughly through the pages and pages of essays we did to find it, if it does exist and im not just misremembering.

i think its likely someone only does that, uses tactics like that to make themselves more convincing than just relying on their arguments alone, if theyre either a) town but super confident in their conclusion, or b) mafia. because if youre town and not super confident, you'd be worried about misleading people into a mislynch and losing the game, surely. i know i would at least. so to use manipulation tactics to make your argument seem more convincing isnt something id want to do because i dont want to accidentally mislead town into believing my arguments to be more convincing than they are and losing the game because of it. i want town to be unbiased when evaluating my argument so that it can be properly evaluated by everyone so that we have best chance of people lynching based on something reasonable and likely, rather than something that wasnt that reasonable and i was just biased/wrong about stuff but my manipulation led to people being more persuaded by it anyways so we followed through on a faulty argument and lost the game as a result. ofc if i was like, cop, or somehow knew that a player was scum but didnt want to claim how, then i might consider being a bit manipulative to get them lynched. but aqua isnt in a position where he can have that much certainty about me imo. he can say 'its unbalanced with you being town' all he wants but surely in the back of his mind thered be a doubt of 'what if the hosts just made a mistake and the setup is unbalanced?' he's played enough mafia games to know that having complete faith in games being perfect is unreasonable.

but, that last paragraph is a lot of me projecting how id feel about stuff onto aqua, which isnt exactly reliable, so i dont feel confident in it. and of course there can be other reasons for why he worded his posts in the way he did, like wanting to sound impressive as a townie or something.

so yeah, im not sure about aqua, but i do have some concerns.

he's also barely scumhhunted at all. like, i dunno if hes just busy or something, or if me spamming the thread disheartened him, but i dont see a lot of work put in to questioning others or getting discussions going. even today hes unusually silent despite me saying im gonna vote him several times, which actually makes me uneasy, because like, what if hes a 3p or something that doesnt care about dying today. like why isnt he fighting harder when theres 1 day left, to change my mind on him or to push someone else into the spotlight? does he just think its not gonna happen? i dunno. but regardless, i dont see much game solving from him, which seems more likely to come from scum than town.

out of all the remaining people in my suspect pool, hk is the one who seems least townie, and most likely to be mafia, to me, so i think thats who im planning on voting. ive been sus of him for a while now so itd suck to vote someone else last minute and lose when i was on the right track all along, so thats also probably biasing my view on who i should vote.

anyways, big rant/reads over. i know it was a lot of just feelings/impressions and i know not all of it might be reasonable, but those are my thoughts and feelings as we enter the final few hours of the day (and hopefully not the final few hours of the game.)
I do get that feeling of aqua coming into the game really ‘arrogantly’ like he knew how this game works and how it’s set up (mafia host’s are maybe like that idk). He seemed to have insider knowledge about mafia (from what I understood) but was holding that back and rather going for the only player who’s really given any form of attack against other people. I assumed that was just his playstyle. The whole ‘I know how many town there are’ also gives this impression as it’s likely that mafia know who each other are. Also the whole hostposting fiasco had a hint of desperation in it, almost like a kid calling for an adult when they’re in an argument with another kid (great metaphor there). There still might be something there about the lie he was talking about but I’m not sure. As well, the confidence was just too much like even going as far as to be somewhat rude to other players who maybe haven’t read up on the pages of essays but that’s just being a bit pedantic now.

I definitely read aqua as someone who knows more than they’re letting on. At first I assumed it was his playstyle but even players who have been following along since the start don’t have that confidence. Even (pairjax?) the person they replace didn’t have the ‘know it all attitude’

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
If I was mafia why would Unu protect me? Not trying to start an argument I just wanna know
how would unu know that?
i townread sessy now since i kinda dont imagine them making this up and theres no reason for maf to have this unless maf cant communicate at night and dont know who sessy is or something, which seems unlikely
feels wifomy. maybe maf made the thing up in night chat to give sess cred in just the way you are acknowledging it now.
could be this, but could also be that'
i swear most of your arguments come back to this, and its something mars kept saying aswell. I feel i mostly did this day 0, and usually i dont take day 0 to seriously (i realize this is a very weak argument, but ive been meaning to say it for a while). I've tried to be more precise since then, but i cant seem to catch a break.
his arguments against UNU on day 0 felt weird to me. sort of like,
i remember people praising twg for his posts, thought you were one of them, but havent checked.
unusually silent despite me saying im gonna vote him several times
I've said before i think, i dont see the point in tirelessly arguing with you, but i was here for a small back and forth yesterday. Besides, you've been on me from the start, but its been mostly the same argument, something i cant really respond to. Just that you are focal and keep putting me up for lynch, doesnt mean others share that mindset. Besides you, there doesnt appear to be anyone that set on lynching me.

i still have the feelings. i see no evidence of hk having them at all.
lowkey discouraging to have this stuff thrown at me. I do have to give you that i think ive been working more with logic this game.

Now, at this point i could definitely see inf and sess as maf. Sess for the reasons mentioned before, and i dont trust inf townread on her at all. The way i see it either inf of aqua is maf. The safe is still a bit wonky to me, but i can see it being a role specificially against inf 's role. Considering the two messaging roles, we could have (could have yikes) used it quite effectively.

Inf asked me who i wanted to vote today, and i think that should be clear. It should have been you instead of fog.
vote inffy

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
he read my role, asked me questions only a town member would know.
How did he read your role? You mean that you claimed to him? I assume you claimed the diary to him as well

And I'm sure you're expecting this question: What question would only a town member know to ask?
And preemptively: What was your answer to that question?

Your entire argument right now seems to be "A dead town member thought I was town."